tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found something interesting while messing around with cheat sheet mod and a few other items.

I was searching around in the "Mod items" tab and found a boomerang-esque weapon called the eye of infinity, this wasn't mention in the OP, but:

It acted like the "Good and evil" weapon from the 1.1 necro mod, two boomerangs in a swirling pattern.

It was quite bad for a weapon for something named "the eye of infinity", it had a damage delay on enemies

It created so much trippy after-affects on use.

your characters save may have got corrupted, i think there is a backup file for every character, but i cant remember the file directory.
I think I found the backup files (they're .bak right?) but none of my tremor characters are there, it's just my vanilla characters. When I first downloaded and played tremor, none of my worlds or characters were imported, but I figured that's just the way the mod works. Were my worlds and characters supposed to be imported onto tremor? Why can I only find my vanilla worlds and character folders?

I think I found the backup files (they're .bak right?) but none of my tremor characters are there, it's just my vanilla characters. When I first downloaded and played tremor, none of my worlds or characters were imported, but I figured that's just the way the mod works. Were my worlds and characters supposed to be imported onto tremor? Why can I only find my vanilla worlds and character folders?
Wait.. I think I found it but there's no .bak file, it's just a folder with nothing in it, a .plr, and a .tplr. Is my character totally gone?

Wait.. I think I found it but there's no .bak file, it's just a folder with nothing in it, a .plr, and a .tplr. Is my character totally gone?
possibly, tmodloader saves your modded characters and worlds to a different folder than the vanilla ones, so the originals dont get corrupted if the modded ones do, if there isnt a .bak of your character, then it most likely corrupted meaning youll have to make a new one.

Wait, so how to you get the Arabian Merchant to move into your world? I'm very confused. I built a house in the desert thinking that's the requirement, but that is apparently not the case.

Wait, so how to you get the Arabian Merchant to move into your world? I'm very confused. I built a house in the desert thinking that's the requirement, but that is apparently not the case.
Kill the Rukh, you need to craft the crown to summon him.

Not sure if this is a bug, or intended, or just a TML limitation, but the living wood threepeater drops arrows after being fired, even with the Endless Quiver.

Spider biome boss, Ice biome boss, Granite biome boss, Cave biome boss, add the "[boss name] has awoken" every time you summon a boss.
  1. Spider Queen: 1st phase, spawn spider, shoot webs, 2nd phase, agro, spanw a HUGE cobweb directly on the player, spawn 5-6 spiders and attack you, inflict venom.
  2. Granite Golem: throw boulder at you, bounce when contact any blocks, have the "shield" thing like the granite thing ( #bestexplanation).
  3. Frost Hydra: just a basic 3-head hydra, when you chop 1 down, 2 will grow back, shoot frostburn shot and create frostburn fire underneath player foot.
  4. True Undead Miner: create mini boulder rolling at you, dealing 20~40 damage, throw bombs and grenade, spawn lava above player.
I sucks with ideas, someone please improve this, i feel ashamed. *blush*

Are biomes possible with tModLoader yet?

I could definitely see a Sans-type boss battle working for a game like Terraria...but damn, it would be fast.

Yes, events are possible for mods. I've seen at least two mods that have them so far.

hey @zadum4ivii i have an idea!! a weapon that does summon damage but can only be used manually without just sitting there and letting minions attack..FINALLY the summoners could actually fight without using another source of damage all the time..the only idea i have so far is a "bomb" style minion that runs/flies(?) to an enemy and explodes..you could have it be upgradeable all throughout the game with different tiers of explosives or whatever :3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom