tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454177489,1454177348][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey zadum put it in the OP that anyone with the armor fps bug has to wear something in their vanity set to temporarily fix it until you get it sorted out..wood armor would be the easiest choice I think[/QUOTE
oh i see

Killing the Moon Lord isn't the end. It's a beginning.
Wow, post moon lord content confirmed. This is really needed in this mod. This mod adds 3 pre hm bosses and 3 hm, and overall has filled the void in some parts of the game. Summoner content is coming next update, because the game is lacking summons. The game might get a tiny bit crammed with too many bosses at some points, and making it so some bosses aren't even worth fighting. Good thing we gets post moon lord content, and if the moon lord is just the beginning, that means even more content than the game already has is to come!

I've played through all the way to moon lord using this mod, and I would like to explore more of the items. Any got a "creative mode" like mod i could use for this?

The Beta Wolves have some sort of horizontal line above them when running, just so you know. In case it's not already reported.

What I feel is really needed is to nerf The Rukh and severely buff every other boss the mod adds. They're a joke for the time they're supposed to be fought, especially Pixie Queen.

Martian Communicator doesn't work. It spawns a probe that is frozen. *Note i already said this before but nobody replied with an answer, and that was almost 2 days ago. So please someone reply with information regarding it being a problem on my end or anybody else having the same problem.

Martian Communicator doesn't work. It spawns a probe that is frozen. *Note i already said this before but nobody replied with an answer, and that was almost 2 days ago. So please someone reply with information regarding it being a problem on my end or anybody else having the same problem.
It's a problem with the spawner.

Lol, this mod support so many classes, now i have more than 4 playthrough at a time xD And i haven't finished 1 yet (TxT) And by the way, i have vine armour, so what is my nest ranged armour, perhaps Harpy Armour?! Maybe?!

Last edited:
What I feel is really needed is to nerf The Rukh and severely buff every other boss the mod adds. They're a joke for the time they're supposed to be fought, especially Pixie Queen.

I found the rukh really kind of easy if you mostly focus on dodging the feathers he shoots, however I never even used anything he drops because I got bored farming the petrified spikes, and what I had was already better. Pixie queen's first form needs some work. Why not have it move a little bit? Cog lord is really hard, but I haven't fought it since the nerf.

The Cog Lord is the last thing in the Universe that needs to be buffed.

It took a Phantasm, Solar Flare armor, a Vortex Ring, about six trips to the Nurse, and one realization that hitting the spinning circle thing heals it for me to defeat that fiend on Expert.

The Cog Lord is the last thing in the Universe that needs to be buffed.

It took a Phantasm, Solar Flare armor, a Vortex Ring, about six trips to the Nurse, and one realization that hitting the spinning circle thing heals it for me to defeat that fiend on Expert.
Already nerfed. It now shoots only 2 lasers (4 in expert) during his "rage".

Hi Zadum! I would like to say great job. I was looking for a mod to play and I saw this one was popular and for a good reason. Also BTW the suspicious looking present is broken, because the elf, as the description says, won't move and and I can't see how to make him. Also what is the summoning armor and is there a minion to go with it? And one more thing: what is the easiest molded boss and how do I summon it? That's all, thank you for your time:joy:!

Hi Zadum! I would like to say great job. I was looking for a mod to play and I saw this one was popular and for a good reason. Also BTW the suspicious looking present is broken, because the elf, as the description says, won't move and and I can't see how to make him. Also what is the summoning armor and is there a minion to go with it? And one more thing: what is the easiest molded boss and how do I summon it? That's all, thank you for your time:joy:!
keep the present in your inventory with an empty suitable house..during the daytime the elf should move in..as for the rest of your questions..check the OP (original post..page 1) it should have all the info you need there

keep the present in your inventory with an empty suitable house..during the daytime the elf should move in..as for the rest of your questions..check the OP (original post..page 1) it should have all the info you need there
Thanks for the response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom