Drawings & Paintings Hawkster draws a things

Alabaster

Skeletron Prime
I am reasonably good at drawing so I decided to make a thread for me arts. It is usually sketches and small drawings but I might attempt painting because some paintings have turned out great. Also if I do have another art thread i cannot find it so want to lock it or remove it. I am also going to be taking requests in any of the styles have shown, but bear in mind that the more detailed it is, the longer it will take ( can be more than a day) typical requests rules so I know what to draw and please specify pencil or pen.
Look through the thread for more art, but highlights are in the boxes below::
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

brilliant man.png
boonana.png
Light.png
steetef.png

han-d.png
rororor.png

Last edited:
F*K YES OF CO- yeah, go on. I've been waiting for someone like you to come along. What will it be, digital or drawn (Be warned, my digital art is with a mouse and is rather rusty)

My next generation of arts:
2RAaRZkm.jpg
88ShObgm.png
vDH178tm.jpg
BekQivTm.jpg
xU0IS1Gm.png

02fl3czm.jpg
<(my dad drew half of this one tho)

and an example of life drawing:
FiDRnrkm.jpg

Last edited:
I may take some time to get it to you because I have no camera for use at the moment and I will also be travelling soon, but within 2 weeks it should definitely be uploaded. I'm so sorry for the delay but I really apprieciate the request.

I may take some time to get it to you because I have no camera for use at the moment and I will also be travelling soon, but within 2 weeks it should definitely be uploaded. I'm so sorry for the delay but I really apprieciate the request.
No problem! Thanks in advance!

I'm back @TheGeckoGamer ! Here's your picture -
xi1etIJ.jpg
. I'm a little annoyed with this drawing as it was a bit incidental, but I did try out the fossil armor look in drawings you can see in my latest status. Hope it's OK!

So hey XD

I saw you had this on your signature and your art looks REALLY good

Even tho it looks inactive, im still going to make a request

CorruptedBow.png

Can you please draw this bow :3

@Boonana I am an awful person - forgot all about this! But I hope this will be a nice picture (I don't know much about bows, and serious creative liberty was taken to convert the sprite into a larger image):
boonana.png
I have also made something of my own desire:
Lighter.png

@Boonana I am an awful person - forgot all about this! But I hope this will be a nice picture (I don't know much about bows, and serious creative liberty was taken to convert the sprite into a larger image):
I have also made something of my own desire:
Its all good dude :3

I like the drawing btw and im probably going to use it on my mod page if your okay with that (i'll credit also)

Of course, no problem! Thanks for being such a patient person!
I have some obsession with scribbling:
the jungle.png
necroman and the sailor.png
necroman.png

Back
Top Bottom