[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, can anyone prove that Ferozium is in 1.3? I cannot freakin find it, same as other people.. Also:
is it post plantera? post golem or just hardmode?

I'm in hardmode, i have spelunker potions, and a great, deep ice biom, still cannot find any Ferozium chunks ;_;
When I was playing it on 1.2.4.1 and was using sonic screw (equals to spelunker and hunter potions) I've found a lot of ferozium, so I think there is no ferozium in 1.3.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455872850,1455872746][/DOUBLEPOST]
When I was playing it on 1.2.4.1 and was using sonic screw (equals to spelunker and hunter potions) I've found a lot of ferozium, so I think there is no ferozium in 1.3.
Anyway it's much better to play it on 1.2.4.1.

Blah, there is some bug with angel sculpture
h_1455979542_4744332_4b843da782.png

i will wait for the day blah returns, but until then, i shall play a sad song, on the worlds smallest violin. I dont know how to play a violin...

He said he wasn't... though I wish it was on tModLoader.
nearly all the major standalones (except nterraria it seems) are moving to tmodloader because worldgen is available now and more and more features are being added on... plus the ability to use more than one mod at once makes it all the more reasonable, its completely fine if blah remains on standalone, but updating or porting across terraria versions takes longer without api's like tmod and with the rate avalons content comes out if blah recontinues on it, it could take months of work just to port across 1 version, by which point another version may be out.

nearly all the major standalones (except nterraria it seems) are moving to tmodloader because worldgen is available now and more and more features are being added on... plus the ability to use more than one mod at once makes it all the more reasonable, its completely fine if blah remains on standalone, but updating or porting across terraria versions takes longer without api's like tmod and with the rate avalons content comes out if blah recontinues on it, it could take months of work just to port across 1 version, by which point another version may be out.
But, a lot of people want to play it with their friends. ;d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom