tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. In my expert playthrough as a ranger right now I can honestly say that most the bosses so far the mod added in are a bit on the easy side. Motherboard is really simple to deal with if you just walk around the ground and then jump over her. Hell the little things attached to it lasted longer then the boss itself. Rukh is kinda buggy but easy too though mine just started flying straight up endless for some reason. Managed to kill it before it could escape my spectre boots range but yeah.

So far the hardest boss I've fought was the Cog Lord (who's damn near bloody impossible with his screen molesting attack) but I haven't fought the Pixie Queen yet.

Yeah. In my expert playthrough as a ranger right now I can honestly say that most the bosses so far the mod added in are a bit on the easy side. Motherboard is really simple to deal with if you just walk around the ground and then jump over her. Hell the little things attached to it lasted longer then the boss itself. Rukh is kinda buggy but easy too though mine just started flying straight up endless for some reason. Managed to kill it before it could escape my spectre boots range but yeah.

So far the hardest boss I've fought was the Cog Lord (who's damn near bloody impossible with his screen molesting attack) but I haven't fought the Pixie Queen yet.
And rukh's vultures cant go through platforms. Two row arena and jester arrows

I haven't fought Cog Lord, Motherboard or Pixie Queen yet but I feel Rukh is just... cheap. It shoots feathers that inevitably become nigh impossible to dodge and at the point you're supposed to fight it you're simply not mobile or resistant enough to be able to compensate and its movement is super weird; I've found myself firing at it when it was off-screen just to eventually realize it somehow got below me so many times because it just doesn't want to stay on the damn screen unless you're fine with being eviscerated

Hope i can beat skeletron. Though i probably will.

2 bosses, one night, hell yeah, i'm truly back to terraria now ;)

I haven't fought Cog Lord, Motherboard or Pixie Queen yet but I feel Rukh is just... cheap. It shoots feathers that inevitably become nigh impossible to dodge and at the point you're supposed to fight it you're simply not mobile or resistant enough to be able to compensate and its movement is super weird; I've found myself firing at it when it was off-screen just to eventually realize it somehow got below me so many times because it just doesn't want to stay on the damn screen unless you're fine with being eviscerated
Really? Mine literally just sat in the air barely moving at all. His attacks are pretty easy to dodge if you enjoy playing Touhou with water candle harpies. Mine just took it while I beat him up. Also I remember now he actually DID escape my range the first time but I used the slime mount to hop up towards him so I could kill him.

Really? Mine literally just sat in the air barely moving at all. His attacks are pretty easy to dodge if you enjoy playing Touhou with water candle harpies. Mine just took it while I beat him up. Also I remember now he actually DID escape my range the first time but I used the slime mount to hop up towards him so I could kill him.
First time I got close to beating him the fight ended because he got too far ;-;
With the mobility you're given at that point, keeping him on-screen without getting exenterated is ridiculous (at least with my skill level)

Yeah the antlion mount and even the genie are pretty amazing things to have on hand. The Antlion moves REALLY quick which makes evading fast attacks easy and the Genie is useful for exploring caves since it lights up every enemy. Even the worms that tunnel are lit up.

I will remove music in next version. Sharanga has another sprite not like in Mobile. I will change its' name.

Edit: I wrote to Zoodletec and 505Games to make sure that those sprites really similiar and that I can't use music and Sharanga.

If the mod includes music from mobile/console Terraria, then you do need to remove it due to copyright issues, as mods can not include content that is exclusive to other versions of Terraria. You can contact 505 and ask permission to use the music, but the chances of them saying yes are basically zero. I understand it would be difficult to immediately release a new version of your mod with the copyrighted music removed, but the sooner the better as taking too long could require us, due to legal issues, to suspend your mod until the new version without the music is available.

If your bow is not using the same or similar sprite or stats as the mobile bow, and simply has the same name of Sharanga, then you do not need to change the name. Sharanga is, in copyright terms, a generic term and does not belong to anyone.

Hope this clears up any confusion and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me through PM.

EDIT: Reworded the first paragraph to be more clear. I was not referring to anything mac related.

Last edited:
From what I've seen and heard, this mod seems incredibly cool. But I have one question: why not make the sharanga recipe the same as in console and mobile versions? (2 molten fury, 10 hellstone bars)

i have one request and it bugs me since you already added the amazing summoner helmets to the hardmode ores: please add summoner helmets to all your multi-headset armors :D.......or I will send my slime army after you >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom