• Stylist

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Party Girl

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rariaz

Wall of Flesh
Hello! im reviving this old post whit some updates, New Art!
terraria___playing_with_friends_by_rariaz-dc8j7we.png

terraria_stylist_by_rariaz-dc6i1ll.jpg

Also there are 4 diferent version of this image 3 available on my Deviant Art
https://rariaz.deviantart.com/gallery/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wallpaper Engine its a program that let you have videos, moving backgrounds or interactive backgrounds, also this program lets you make your own, very easy to use.
dryad_instance_by_rariaz-dc5rcz0.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
molten_armor_terraria_png_by_rariaz-dbv3gar.png

molten_armor_terraria_by_rariaz-dbv0oup.jpg

u0T9HzA.png

terraria_corruption_by_rariaz-db7zlvn.jpg

Ranger.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im working on this new Style Jaltoid / Bryan Lee O'Malley / Personal, complete roster soon (only female Npc for now...)

New!:
This artwork contain content that can be considered not appropriate for all public, viewer discretion is advised.!!
No explicit content

latest

http://rariaz.deviantart.com/
4Bs7Wy9.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plantera Pin
]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really old Ones:
ZuyS1hs.jpg

Stylist_Rariaz.jpg

Rariaz Style

Custom Npc Tesse The Whitesmith
one of my OC
Terraria Version ____________ Rariaz Version (click image)
tesse_terrarian.jpg
____

Hfc9HEG.png

Last edited:
I love your art style it's so adorable I love it in every single way can't wait to see more!!

I'm loving your style Rariaz!

Love the little additions you did for the Stylist.

That Plantera button >w<

Thank you :) i like to add details to give some personality to the npcs, what i thing the stylist would like, i always saw her like a rocker/metal kinda girl maybe for the bracalets that the sprite have. what i like is that the npcs strpites doesnt tell much about the details in their clothing or hair style, so i can make changes and add things to represent how i see them.

Back
Top Bottom