tModLoader Pokemod

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you make it projectile it would do for multi-player.
Just add your own field for hp while get depleted touching another npc or projectile (can you actually check projectile to projectile collision?)
They initially were projectiles, and that was not enough to just 'work' in multiplayer, getting all the extra data synced is a real issue.

When are you gonna add special moves
Some Pokemon have special moves, mostly just ranged special attack based moves, but the majority are unfinished. I will overhaul melee to actually work off of a cooldown and spawn a short lived, non moving projectile, pretty much the same way swinging a player melee weapon works. When I've done that there will all manner of physical and special moves.

Do you plan on adding legendarys? btw great work!
I do, thanks! The next update so far has Spearow, Fearow, Ekans, Arbok, Pikachu, Raichu, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Nidoran♀, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoran♂, Nidorino, Nidoking, Clefairy, Clefable, Vulpix, Ninetales, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Golbat, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Paras, Parasect, Venonat, Venomoth, Diglett and Dugtrio - so no legendaries yet, they will be bosses or event exclusives.

I hope this means what i think it means...
There will be more about this in the next update, I'm almost ready to announce it. Here's a hint, there might be for example: exclusive gen V starters, given out to certain people with codes.

There will be more about this in the next update, I'm almost ready to announce it. Here's a hint, there might be for example: exclusive gen V starters, given out to certain people with codes.

Oh XD... I was thinking of Missingno. actually. cuz it's form changes depending on your name. :) that would be interesting tho... would prob be a corruption boss or something.

So many pokemon in the next update ♡

Hmmm... you MIGHT consider making the spawn rates of vanilla terraria monsters lower or zero when the mod is in effect so that the world becomes a full pokemon world without zombies and skelletons! Role play, you know... Nothing ruins a pokemon masters quest nore than suddenly having to fight a non-pokemon... (evil goblin army) Maybe make it a toggable option in mod settings for those who want to use pokemon against the classic monsters?

xNGdeSq.gif

Little preview of Magikarp, hopelessly flopping about out of water...and swimming nicely in water.

Reactions: Azu
So many pokemon in the next update ♡

Hmmm... you MIGHT consider making the spawn rates of vanilla terraria monsters lower or zero when the mod is in effect so that the world becomes a full pokemon world without zombies and skelletons! Role play, you know... Nothing ruins a pokemon masters quest nore than suddenly having to fight a non-pokemon... (evil goblin army) Maybe make it a toggable option in mod settings for those who want to use pokemon against the classic monsters?

I do like that as an option, don't think there is any documentation for how to add mod options yet though...

xNGdeSq.gif

Little preview of Magikarp, hopelessly flopping about out of water...and swimming nicely in water.

Very nice transition!

Lets see... i know there are a few mods out there that deal with mod options you might ask... but I cant remember the names at present ;-;

Ill see if i can remember their names today...

Ps- before i forget. You can also give weedle caterpie and other similar bugs wall crawling AI alongside spider pokemon.

Last edited:
Welcome @Xynom to the team, I've updated the original post, there will be a new version coming soon, and ways you can contribute and be rewarded, more information coming soon :)

Welcome @Xynom to the team, I've updated the original post, there will be a new version coming soon, and ways you can contribute and be rewarded, more information coming soon :)
is there any description of the mod possibilities? and please, return pokemon special attacks ;( btw, how to evolve the pokemon? what level is required?

Last edited:
is there any description of the mod possibilities? and please, return pokemon special attacks ;( btw, how to evolve the pokemon? what level is required?

Posibilities: link in first post

Special Attacks: in the works after making good movement AIs for Pokemon

Evolve: right click item like a crate when the pokemon reaches the correct level.

Level: same as in games

Interesting mod. I like that this is actually a unique, functional mod instead of slapping pokemon sprites on terraria enemies!
btw i could make some sprites n stuff if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom