Casual The People of TCF

It's friday night. What the hell are you doing in an internet forum?!
20141024_183651.jpg

It's friday night. What the hell are you doing in an internet forum?!
20141024_183651.jpg
The theme of the night is to take pictures of everything. So, here's me trying out a friend's glasses. Damn she has a :red:ty sight, wearing these made me dizzy.
20141024_210359.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, what the hell. Too late to turn back.
Here's an old art project of mine that you might be interested in.
IMG_20140529_000956.jpg

Reactions: Nev
e9b8f95aa59a46bc041f07813cce6b03-d4j1eue.jpg

Here, have a picture of my face and my signed Binding of Isaac Devzine. It's an older pic, but I don't look that much different now.

I was basically stoked that, of all the random hand-drawn items, I got the Relic, which made me really happy because I've been wearing blue cross necklaces since I started college. It was pretty much the single most fitting item I could have possibly gotten.

never realized how few pictures of myself i have so i screenshoted this form a video of me so its kinda bad quality and its a couple months old
boardslide.png

e9b8f95aa59a46bc041f07813cce6b03-d4j1eue.jpg

Here, have a picture of my face and my signed Binding of Isaac Devzine. It's an older pic, but I don't look that much different now.

I was basically stoked that, of all the random hand-drawn items, I got the Relic, which made me really happy because I've been wearing blue cross necklaces since I started college. It was pretty much the single most fitting item I could have possibly gotten.
You look like my art teacher :eek:

You look like my art teacher :eek:
Oh noes! D8

That's ironic, what with her being an artist and all.
It's more of an amusing coincidence than an irony. Irony is when something is opposite to the expectation. ;>

The irony is that I'd be a pretty friggin' terrible art teacher. I just shout "USE REFERENCES, DAMMIT", "DRAW FROM LIFE", and "KEEP DRAWING EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE RESULTS, YOU WON'T GET BETTER IF YOU STOP TRYING" over and over. Which is less teaching and more trying to goad people into being self-sufficient in teaching themselves.

Back
Top Bottom