Story The servant of cthulhu (terrarian novel)

Shall i continue?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 65 71.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • no.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • where am I?

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
I really hope this story isn't done as it end on a cliffhanger I would love it continue as it is awesome. To many people dont give thier storys a chance to devlop or abandon half way through. Please dont do that to me!

Last edited:
Don't worry, I'll finish, but I've been in a rough spot for a while, hence the lack of recent content.
I'll continue just as soon as I find the time :D

Stuff about the story that people might have already said and I didn't look at:

Dryad is an NPC

Where's hardmode?

You can only go 2 ways in Terreria, not 3 or 4.

Eye of Clthulu only drops demonite ore, and you need to get shadow scales form the Eater of Worlds to make the armour

The armour and stuff is not enough to kill Wall of Flesh.

Dryad can't use dirt rod.

Dryad is an NPC

Where's hardmode?

Eye of Clthulu only drops demonite ore, and you need to get shadow scales form the Eater of Worlds to make the armour

It's a fanfiction. It's not always going to be accurate.

Dryad is an NPC

Where's hardmode?

Answers! :p

Yes, the dryad is an NPC, but where's the fun in that? I needed some more in depth characters than just the 2 main characters.
Hardmode is coming, I didn't say it wasn't. Chapter 33 is in progress, so just wait it out a little.
Terraria is 2d, yes, but I didn't want a story that was too 2-dimensional. And honestly, I can take some creative liberties can't I?
Yeah, you need shadow scales, I know.
You don't actually need more than armor to beat the WoF. I've beaten it with a demon scythe, and armor, and a few mana potions before, by myself, completely without a sentient dryad who knows what she's doing ;)
And again, I gave the dryad the dirt rod to add depth to the story.

I don't mean to be offensive or anything, but would you really read a terraria story that stayed exactly true to the game? And only had a male main character who ran around talking to himself?
You might, but would it really be as interesting?

It honestly sounds like you take me for a noob, and believe me, I've been playing Terraria since rocket boots ran off of mana, and have over 600 hours logged.

I don't mean to sound offensive, but honestly you try writing a fanfiction the size of a novel and make stay 100% true to the game. If you want it to be interesting, then you say screw the rules, and do what you want with it. If you want something that stay 100% true to Terraria, go play Terraria.

I appreciate the feedback though! Hopefully I explained things ok xD

Will you indroduce the idea of being revived or will Amoroth stay dead?
I'm not going to spoil anything :p
Though Chapter 33 is in the making, and I believe it will be up within the next few days.

I have huge plans for the next half of the story >:D and, I'll just say don't grow too attached to some of the characters :p

Gods this is amazing... Please carry it on!

I'd also ask if I could take what you've done so far and carry on the whole hardmode part on my own (and changing some things and adding some extra details here and there) (giving you full credit for it, obviously) and let you see what it's like, but I doubt you'd let me XD :/

Also, are you going to add the Slime Staff any time? Have Adam say something like "That slime dropped a Slime Staff. Like my (Hornet) Staff, you can summon a minion, but, as the name suggests, it summons slimes that will attack your enemies. Apparently it's a very rare item, only given to the lucky or blessed" or something (I don't know).

But seriously though, this is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! (and normally, I don't use more than one exclamation mark, so feel lucky ;) )

Gods this is amazing... Please carry it on!

I'd also ask if I could take what you've done so far and carry on the whole hardmode part on my own (and changing some things and adding some extra details here and there) (giving you full credit for it, obviously) and let you see what it's like, but I doubt you'd let me XD :/

Also, are you going to add the Slime Staff any time? Have Adam say something like "That slime dropped a Slime Staff. Like my (Hornet) Staff, you can summon a minion, but, as the name suggests, it summons slimes that will attack your enemies. Apparently it's a very rare item, only given to the lucky or blessed" or something (I don't know).

But seriously though, this is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! (and normally, I don't use more than one exclamation mark, so feel lucky ;) )
Hey, thanks!

And I would let you carry this story for me, but I have to decline for 2 reasons
1: The story is the prequel to the story of my OC (see avatar) and I need it to build a certain way to introduce him for my actual "book"
This is just a build up/practice for that book.
2: I've put a ton of work into this already, and you will not believe the plot twists I have planned, so as soon as I find more time.... :p
And, no, the slime staff won't make an appearance unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom