Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... I think i broke terraria. I fired the flower pow, then got teleported to the other side of the world and it crashed. I also lost about a half hour of progress.

Great news mobile Terrarians! We have successfully passed through the submission process for iOS, Google Play, and Windows Phone. You will get the update within the next 24-48 hours. Thanks for sticking with us through the wait and ENJOY! We can't wait to hear about all of your exciting mobile adventures. :)

Amazon users: your version is still in submission, we will let you know as soon as we have approval on it! Hoping to have some good news for you soon.
When is windows phone going to be updated because I contacted windows and they have already approved the game to be updated and released in stores

Welp... it's snowing outside. I'll have two feet by saturday afternoon. It's either the new update comes out tomorrow or sunday. Which is impossible. So i'm just gonna attempt to ride a penguin shaled sled in two feet of snow.

Amazon still dosn't have 1.2.4?o_O I thought that it was going to be released 2 weeks after ios go it. (i dont own terraria on mobile) but still thats shocking.:eek:

I wonder when 1.3 will come out on ios, it would be great if we get it soon but i know its impossible to do that in such a short amount of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom