Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

Wow, I'm really pleased with the new world size, I have two different Corruption biomes within one world and the Jungle is MASSIVE;)
[doublepost=1458780548,1458780371][/doublepost]
The connect to Google play and Google drive options don't work they accomplish nothing (android) also even though I have just over 1gb free on internal storage and about 14.5 GB on an SD card it says I have less than 1gb when I try to create a large world and then crashes before I can even enter a world name
They aren't talking about storage, they are talking about Random Access Memory (RAM). That is what your phone uses to determine the speed at which your phone is working, which means you have either 512 MB or less than 512 MB

There is a glitch with all hammers.if you try to use the right joystick to break walls with a hammer, the hammer only breaks the wall tile the player is standing on top of. Hopefully you can fix this issue.

There is a glitch with all hammers.if you try to use the right joystick to break walls with a hammer, the hammer only breaks the wall tile the player is standing on top of. Hopefully you can fix this issue.
No, that's been there for quite some time, try keeping the joystick in the middle of the circle.
Although a bug I've seen is that I can't seem to summon the frost hydra.

There a bug in my game where whenever I press play it crashes (note I did press iCloud folder recently by accident and now this bug appears please help) thx

I can't install the update, says it's not compatible with my device.
It's a Hipstreet Micron that I bought for my bro.
[doublepost=1458787139,1458786814][/doublepost]Here are the specs of the tablet taken from the Hipstreet website.
1.3 GHz CPU
Quad Core Processor
1GB RAM + 8 GB internal memory

Can Re-Logic add the events that are on PC that are not in mobile(Martian events,Flying Dutchman(For pirate invasion),solar tablets,Lunar events)and the moon lord boss while removing all the mobile exclusive items like pets and bosses and make the bone key useful as in the sekelton head does 100 dam. and finally add the things that are on the computer but not on the mobile phone/tablet(Expert mode,etc.)?Plz?

Can Re-Logic add the events that are on PC that are not in mobile(Martian events,Flying Dutchman(For pirate invasion),solar tablets,Lunar events)and the moon lord boss while removing all the mobile exclusive items like pets and bosses and make the bone key useful as in the sekelton head does 100 dam. and finally add the things that are on the computer but not on the mobile phone/tablet(Expert mode,etc.)?Plz?
They're still trying to fix some bugs and you want 1.3+ things? Ok, calm down there, it'll be awhile before that can happen, just gotta be patient man, they'll get to that stuff sooner or later. And what's this about the dungeon guardian pet doing 100 damage? It's a pet, not a minion. Use the sharknados if you want some 100+ damage.

It appears that the mobile exclusive seasonal content wasn't shifted to Easter on Android. I have seen no diseaster bunnies spawning and killing 4000 corrupt bunnies did not give a single egg.

Rainbow pieces are still falling as well, and at a seemingly increased rate. I collected 40 in one day in a tiny world.

Manipulating the date isn't changing anything either.

What I mean for the guardian pet is that people say it is useless so I want to make it useful so people are more intent of beating the dungeon guardian.Instead of using mods to do it.

Does anybody have problems updating? I dont have the update Button on the Playstore. Kinda Making me mad here

Updated: I needed to have 512 MB of storage or more. As soon as i had 576 MB, the update button appeared.

Last edited:
It appears that the mobile exclusive seasonal content wasn't shifted to Easter on Android. I have seen no diseaster bunnies spawning and killing 4000 corrupt bunnies did not give a single egg.

Rainbow pieces are still falling as well, and at a seemingly increased rate. I collected 40 in one day in a tiny world.

Manipulating the date isn't changing anything either.
Ive been fighting Lepus for days cause of boredem. Possibly a bug with yours

still hoping it will appear on the Windows phone app store soon anyone from the UK had any success getting it on the windows phone 10?

Wow, I'm really pleased with the new world size, I have two different Corruption biomes within one world and the Jungle is MASSIVE;)
[doublepost=1458780548,1458780371][/doublepost]
They aren't talking about storage, they are talking about Random Access Memory (RAM). That is what your phone uses to determine the speed at which your phone is working, which means you have either 512 MB or less than 512 MB
It says I have less than 1000 which is the performance warning not the 512 can't create world warning and I doubt a crash is the way they prevent you from creating large worlds

Edit

I just thought of a brilliant idea to reduce lag: outside a certain distance reduce the amount of things that actually load into ram to only things that need to for gameplay like plant growth (and unload grown plants and trees) or grass spread/liquid flow

Edit

Also there's still the issue of connect to Google + / play

Edit

Just to clarify it would unload any block that is not in a position/state to change itself or surrounding blocks and would only load blocks that can be changed by others if they decide to change those blocks

Last edited:
Nice update guys! Really liking the new world size. I found a small graphical bug: ice bats displaying the wrong parts when killed. I cannot make out which mobs they are though.

Back
Top Bottom