Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

*test it out*
wow, it's true, probably to fix that chest duplication thing, but now it's more like a dirt generator
nerf dirt
You can report it if you want, one reason I haven't yet is I was meaning to test if the pillar goes through blocks... that would be pretty bad if it did...

Something is up. When I am not logged in to the wiki, the "you have just worked on an article" pops up whenever I go to a page.

Some of these "bugs" people post on the wiki seem fishy to me.

StupidSkeletronBugs.png

Can anyone confirm some of this? The Desert one has got to be total BS, and since when has skeletron dropped possesed hatchets, frozen keys or spectre armor pieces? I have played through terraria and fought skeletron many times and never had those drop.

Some of these "bugs" people post on the wiki seem fishy to me.

View attachment 6703
Can anyone confirm some of this? The Desert one has got to be total BS, and since when has skeletron dropped possesed hatchets, frozen keys or spectre armor pieces? I have played through terraria and fought skeletron many times and never had those drop.
The drops are likely something someone wrote to cover up invediting, or assumed it cannot drop a frozen key if it is in the Snow Biome, which is unlikely.

This EoC edit.
It has this qoute: ``If you are in Hardmode and you just feel like killing it, magical Harp will do the trick.´´ It actually got removed because, obviously, pretty much anything that can be obtained after killing it (And some that don´t require defeating any bosses, such as the Boomstick and the Minishark) can do so easily. At that point, you don´t even have to move.

Last edited:
Another stupid sounding bug, this ones from the dungeon guardian page.
StupidDGBuglolz.png

What, does the idiot who put this bug here think the Dungeon Guardian has some kind of grudge? Like he hates you for smuggling dungeon items over from another world? Hahaha

On the page for the Sniper Rifle, it says that ``The Deadly modifier can help overcome its slow fire rate (+18% speed)´´.
Deadly only gives 10% speed, and that is the ranged one. The common one gives only 5%. Unreal and Rapid would be better at that.

Back
Top Bottom