Solar Eclipse of 10/23/14 (Post your pics here)

will you get a pic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DTi56

Terrarian
Since you can't post profile status pics, here ya go @Devalaous
A Solar Eclipse is happening!
Wait, i will upload pic later it just started

image.jpg
guys it's not a total eclipse, ok? just partially
Welcome to Eclipse...

Last edited:
I guess I slept through it.. though supposedly it was at its fullest about when I got up, but I checked and saw just a normal sun.. and MY EYES! MY EYES! I only looked for a second but MY EYES!

Also I like how when I type "solar eclipse" into google, the first suggested result is "Solar Eclipse 2014" and the second is "Solar Eclipse Terraria"

I guess I slept through it.. though supposedly it was at its fullest about when I got up, but I checked and saw just a normal sun.. and MY EYES! MY EYES! I only looked for a second but MY EYES!

Also I like how when I type "solar eclipse" into google, the first suggested result is "Solar Eclipse 2014" and the second is "Solar Eclipse Terraria"
you need special glasses to look at them

GOD :red:ING DAMNIT! I MISSED IT! WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED EARLIER!? THE NEWS NEVER MENTIONED IT! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...!!!!!!:mad:

Will it be over Michigan?

Edit: just checked timeanddate.com, NOPE! NOT EVEN CLOSE! The next one we can see is in freaking 2024!

theres a total next year but its only seeable high in the northern hemisphere. im very dissapointed at this but at least they have the demonstration of it on timeanddate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom