Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its pathetic.

Any chance well be able to play our cloud saves from pc on windows phone? That would be great seeing as how I've spent a lot of time on the pc since this whole broken update debacle.

Guys I know it's taking a while for them to process the Amazon and Windows phone edition but you guys gotta be patient and eventually it will come. :rslime::pumpking::joy:

I don't know if this is happening with anyone else but my kindle says update on the Terraria page but it won't update! Is this a happening to anyone else?

I recently updated my Lumia 640 to windows 10 mobile. I opened terraria and instead of a blue spot in the corner, the whole screen was blue and then it crashed. P.S. I uninstalled terraria to reinstall it but told me I can't install anymore. Maybe because the game has to be fixed before it is released again?

The kindle version always says update for me as well. I update but it's the same version. I don't even see the icon change with the different holidays.

Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-37-43-910.png
Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-37-54-836.png

I found a spawn bug

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-37-54-836.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-37-54-836.png
    223.3 KB · Views: 229
Characters in some hats look bald - correct.

The event (the frosty moon), isn't displayed animation of damage at the santy-robot what it is connected with? I understand that on mobile version there is no mode the expert.

Why isn't present for construction of an accessory - a ruler? Why it is impossible to kraftit an accessory - hours? Correct!

That was implemented on PC 1.3 i think, It happened to Pedguin while he was building a house. When he tp'ed back to spawn, some blocks were removed

It's simple, you can't build your house in your spawn area or the blocks will be broken when you re-spawn. Of coarse you can change your spawn area with a bed.

It's simple, you can't build your house in your spawn area or the blocks will be broken when you re-spawn. Of coarse you can change your spawn area with a bed.
Yeah. Before this update, you would always spawn on top of the obstructed area rather than destroying the blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom