PC PC is getting controller support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone spam your thanks to @Yoraiz0r for this painful addition to the game and @Lazure for providing the assets!
(Also thanks to all our testers behind the scene!)
I wanna thank the whole Re-Logic (and beta testers), for caring about the community, for ... everything! You all are awesome! Thank you for creating this awesome game (which is my all time fav game!), and still developing it!

Still looking forward to this update. Can't wait to ditch my third-party controller emulation software and use the built-in support.

There always seems to be something thrilling about when something becomes officially part of a game, as opposed to getting it through a Mod or having to use 3rd party software for things like Controller Support. This may be part of the reason why I'm very excited as well to see Controller Support since using it through software unrelated to the Vanilla game doesn't give the same feeling of satisfaction.

Are they going to bring in console to pc file transfers next?

I suspect that it is highly unlikely this will ever be a thing. Console and PC run on different code, and Console contains exclusive items which do not exist on PC. Then this doesn't address the issue of managing this both through Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and possibly Vita. That makes it even more complicated.

I suspect that it is highly unlikely this will ever be a thing. Console and PC run on different code, and Console contains exclusive items which do not exist on PC. Then this doesn't address the issue of managing this both through Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and possibly Vita. That makes it even more complicated.

Not to mention the console versions have exclusive items that the PC Version doesn't have. Maybe if the Console Version catches up? Actually, that actually would be cool as an exclusive way to get console items on the PC Version, needing to transfer them from the Console Version rather than get them in the PC Version alone. That would be awesome!

For 1.3.1, what do you mean, "Just around the corner?" Give me a specific date.

*Shortswords are the new meowmeres*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom