tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This mod is awesome, but I have problems with Cog Lord. Getting the summoning item is a problem to me, since Wyverns aren't that usual and the boss is way too op. I just killed Moon Lord with tiki armor, stardust dragon and a nurse, but haven't tested it with the Cog Lord yet. It might work, I quess?

Hey, I love your mod I play it everyday. But when I'm playing I can't use any of the armors they all make my game lag really bad. Please get back to me if you know how to fix it thank you!

Hey, I love your mod I play it everyday. But when I'm playing I can't use any of the armors they all make my game lag really bad. Please get back to me if you know how to fix it thank you!
I suggest a temporary fix of putting vanity items over the mod armors so you don't see them and thus do not lag for whatever reason..the quickest solution is to craft wood armor and put it in the vanity slot before putting on any modded armor :D

ljYQGxs.png

Awwww, EoC wanna hug! xD Still making good progress so far, Queen Bee is my next boss, wish me luck, cause i'm gonna need it :p
You managed to beat EoC with just post-Plantera gear? Wow, that's pretty godly :0

So I did. Herp derp. But what are the green spiky thing and the green shield and the green boots?
That's from another mod called Ersion. The green spiky thing is a "Class" you can get which buffs your specific damage type. The Green shield and boots are ALSO from that and are most likely "Slime Shield" and "Slime Boots" respectively.

That's from another mod called Ersion. The green spiky thing is a "Class" you can get which buffs your specific damage type. The Green shield and boots are ALSO from that and are most likely "Slime Shield" and "Slime Boots" respectively.
Nice, I should check that out. Thanks

Everyone is quoting my post xD Dunno if it makes me happy or not. xD Defeating EoC is pretty easy with summoner gears like this tbh. Yeah, the Toxic Claymore looks pretty like the Seedler, but the TC is pretty :red:, except the poisoning effect. :3

Last edited:
Everyone is quoting my post xD Dunno if it makes me happy or not. xD Defeating EoC is pretty easy with summoner gears like this tbh. Yeah, the Toxic Claymore looks pretty like the Seedler, but the TC is pretty :red:, except the poisoning effect. :3
I just wanted to know what mod it was. I think its tremor but not completely sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom