Items Bouncing Balls

Yay or nay?

• Total voters

Greasy Hippo

Terrarian
It's like one of those yoga balls with a handle! It can be obtained from a wooden chest on the surface.
Moves similar to the Slimy Saddle on water, but it always bounces.
Does very small damage on enemies and can only bounce 9 blocks high.
Negates falls damage up to 35-40? blocks.
Can be equipped in mount slot. (Duh.)
Once the player has bought the Tinkerer's Workshop, you can combine this with the Whoopie cushion to make a farting noise. (Lol.)

Last edited:
I see it can be useful but I have a harder time finding the caves in the first place. Well without turning the map into a mouse like system of tunnels.

It's like one of those yoga balls with a handle! It can be obtained from a wooden chest on the surface.
Moves similar to the Slimy Saddle on water, but it always bounces.
Does very small damage on enemies and can only bounce 9 blocks high.
Negates falls damage up to 35-40? blocks.
Can be equipped in mount slot. (Duh.)

Sounds pretty fun, gets useless later on, but that is the point, you get it from wooden chests. Would be quite useful for caving or exploring the world.

Yeah. I like this. Just a fun little thing to hop around on while exploring. If this gets implemented in the game, there are going to be people making racetracks for it. I want that. I support this. Give us bouncing balls allready!

EDIT: Oh oh oh! Make it able to combine with a whoopie coussion to make it a fart ball! That would be super omnoxious but so amazing at the same time! MORE SUPPORT!!!

Back
Top Bottom