PC Rod of Discord Here

ThiefGirl

Terrarian
Hi. I've obtained a rod of discord and have been informed that it's a fairly desired item, but I don't have much use for it. To add, I'm fairly new to the game and don't know a lot about other items to know what to ask for in exchange. I'm hoping for a fair trade, or even an idea of what I should be asking for. I'm available for discussion and questions at any time, and will reply asap. :)

Hi. I've obtained a rod of discord and have been informed that it's a fairly desired item, but I don't have much use for it. To add, I'm fairly new to the game and don't know a lot about other items to know what to ask for in exchange. I'm hoping for a fair trade, or even an idea of what I should be asking for. I'm available for discussion and questions at any time, and will reply asap. :)

I'm interested in the rod. What items are you looking for?

My first question is is this trade souly on the computer, because if so i am o console terraria player and i have been looking for the rod of discord for a long time
[DOUBLEPOST=1453486752,1453486688][/DOUBLEPOST]
My first question is is this trade souly on the computer, because if so i am o console terraria player and i have been looking for the rod of discord for a long time
Sorry i actiually just red that this was a pc post so sorry for the inconvenience

I'm interested in the rod. What items are you looking for?
Hi there. I'm looking for basically anything besides in-game currency. Like mentioned, Im fairly new and i dont know what items there are for me to even ask for. if you have any that you'd be willing to trade for it, please list them and im sure we can make a deal ^.^

I can hop on your server, scope out your progress and give you tips and gear that would actually help you.
That would actually be very nice, however the person who introduced me to this game has been carrying me and explaining everything. We are at a point now where we can face the moon lord. (I still have no idea what I am doing though xp)

Well, I'm sure I have items you could use. :)

That would actually be very nice, however the person who introduced me to this game has been carrying me and explaining everything. We are at a point now where we can face the moon lord. (I still have no idea what I am doing though xp)

Back
Top Bottom