tModLoader Cheat Sheet

wow... i forgot santa dies after christmas so when i spawned him in he constantly tried to die.... but since i have battle hardened npcs he doesnt so after i post this "suggestion" im gonna go over there and ask them if they could make it so santa could die but my suggestion is make a warning sign before spawning in santa saying something like this "Warning will despawn if not set during christmas time" before you spawn him and now im off to let the battle harend npc people know about my new issue :p

Just a quick suggestion while its on my mind. is it possible to make it so that this mod can spawn in events like frost mooon, pumpkin moon, blood moon, solar eclipse, and the normal night / day times? I mostly want it for the blood moon factor and the night part as well because some / most bosses require it to be night and or an event to be spawned.

When I updated I got this error here...

Code:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc)
   at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
   at CheatSheet.UI.NPCSlot.Init(Int32 npcNum)
   at CheatSheet.UI.NPCView..ctor()
   at CheatSheet.UI.NPCBrowser..ctor(Mod mod)
   at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.AddCraftGroups()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.AddCraftGroups()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Code:
ive suddenly started getting this exact error too

EDIT : oh read some previous posts and found it prefixes for enemies causes okay xD

when i press L and when i go the spawners my mouse dissapears when i try to get out of the box? any soultions on how to fix this?

Just a quick suggestion while its on my mind. is it possible to make it so that this mod can spawn in events like frost mooon, pumpkin moon, blood moon, solar eclipse, and the normal night / day times? I mostly want it for the blood moon factor and the night part as well because some / most bosses require it to be night and or an event to be spawned.
So basically you want to be able to change the time, and start/stop events, right?
when i press L and when i go the spawners my mouse dissapears when i try to get out of the box? any soultions on how to fix this?
Huh, I have not experienced this yet. Any more info? Other mods?

Code:
ive suddenly started getting this exact error too

EDIT : oh read some previous posts and found it prefixes for enemies causes okay xD
Fixed

v0.1.4 Released
  • Fixed a bug with Prefixes for Enemies
  • That's all, sorry

So basically you want to be able to change the time, and start/stop events, right?

Huh, I have not experienced this yet. Any more info? Other mods?

Fixed

v0.1.4 Released
  • Fixed a bug with Prefixes for Enemies
  • That's all, sorry

You could try adding a recipe thingy by spawning a new NPC that behaves like the Guide, but looks different and will despawn after a while like the Travelling Merchant?

I dunno, it's pretty easy to just click really fast 10 or so times. You do mean the same npc, right?
Yeah, while you can totally click it a bunch of times if you wanted to spawn say over 30 of one NPC it might be considered taxing.

Also I don't know if you can fix this because it seems to be a problem with the NPCs themselves but Snatcher type enemies can't be spawned.

Wait... you have made a cheat menu similar to the gameiki mod?

Well... um... my one problem with building stuff has been solved. (Don't like Builders Workshop, too inconvenient.)

Yeah, while you can totally click it a bunch of times if you wanted to spawn say over 30 of one NPC it might be considered taxing.

Also I don't know if you can fix this because it seems to be a problem with the NPCs themselves but Snatcher type enemies can't be spawned.
Yeah, I see why that happens, fixing it would be a pain though.
biome brushes? when are you gonna release that?
When I get around to it.
You could try adding a recipe thingy by spawning a new NPC that behaves like the Guide, but looks different and will despawn after a while like the Travelling Merchant?
Holy mother of god! Awesome mod! And here comes a question - is it possible to make a mod like Neo's Recipe book? Cheat menu is good but it would be nice to have a mod recipe book so it could be possible to see all the items from mods and their recipes in-game.
v0.1.5 Released
  • Recipe Browser
  • Little fix to tools category.
Recipe Browser:
Press hotkey (defaults to P) to toggle Recipe Browser. Click on any Recipe to see details. Use categories and search filter to find the recipe you want.

Recipe Browser

Back
Top Bottom