Pre-Thanksgiving Treats for Console & Mobile Terrarians!

Yes, let's get wrapped up in pre-release box art...for a game most commonly distributed via digital download on all platforms. :p

I'm absolutely certain that the PS4/XBone versions will be just as up-to-date as their older counterparts.

Just sayin' ;)

*steampunker sighs in her house filled with 1.2 items that was shoved to the left side of the poster*
There aren't sloped blocks though
and most important of all, the hallow trees wood color doesn't look like pearl wood, it looks like normal wood.
SO THIS POSTER IS TOTAAAALLLY UNFITTING HONESTLY

Yes, let's get wrapped up in pre-release box art...for a game most commonly distributed via digital download on all platforms. :p

I'm absolutely certain that the PS4/XBone versions will be just as up-to-date as their older counterparts.

Just sayin' ;)
Well, I don't think that they'll all have 1.3 at the same time as PC, but I get the jist of what you mean. lol

and most important of all, the hallow trees wood color doesn't look like pearl wood, it looks like normal wood.

C'mon. In a lot of worlds, Boreal Trees still look like the classic trees with snow on them.

They pay for box art..?

I wouldn't think so. It's just a screenshot of the game with a few extra objects that are easily added in GIMP/Photoshop, not exactly something you'd need to pay a professional for...

Last edited:
but at least there's evidence of 1.2 (and 1.2.3, as that's what the glass kiln is from)

Now holding the buy button will keep on buying until you let go of the screen. (Same as crafting)
Do you have ANY IDEA. How joyous news this is?
Now if only my world doesn't get deleted randomly, I will be happy to continue play mobile Terraria.

*Looks at side of PS4 and XBone covers*
Wait... has anyone else noticed the glass kiln and the palm wood clock?

Back
Top Bottom