What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

it was my first night,i only had a copper sword ,no bow,when E.O.C spawned.i was surviving only becuase of a heart statue,when falling star killed him.:3
I guess that you may have found a naturally working heart statue. If so, then that would be your luckiest moment instead. If not, then I'm curoius on how you found natural wire and at the same time caused a fallen star to land there at the same place. :/

I was fighting the destroyer when a star comes and takes out more than half of its health on my expert world

I guess that you may have found a naturally working heart statue. If so, then that would be your luckiest moment instead. If not, then I'm curoius on how you found natural wire and at the same time caused a fallen star to land there at the same place. :/

Some players like to bring "starter kits" with them into new worlds. I'm thinking about it too, for my next playthrough. Mostly uncommon building materials, which i wouldn't run into until hardmode, so i can, for example, start building my base out of pink, bouncy slime or "Bubblegum Bricks" from day 1, if i wanted to.

Others just wish to mine faster at the beginning or bring a weaker rare weapon with them, so they can get some more value out them. I always find Bone Pickaxes long after i got a much better pickaxe, rendering it totally useless, so maybe i bring one into a new world too, when 1.3.1 launches.

Back on topic: EoC getting killed from falling stars actually happens more often than you'd think. At least enough for the wiki to mention it.

The first time I managed to defeated Expert EoC I was using a slime mount and got stuck above him too long and featherfall ran out. I drank a health potion in the hope it would save me and when I landed I unlocked the Lucky Break, I knew if he hit me it would be over, I'd never been more afraid of his dashing attacks than I was in that moment.

Some players like to bring "starter kits" with them into new worlds. I'm thinking about it too, for my next playthrough. Mostly uncommon building materials, which i wouldn't run into until hardmode, so i can, for example, start building my base out of pink, bouncy slime or "Bubblegum Bricks" from day 1, if i wanted to.

Others just wish to mine faster at the beginning or bring a weaker rare weapon with them, so they can get some more value out them. I always find Bone Pickaxes long after i got a much better pickaxe, rendering it totally useless, so maybe i bring one into a new world too, when 1.3.1 launches.

Back on topic: EoC getting killed from falling stars actually happens more often than you'd think. At least enough for the wiki to mention it.
My main point was that since natural wire are always only found underground, it would be odd for a fallen star to land there.

Well i was playing on mobile when my friend decided lets go do plantera but i have a challenge. The challenge was to fight it in an above ground arena in space but with walls and background walls so it would be enraged and i haaaaate space wyverns harpys practingly flying when i only jumped and the like...so anyways i forgot to emtpy out my gold and platinum(part of the challenge was that any money that fell we wouldnt get just relog and it would be gone)and what happened was i was up in the air and the hook hit me so many times (i have full gold health (500hp)) i was down to like half a heart so i was sooo happy when i forgot about my summon that i got from the preceding event we had done...the little pirate took out the rest of her when i was casting volleys of ice cuz my friend distracted it (ice from ice staff from ice golems in the blizzard)so thankfull i hadnt remembered it. P.s i mean that as in, if i had been using it and i was doing that badly then i would have no backup whis was the porate summon.

For luck, I guess that would have to be my first fight with Plantera, I didn't know it was enraged above ground, as I didn't really look that up. I managed to barely survive the fight at like 10 hp, and I was in chlorophyte armor. I was surprised that I managed to beat the plant at all. Mainly in such a risky situation, I learned after that to look up things about bosses, and biome requirements for each.

Hmmm...

upload_2019-2-9_20-22-13.png

Darn

1. Fallen star killed EoC
2. Assumed EOW was hard (it wasn't :p)
3. Figured out a strategy for Skeletron

Fighting plantera with titanium armour and mini shark with cursed bulltes (challenge from someone). I died and then Plantera died a second after from the cursed debuff.

Definitely this. (watch to the end)

Very clutch, globe thing killed me only JUST after I finished off the boss.

Yes I know the arena is tiny. And I was using terrible weapons. And I was cheesing with the nurse. My friend had joined my world and given me a ton of good stuff and I was a noob at the time so I just used whatever I could get my hands on. That was like my 30th attempt.

Back
Top Bottom