tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

if you want to make a skin, you have to name all the .png files to "Player_0_0"?

Edit: nevermind about the question i put up there, the thing is, i made a skin but whenever i move (or do anything other than stand still), the custom parts of the skin disappear and also, i have the same issue as "Terraria planetauri", it changes the players skin color
yep

If TML changed the way it loads mods on the newer versions, then most likelly the mod will not be recognized.
Beside I believe there may be a work around for that, like a option to load older versions.

Does this mod still works on tModLoader?
Because if don't, may be a good reason to give it some... Updates.

CPS Mod updated to tModLoader 0.8.3.4.
Added a hud for changing the skins, whose button is shown when the inventory is opened.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Goblin Summoner sprite? I just need the sprite so I can play as a Goblin. I can't really find the skin anywhere.
Actually, you can extract it from your Terraria copy, by using a program that can be found here in this forum, I guess were XNA Extractor or something.
I guess the Goblin Summoner sprite is NPC_471.xnb.
Also notice, if you don't make the sprite be monochromatic, you will need to set the colors on the character creation to white, so the sprite original color is shown.

Actually, you can extract it from your Terraria copy, by using a program that can be found here in this forum, I guess were XNA Extractor or something.
I guess the Goblin Summoner sprite is NPC_471.xnb.
Also notice, if you don't make the sprite be monochromatic, you will need to set the colors on the character creation to white, so the sprite original color is shown.

It seems I have to have sprite making skills in order for this to work. Unfortunately I do not have them. Thanks anyways.

It seems I have to have sprite making skills in order for this to work. Unfortunately I do not have them. Thanks anyways.
Actually, not really, at least the face sprite should be easy, since is just reposition it on the player's head sprite position.
Beside, I guess I could give away my mod Goblin face sprite.
Edit:. @topic I just noticed, I could lend some of my mod racial sprites that I've made...
You can get them here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6574868/neverdelete/PlayerSprites.zip

Last edited:
is there a place to get more player sprites
You may try checking the sprites on the Texture pack section of the forums,
other than that, there is no other known way of getting sprites.

Also, do notice that in the faq have a download link with a few sprites sets made by me.

Can you please update this to the latest Mod Loader version? I've been using an older version to use this, but I accidentally updated one of my other mods and now I can't play unless I disable this mod.

Can you please update this to the latest Mod Loader version? I've been using an older version to use this, but I accidentally updated one of my other mods and now I can't play unless I disable this mod.
Wait, I didn't updated it yet?
Alright, I'll try updating it before going asleep, just wait.
Edit:. Launched a update of the mod to 0.9.1 version of tModLoader.
Also, be sure to tell me if you find anything unusual, or annoying during while
using the mod, I've been making a few changes trying to implement a thing,
but had to disable it in order to make the mod work again. But visually,
the mod still work as intended.

Last edited:
Now I'm noticing that the player head sprites don't work. I have it saved as player_0_0.png but the heads are all default.

The P is upper case in my files. It still isn't showing up.
Try loading the file through a program like paint, and then saving it again as png.

Edit:. Also, pay attention, because some gears that partially shows the head may
place a model of the normal player head, I'm still looking for what is causing the issue
so the only fix at the moment is use a vanity gear that shows the modded head.

Back
Top Bottom