[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Blah's previous posts, tmodloader is not going to be a thing for this version of Avalon, so its kinda pointless to mention it over and over.
you didnt read what i said, i said he should leave avalon, as it has been around for a long time and it will just get harder to port across versions all the time, and he should start fresh, possibly with tmodloader

in short: maybe avalons best left here, and blah could make a completely NEW MOD on tmodloader, not avalon.

you didnt read what i said, i said he should leave avalon, as it has been around for a long time and it will just get harder to port across versions all the time, and he should start fresh, possibly with tmodloader

in short: maybe avalons best left here, and blah could make a completely NEW MOD on tmodloader, not avalon.

That would be even worse. This version is only a third finished at best. If he had to start over, there would be little incentive to come back to it. With tmodloader being as broken as it is, any mod loaded through it only works half the time anyway. That being true, making mods for it is not a great idea.

Last edited:
That would be even worse. This version is only a third finished at best. If he had to start over, there would be little incentive to come back to it. With tmodloader being as broken as it is, any mod loaded through it only works half the time anyway. That being true, making mods for it is not a great idea.
mods on tmodloader arent close to broken, im currently playing with 9 mods all at once with no problems, only multiplayer has many bugs at the moment, but its a step up from standalones right now since multiplayer doesnt work at all for them.

also if you actually try out some tmodloader mods like tremor, trorium and ersion you will see how they arent broken and how its very possible to do whatever with them.

mods on tmodloader arent close to broken, im currently playing with 9 mods all at once with no problems, only multiplayer has many bugs at the moment, but its a step up from standalones right now since multiplayer doesnt work at all for them.

also if you actually try out some tmodloader mods like tremor, trorium and ersion you will see how they arent broken and how its very possible to do whatever with them.
I like the idea of moving on, but it's best if blah finishes Avalon 1.3 first. And yeah tmodloader mods aren't broken, I'm playing with 27 mods without problems. When there's a problem it's about the mod itself, not tmodloader.

I like the idea of moving on, but it's best if blah finishes Avalon 1.3 first. And yeah tmodloader mods aren't broken, I'm playing with 27 mods without problems. When there's a problem it's about the mod itself, not tmodloader.

The mods aren't the problem, tmodloader is. Mods, once loaded, work fine most of the time. Tmodloader itself though, is flaky. Half the time I try to use it, it triggers an autoshutdown from my antivirus. About one in three times that I use it when its other wise working, it crashes Terraria, when I go to quit-save. I've never had either issue with base mods.

The mods aren't the problem, tmodloader is. Mods, once loaded, work fine most of the time. Tmodloader itself though, is flaky. Half the time I try to use it, it triggers an autoshutdown from my antivirus. About one in three times that I use it when its other wise working, it crashes Terraria, when I go to quit-save. I've never had either issue with base mods.
I've never had that issue with tModLoader.

There's that thing where Blah(x3) may be working in the mod so much he doesn't post anymore. But I think it's just his personal life that stops him from working, no problem with that.
Just wish they did the "I won't be able to work as much anymore because real life" instead of the disappearing.

hey blah, if u see this pls reply
1.3 of exxo avalon is buggy:
u cant use old players/worlds
the tome slot is missing
no contagion biomes

also more questions:
when will u readd ultrablivion?
wut about mecha-sting(the mechanical version of king sting)?
y wont u readd king sting?
wut about the ultrashark?
can u pls make armageddon slime drop more dark matter gel?
nil mode explanation? (about it, how to get it, how to stop the mode/is the mode permanent)
y did u remove nil mode? bugs? and is it gonna come back?
can u pls add a new book in the mod explaining all about tomes?

that all i have and if u arent busy, pls read and also: i REALLY LIKE UR MOD :D

Everytime i try to start avalon this error shows up:
error.PNG

I dont know what to do i tried a lot of things

EDIT: i reinstalled terraria and it worked

Last edited:
Does the updated version for Terraria 1.3 have all the content from the mod as it was previously? Or is a lot of it taken out? Like the bosses/added ore/etc?

Does the updated version for Terraria 1.3 have all the content from the mod as it was previously? Or is a lot of it taken out? Like the bosses/added ore/etc?
You can compare them easily, content of 1.2.4.1 avalon - lots of mobs and over than 900 items, 1.3 - not too many mobs and 200 items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom