tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

OMG THAT SOUNDTRACK IS AMAZING. I LOVE YOUR SPRITES TO. Now if only i knew how to code well enough i'd ask to join but oh well. Im definitely keeping my eyes open on this mod.

I really like the idea, and might i suggest that you add more drops to the lunatic cultist, because all he does is set forth the lunar events, so maybe he can drop something to aid with those events
[DOUBLEPOST=1457850980,1457850755][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe some more pets and mounts

I think you should add partially evolved enemies, ones that arent quite face monsters or slimes, but have a arm sticking out of the slime or something similar.

I really like the idea, and might i suggest that you add more drops to the lunatic cultist, because all he does is set forth the lunar events, so maybe he can drop something to aid with those events
[DOUBLEPOST=1457850980,1457850755][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe some more pets and mounts
Planning to add some emblems for each class dropped by the Cultist, maybe a weapon or two, what do you think?

Something cool might be fallen sky islands that spawn randomly in certain worlds. They contain normal loot, but are found on the ground.
[doublepost=1457912355,1457911973][/doublepost]Another idea is to have a new mob for the jungle:
Predator: 500 HP-Attacks do 130 Damage
Drops the Predator Armor with a 8% drop rate for each piece
Predator Greaves: 25 Defense
12% Increased Jump Height and Speed
Predator Breastplate: 30 Defense
18% Increased Melee Speed
15% Increased Velocity for Ammo
Predator Visor: 28 Defense
Buffs user with Night Vision and Hunter Debuff
Set Bonus: 14% Increased Damage Overall
Always in Stealth

Something cool might be fallen sky islands that spawn randomly in certain worlds. They contain normal loot, but are found on the ground.
[doublepost=1457912355,1457911973][/doublepost]Another idea is to have a new mob for the jungle:
Predator: 500 HP-Attacks do 130 Damage
Drops the Predator Armor with a 8% drop rate for each piece
Predator Greaves: 25 Defense
12% Increased Jump Height and Speed
Predator Breastplate: 30 Defense
18% Increased Melee Speed
15% Increased Velocity for Ammo
Predator Visor: 28 Defense
Buffs user with Night Vision and Hunter Debuff
Set Bonus: 14% Increased Damage Overall
Always in Stealth
The predator idea sounds pretty interesting!

Back
Top Bottom