Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Corman watches, why they can not be crafting? Please correct.
2.why the seller does not have a goblin on sale for the construction of the line?
3.Some hats are not displayed correctly on the character, making him bald.
4.event (frosty moon), santa-NK1 does not correctly display a second step, without the robot faces!
5.It will be able to create the size of the world? on the ps vita, it is possible, on mobile, why not?

I apologize for the error, Google translator :)

They are working on world sizes...so that, should you choose it, the world could be increased to the size of a small world on PC. The biomes won't be squashed together!

1. The truffle worm does not spawn in my world `:cry:
I want to meet a Fisheron! `:(

2. pressure plates still look strange.`:(

3. Watches.

4. SIGNS PLEASE.

5. 1.3 update (I get that this will take a while)

6. Fishing. Just fishing.

Plantera keeps dropping the grenade launcher (+rockets) and nothing else. Not sure yet if this is a bug...so I'll just keep farming. :/

What exactly are you saying in this post?

Plantera always drops the Grenade Launcher the first time you kill it.
I've killed it multiple times now. But never mind that, it wasn't a bug. :b

My other post is about additions that should've already been added. Watches should be craftable and signs editable by now; pressure plates still have weird appearances and the truffle worm does not spawn.

Also, chairs started having that pink-line effect that the pressure plates have.

The amazon device checkup. How long do you think it will take to get ir up and running. Every time i get a notification i look at it. It arises in app updates but its never terraria. Its a gamble but shouldnt there be more app updates early on other devices then apple and others. They have all the good:redspin: and we never evr get the first updates. Im just asking why.:sigh::eek:
[DOUBLEPOST=1456555260,1456554921][/DOUBLEPOST]I got pwned by amazons stupid update. It thought i had older update so i lost my good save. My god. The 560 platnuim :( the best sword. Why god dammit why! Pls fix dis. Cloud doesnt work for meh. I never am able to open it. So i lost all my saves.

The amazon device checkup. How long do you think it will take to get ir up and running. Every time i get a notification i look at it. It arises in app updates but its never terraria. Its a gamble but shouldnt there be more app updates early on other devices then apple and others. They have all the good:redspin: and we never evr get the first updates. Im just asking why.:sigh::eek:
[DOUBLEPOST=1456555260,1456554921][/DOUBLEPOST]I got pwned by amazons stupid update. It thought i had older update so i lost my good save. My god. The 560 platnuim :( the best sword. Why god dammit why! Pls fix dis. Cloud doesnt work for meh. I never am able to open it. So i lost all my saves.
Welcome to my world... that no longer exists.

When is the exact date of amazon's update? Or is it already out? I don't know anything because I don't have the time to check.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456675618,1456675376][/DOUBLEPOST]
The OP says in the next 24-48h....I assume that means the final buttons have been pressed and it's up to whenever Apple/GP roll it out.
But when exactly will it come out?
I NEED TO KNOW PEOPLE I CANT HANDLE IT ANY LONGER!!!!

When is the exact date of amazon's update? Or is it already out? I don't know anything because I don't have the time to check.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456675618,1456675376][/DOUBLEPOST]
But when exactly will it come out?
I NEED TO KNOW PEOPLE I CANT HANDLE IT ANY LONGER!!!!
Exactly sometime in the future.

There is no "exact" time or date, you'll have to be patient like the rest of us.

Well I was reading the current reviews for Amazon Terraria and they are saying that the update is supposed to come out but it's still on its old update :confused::sigh:
[DOUBLEPOST=1456679118,1456678722][/DOUBLEPOST]I just wanna know if it's out yet

Well I was reading the current reviews for Amazon Terraria and they are saying that the update is supposed to come out but it's still on its old update :confused::sigh:
[DOUBLEPOST=1456679118,1456678722][/DOUBLEPOST]I just wanna know if it's out yet
It isn't out yet, the reviews may be referring to an earlier update.

So I have an issue on the iPad 2 where a player that was created now gives me an error saying, "The save file Rocket-1453509432.player was created with a new version of Terraria and could not be loaded." How can that be? I have been playing on the same device the whole time and now it does not work...any suggestions as to how to get it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom