tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that sucks, that music was much better than the PC music,especially the space music which is freaking epic.

Thorn Balls only stack to 19, which is weird...also, right-click to pick up a single item does not work with them, which is even weirder.

There seems to be a large amount of content that's...um...inspired?...by the Thorium mod. Any chance for a version of the mod without that stuff, because it's extremely confusing trying to figure out which mod's Hardmode Staves I'm making, or which set of Flesh armor, or which Chef NPC I have...you get the idea.

I must say, I love the Death Blaze, and fighting the Rukh is always fun.

Last edited:
Thorn Balls only stack to 19, which is weird...also, right-click to pick up a single item does not work with them, which is even weirder.

There seems to be a large amount of content that's...um...inspired?...by the Thorium mod. Any chance for a version of the mod without that stuff, because it's extremely confusing trying to figure out which mod's Hardmode Staves I'm making, or which set of Flesh armor, or which Chef NPC I have...you get the idea.

I must say, I love the Death Blaze, and fighting the Rukh is always fun.
1. The thorn balls are fixed.
2. @DivermanSam said this: "Bogdan made it clear that it was not their intention to steal our stuff, so were cool now, so we nerds don't need chilling out." It's on the last page of tAPI Thorium thread so you can check it.

Item ArcherGlove uses an old UpdateAccessory hook
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddItem(String name, ModItem item, String texture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

TModLoader updated a little to 0.7.1.1 rather than 0.7, you might want to fix this (I haven't gone back through the thread to see what else might be messed up)

I'm having the exact same problem, I searched the Mod Browser, i see your mod but no "Update" button next to it. So I tried manually downloading version from first page of this forum, then moved it into Mods folder, reloaded. SAME error. It didn't change anything. Am I missing something?

EDIT
Nevermind I figured it out. I was loading the forum's tremor mod into "source" folder not mods folder.

Im used to just clicking update button from Mod Browser.

soooo, none of the NPCs come yet, i have 3 houses and the 'suspicius looking present' in the inventory, is there a bug and i don't know?
is my version that is outdated (1.2.0.1)? I can't use the tModLoader to update this mod...
it is that i have the thorium mod in it?

PS: bad english, me brazilian, me dumb somentimes...

soooo, none of the NPCs come yet, i have 3 houses and the 'suspicius looking present' in the inventory, is there a bug and i don't know?
is my version that is outdated (1.2.0.1)? I can't use the tModLoader to update this mod...
it is that i have the thorium mod in it?

PS: bad english, me brazilian, me dumb somentimes...
Are you using 1.2.1 or 1.2.0.1?

qdOtKJ8.png

u1SBLcx.png

It is the continuation of Tremor Mod that is for tAPI (Terraria 1.2.4.1).
Tremor Remastered is made on tModLoader (Terraria 1.3.0.8).
In this thread you can share your ideas and see all content.
The latest mod version is 1.2.1.

27gJnPH.png
  • Re-Logic - for creating Terraria
  • Gorateron - very huge thanks for so much helping with code
  • Bluemagic123 - big thanks for creating tModLoader and helping with code
  • Milt69466 - for his Hardmode Warhammers suggestion and sprites
  • Zoomo - for his summoner improving and Motherboard suggestion and sprites
  • DerpoTheMagnificent - for his Magmonium suggestion and sprites
  • Snickerbobble - for his Bottled Souls suggestion and sprites
HID2nfJ.png

zadum4ivii
- The lead developer, programmer.
Bogdan3456
- The lead developer, awesome spriter, programmer.
Walking Bad Luck
- Awesome spriter.

DeliciousSaturn
- Music creator.

TheAppleJack
- Awesome programmer.
kkvG0sy.png

Obesedog
- Awesome sprites.

nFZ6AiD.png

XOiUlEh.png
  • Q: I can't play multiplayer with this mod! NPCs, mobs and bosses are disappearing after being hit! What to do!?
  • A: First, stop posting this dumb questions in this thread. Second, it's a tModLoader glitch and it will be fixed in next update. If you really want to post this question - go and do it in tModLoader thread.

Don't forget to subscribe on this guys to watch new episodes after they are uploaded and to support them!

b5V3c7A.png
Items
s9nHWoX.png
  • Living Wood Armor - gives bonuses for summoner. Made from Wood on Living Loom.
  • Stone Armor - gives bonuses for warrior. Made from Stone on Anvil.
  • Vine Armor - gives bonuses for ranger. Made from Vines on anvil.
  • Magical Armor - gives bonuses for mage. Made from Iron/Lead and Silk on Workbench.
pBXGWVd.png
  • Coral Armor - helmet allows to swim in water, set bonus allows to breath underwater. Made from Corals, starfishes and shells.
  • Coral Slasher - Made from Corals.
  • Coral Pickaxe -Made from Corals.
  • Coral Hamaxe - Made from Corals.
DCY4ZXb.png
  • Stone of Life - drops from Hoplites and Granite Elementals with some chance.
  • Marble Armor - Chestplate increases throwing damage, Helmet increases throwing velocity, Greaves increases critical strike chance of throwing weapons. Made from Smooth Marble Blocks and Stones of Life.
  • Granite Armor - full set increases player defense but lowers his moving speed. Made from Smooth Granite Blocks and Stones of Life.
ZSSWd5b.png
  • Wooden Shields - increases player defense but lowers his moving speed. Every shield made from 15 wood from it's name.
yqJGsOZ.png
  • Prehardmode Ores Shields - first 2 increases player defense by 1, second 2 - by 2, third 2 - by 3 and fourth 2 - by 4. All shields lower player mooving speed. Every shield made from 15 bars from it's name.
wEDOM6l.png
  • Frostbite Armor - full set grants immunity to ice breaking and "Frozen" debuff. Made from Ice Blocks on anvil.
  • Snowball Chaingun - uses snowballs as ammo. Made from Minishark, Snowball Launcher, Ice Blocks, Snow Blocks, Souls of Light, Souls of Night on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
aW9zMGi.png
  • Wolf Armor - hood increases minion damage, jerking increases maximum amount of minions and their damage, leggings increases minion damage and movement speed, full set increases maximum amount of minions. Made of Wolf Pelts and Alpha Claws on Work Bench.
  • Alpha Claw - drops from Alpha Wolf.
  • Wolf Pelt - can be placed on a wall. Drops from Omega, Beta and Alpha Wolves.
  • Hunting Bow - made of Wolf Pelts, Alpha Claws and Boreal Wood on Work Bench.
  • Alpha Knife - throwing weapon. Made of Alpha Claw on Work Bench.
  • Wolf Claws - has high attack speed. Made of Alpha Claws and Wolf Pelts.
  • Fur Set - every piece drops from Wolves with some chance.
NAls2Do.png
  • Charcoal - made from wood on Furnace.
  • Steel Bar - used to make Steel items. Made from Charcoal and Iron/Lead on Blast Furnace.
  • Steel Armor - each piece of set increases player melee damage, full set increases his defense. Made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Steel Axe - made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Steel Bow - made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Steel Hammer - made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Steel Broadsword - made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Steel Pickaxe - made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Bronze Bar - uses to make Bronze items. Made from Copper and Tin ores on Blast Furnace.
  • Bronze Armor - helmet increases melee critical strike chance, chestplate - ranged critical strike chance, greaves - magic critical strike chance. Full set increases all damage (Except of throwing). Made from Bronze Bars on Anvil.
  • Bronze Greatsword - made from Bronze Bars on Anvil.
  • Bronze Hamaxe - made from Bronze Bars on Anvil.
  • Bronze Pickaxe - made from Bronze Bars on Anvil.
  • Bronze Bow - made from Bronze Bars on Anvil.
mYGC35X.png
  • Broken Invar Shield - drops from Undead Warriors.
  • Melted Invar Sword - drops from Undead Warriors.
  • Old Invar Plate - drops from Undead Warriors.
  • Invar Bar - used to make Invar items. Made of Broken Invar Shield, Melted Invar Sword or Old Invar Plate on Furnace.
  • Invar Sword - made of Invar Bars on Anvil.
  • Invar Bow - made of Invar Bars on Anvil.
  • Invar Armor - hat increases melee speed, headgear increases melee damage, helmet increases defense, full set (With Hat) increases melee speed, (With Headgear) increases melee damage, (With Helmet) grants nothing.
  • Invar Axe - made of Invar Bars on Anvil.
  • Invar Hammer - made of Invar Bars on Anvil.
  • Invar Pickaxe - made of Invar Bars on Anvil.
KBCRnn9.png
  • Harpy Armor - mask increases ranged damage, hood increases magic damage, helmet increases melee damage, chestplate increases jump height, leggings increases movement speed, full set slows falling speed. Made of Silk and Feathers on Loom.
Zf82jHh.png
  • Light Planks Wall - made from wood on Sawmill.
  • Dark Planks Wall - made from wood on Sawmill.
  • Mineral Transmutator - used to transform an ore to it's alternative. Made from Extractinator, Silver Ore, Tungsten Ore and Diamonds.
  • Wooden TV - Made from Wood, Glass and Wires on Workbench.
  • Blast Furnace - uses to make Steel and Bronze bars. Made from Gray Bricks, Lava Buckets and Charcoal.
wV8IsF5.png
  • Glass Door - made of Wood and Glass on Sawmill.
  • Marble Vase - made of Smooth Marble Blocks on Furnace.
  • Armchair - made of Silk and Wood on Sawmill.
  • Globe - made of Wood and Gold/Platinum Bars on Sawmill.
  • Ladder - made of Wood on Sawmill.
5QTGtd4.png
  • Shadow Bow - made of Long Bow and Phantom Souls on Work Bench.
  • Nightingale Armor - hood increases life regeneration, chestplate increases all damage, greaves increases movement speed, full set grants "Calm" buff. Made of Steel Bars and Phantom Souls on Anvil.
  • Phantom Soul - drops from Phantom with some chance.
p23qDAs.png
  • Band - used to make Band of Regeneration and Band of Starpower. Made from Silver/Tungsten on Anvil.
  • Santa NK1 Mask - Drops from Santa NK1 with some chance.
  • Philosophers Flower - combines effects of Philosopher's Stone and Mana Flower. Made from Philosopher's Stone and Mana Flower on Tinkerers Workshop.
  • Stigmata - less health: more damage. Drops from Blood Zombies.
  • Patron of the Mind - increases player health when in Crimson. Made from Crimtane Bars, Tissue Samples and Souls of Night on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Dark Absorber - increases player health when in Corruption. Made from Demonite Bars, Shadow Scales and Souls of Night on Mytrhil/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Candy Propeller - allows flight and slow fall. Drops from Elf Copter with some chance.
  • Everscream Mask - Drops from Everscream with some chance.
  • Mourning Wood Mask - Drops from Mourning Wood with some chance.
  • Pumpking Mask - Drops from Pumpking with some chance.
  • Ice Queen Mask - Drops from Ice Queen with some chance.
  • Martian Communicator - summons Martian Probe that spawns in a certain radius of a player. Made from Martian Conduit Platings, Souls of Fright, Souls of Might, Souls of Sight and Wires on Mytrhil/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Turtle Shield - the less health the more defense. Made of Chlorophyte Bars and Turtle Shells on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Frozen Turtle Shield - the less health the more defense, reduces damage taken. Made of Turtle Shield and Frozen Turtle Shield on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Beetle Shield - the less health the more defense, increases maximum life. Made of Turtle Shield, Leeching Seed and Beetle Husk on Tinkerers Workshop.
  • Musketeer Hat - drops from Undead Musketeer with some chance.
  • Butcher Mask - drops from Butcher with some chance.
  • Doge Mask - made from Silk on Loom
  • Bender Set - every piece drops from Mechanical Bosses with some chance.
  • Possessed Armor - each piece drops from Possessed Armor with some chance.
3rFppXh.png
  • Blunderbuss - drops from Undead Musketeer with some chance.
  • Sharking - shoots small Sharkrons on use. Drops from Dinictis with some chance.
  • Fierce Paw - inflicts "Stink" on swing. Drops from Creature from the Deepwith some chance.
  • Fencing Rapier - drops from Undead Musketeer with some chance.
  • Gloom Tome - magic weapon, shoots purple stripe. Drops from Phantom with some chance.
  • Leeching Seed - increases maximum life. Drops from Possessed with some chance.
  • Evil Cup - grants "Battle" buff on use. Drops from Undead Warriors with some chance.
  • Knight Helmet - grants defense. Drops from Zombie Knight with some chance.
  • Dark Druid Mask - drops from Dark Druid with some chance.
  • Piercing Quartz - increases critical strike chance. Drops from Eater of Souls with some chance.
  • Long Bow - drops from Goblin Archer with some chance.
  • Swamp Clump - decreases movement speed, increases life regeneration, increases after hit invisibility. Drops from Swamp Thing with some chance.
  • Arachnophobia - shoots small spider eggs that split into spiders. Drops from Wall Creeper with some chance.
  • Dragon Breath - throwing weapon that shoots fiery particles. Drops from Dragon Skull with some chance.
  • Cursed Breath - throwing weapon that shoots cursed particles. Made of Dragon Breath and Cursed Flames on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Ichor Breath - throwing weapon that shoots ichor particles. Made of Dragon Breath and Ichor on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Atis Heart - increases life regeneration. Drops from Atis with some chance.
  • Vertebrow - drops from Blood Crawler with some chance.
  • Orcish Sword - drops from Orc Warrior with some chance.
  • Orcish Knife - drops from Orc with some chance.
  • Orcish Shield - drops from Orc Warrior with some chance.
  • Orcish Armor - helmet increases melee damage, breastplate movement speed, greaves increases melee speed, full set increases defense. Every piece drops from Orc Warrior with some chance.
  • Bone Knife - throwing weapon. Drops from Bone Lee with some chance.
  • Squid Hat - drops from Squid Zombie with some chance.
  • Colossus Sword - drops from Cave Golem with some chance.
  • Bicholmere Spear - throwing weapon, not consumable. Drops from Bicholmere with some chance.
GMAbsxm.png
  • Gem Drills - every Drill made of Obsidian, Meteor Bars and Gems (From it's name) on Anvil.
  • Meteor Mask - increases magic critical strike chance, full set (With Meteor Armor) reduces Space Gun mana cost to zero. Made of Meteor Bars on Anvil.
  • Ancient Meteor Helmet - increases magic damage, full set (With Meteor Armor) reduces Space Gun mana cost to zero. Drops from Meteor Head with some chance.
  • Meteor Blade - fires enemies on hit. Made of Meteor Bars on Anvil.
gbCq0Ny.png
  • Sharanga - made of Shadow Bow, Obsidian and Demon Blood on Demon Forge.
  • Infernality - fires enemies on swing. Made of Hellstone Bars, Demon Blood and Phantom Soul on Demon Forge.
  • Burning Fist - shoots explosive fireballs. Made of Hellstone Bars, Meteorite Bars and Demon Blood on Demon Forge.
  • Demon Blood - drops from Demons with some chance.
  • Demon Forge - made of Demon Blood, Hellstone and Obsidian.
7NkhZIP.png

• Sharpened Tooth - drops from Peepers with some chance.
  • Toothpick - a drill. Made of Demonite/Crimtane Bars and Sharpened Teeth on Anvil.
  • Bone Hook - shoots a chained hook that pulls enemies to the player. Made of Sharpened Teeth, Petrified Spikes, Souls of Night, Souls of Light and Chains on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Chainjaw - a chainsaw. Made of Demonite/Crimtane Bars and Sharpened Teeth on Anvil.
OsdOur1.png
  • Piece of Flesh - used to make Flesh items. Drops from Wall of Flesh in an amount of 8-15.
  • Flesh Armor - each piece increases maximum amount of minions and their damage, full set increases player regeneration. Made from Pieces of Flesh on Anvil.
  • Flesh Wings - allows flight and slow fall. Made from Pieces of Flesh and Souls of Flight on Mytrhil/Orichalcum Anvil.

V0TwaqX.png
  • Bottled Soul of Light - increases movement speed if placed or worn.
  • Bottled Soul of Flight - increases jump height if placed or worn.
  • Bottled Soul of Mind - shows the location of enemies if worn, shows treasures if placed.
  • Bottled Soul of Night - increases melee speed if placed or worn.
  • Bottled Soul of Sight - lights the player if worn, shows the location of enemies if placed.
  • Bottled Soul of Fright - increases critical strike chance if placed or worn.
  • Bottled Soul of Might - increases damage if placed or worn.
V3tC18L.png

• Hardmode Ores Warhammers - every hammer made from 10 bars from it's name, first 2 - on Anvil, others - on Mytrhil/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Hardmode Ores Summoner Helmets - grants summoner bonuses. Every helmet made of 12 bars from it's name, first 2 - on Anvil, others - on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Hardmode Ores Guns - every gun made of 15 bars from it's name, first 2 - on Anvil, others - on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Hardmode Ores Staffs - every staff made of 12 bars from it's name, first 2 - on Anvil, others - on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
1TqpKkg.png
  • Tungsten Bullet - ammo. Made of Tungsten Bar and Musket Bullets.
  • Thorn Ball - throwing weapon that bounces off walls. Drops from Angry Trapper with some chance.
  • Prime Blade - sword that shoots stars on use. Drops from Skeletron Prime with some chance.
  • Sacrifical Pickaxe - made of Molten Pickaxe, Bone Pickaxe, Bloom Pickaxe and Deathbringer Pickaxe on Crimson Altar.
  • Night Dusk - made of Molten Pickaxe, Bone Pickaxe, Bloom Pickaxe and Demonite Pickaxe on Demon Altar.
  • Death Blaze - magic weapon that shoots purple skulls that inflicts "Shadowflame" debuff on enemies. Made from Book of Skulls, Spell Tome and Souls of Night on Bookcase.
  • Water Spear - magic weapon that shoots fast water spears. Made from Water Bolt, Spell Tome and Souls of Light on Bookcase.
  • Destructor - uses bullets as ammo. Drops from Destroyer with some chance.
  • Transistor - drops from every Martian Madness monsters except of Martian Saucer.
  • Throwing Wrench - throwing weapon, consumable. Drops from Mechanic.
  • Pharaoh Blade - enemies killed with it drop more coins. Made of Topazes, Antlion Mandibles and Sturdy Fossils on Anvil.
  • Ying Yang Lance - inflicts "Confused" debuff on enemies. Made of Dark Shards, Light Shards and Ripper Knife on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Ichor Knife - inflicts "Ichor" debuff on enemies. Made of Ichor and Ripper Knife on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Molten Lance - fires enemies on hit. Made of Hellstone Bars and Ripper Knife on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Cursed Knife - inflicts "Cursed Inferno" debuff on enemies. Made of Cursed Flames and Ripper Knife on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Spectral Blade - sword that shoot spectral clots on swing. Made of Spectral Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Eyezor - magic weapon that shoot continuous laser. Drops from Eyezor with some chance.
  • Pharaoh Blade - inflicts "Midas" debuff on swing. Made of Topaz, Antlion Mandibles and Sturdy Fossils on Anvil.
  • Blood Carnage - made of Muramasa, Blood Butcherer, Fiery Greatsword and Blade of Grass on Crimson Altar.
  • True Blood Carnage - shoots ghostly sword on swing. Made of Blood Carnage and Broken Hero Sword on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Crimtane Scythe - Made of Crimtane Bars, Tissue Samples and Wood on Anvil.
  • Demonite Scythe - Made of Demonite Bars, Shadow Scales and Wood on Anvil.
  • Crystal Armor - helmet increases throwing damage, chestplate increases throwing velocity, greaves increases throwing critical strike chance, full set increases movement speed. Made of Crystal Shards and Souls of Light on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Crystal Dagger - throwing weapon. Made of Throwing Knives and Crystal Shard.
  • Evershining Bar - made of Hallowed Bars and Ectoplasm on Adamantite/Titanium Forge.
  • Luxorious Armor - every piece increases mining speed, full set allows to detect treasures. Made of Evershining Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
4dOpK0H.png
  • Bloody Bow - has high arrow shooting speed. Made of Skull Teeth and Steel Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Vampire Dagger - shoots vampire dagger that vampires health on hit. Made of Skull Teeth on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Bloodmoon Potion - summons the bloodmoon during night. Made of Skull Teeth, Souls of Night, Souls of Light and Bottle on Bottle.
  • Basilisk - shoots a red laser on use. Made of Skull Teeth and Steel Bars on Mythril/Orichaclum Anvil.
  • Skull Teeth - drops from Elite Bloodmoon Warrior.
  • Afterlife Armor - hood increases life regeneration, breastplate increases damage and maximum amount of minions, leggings increases jump height and movement speed, full set grants big life regeneration when under 25 health, but reduces defense to zero (If under 25 health). Every piece made of Steel Bars and Skull Teeth on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
NRK8BnR.png
  • Hand Cannon - shoots cannonballs. Can be get from Pirate Chest.
  • Pirate Flag - summons Flying Dutchman mount. Can be get from Pirate Chest.
  • Pirate Chest - drops from Flying Dutchman with some chance. Contains pirate treasures.
qq9ctqT.png
  • Nano Bar - made of Adamantite/Titanium Bars, Souls of Light, Souls of Night and Nanites on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil
  • Nano Armor - helmet increases maximum mana and critical strike chance, breastplate increases damage and melee speed, greaves increases movement speed, full set grants night vision and allows to detect creatures. Every piece made of Nano Bar on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Nano Jackhammer - made of Nano Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Nano Saw - made of Nano Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Nano Drill - made of Nano Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Nano Blade - made of Nano Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
uLKYGCC.png
  • Living Wood Threepeater - shoots 3 arrows, consumes only 1. Drops from Jungle Mimic.
  • Unfathomable Flower - magic weapon that shoots petals. Drops from Jungle Mimic.
  • Spore Blade - shoots spores on use. Drops from Jungle Mimic.
  • Technology of Dionysus - the less health the more critical strike chance. Drops from Jungle Mimic.
c6bfWzY.png
  • Magmonium Bar - uses to make Magmonium items. Made from Hellstone Bars and Ectoplasm on Adamantite/Titanium Furnace.
  • Magmonium Armor - helmet allows you to inflict "On fire!" debuff on enemies when using melee weapons, chestplate increases all melee damage by 12%, greaves increases melee speed and reduses mana usage, full set gives immune to lava and fire. Made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Magma Crusher - made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Cinder Blade - made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Magminer - made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Magmaxe - made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Magmonium Wings - allows flight and slow fall. Made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
qAjCbwB.png
  • Turtle Greatsword - has a very slow speed. Made of Chlorophyte Bars and Turtle Shell on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Turtle Pitchfork - shoots a pitchfork, not consumable. Made of Chlorophyte Bars and Turtle Shell on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Turtle Shield - the less health the more defense. Made of Chlorophyte Bars and Turtle Shell on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Turtle Sickle - made of Chlorophyte Bars and Turtle Shell on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
Ue8jz3h.png
  • Spectre Flower - magic weapon that shoots bouncing spectre ball. Made of Spectre Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Spectre Taro Cards - magic weapon that shoots 3 spectre taro cards. Made of Spectre Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Spectre Necklace - the less mana the more defense. Made of Spectre Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
qS2MB8P.png
    • Shroomite Repeater - uses arrow as ammo. Made of Shroomite Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Shroomite Minigun - uses bullets as ammo. Made of Shroomite Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Shroomite Rocket Launcher - uses rockets as ammo. Made of Shroomite Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Shroomite Mechanical Boots - the less health the more movement speed. Made of Shroomite Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
3oAOlKN.png
    • Golem Core - drops from Golem.
    • Incinerator - magic weapon that shoots 3 heat rays. Made of Heat Ray, Souls of Might/Mind, Souls of Sight, Souls of Fright and Golem Core on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Quadratron - shoots 3 bullets, consumes only 1. Made of Clockwork Assault Rifle, Tactical Shotgun, Chlorophyte Deadshooter, Souls of Night, Souls of Light and Golem Core on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Stynginator - shoots 3 stynger bolts, consumes only 1. Made of Stynger, Ectoplasm and Golem Core on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
VE1YWTe.png
    • Fragment Rings - Nebula Ring increases magic damage, magic critical strike chance and maximum mana; Solar Ring increases melee damage, melee critical strike chance and puts a fiery circle around the player; Vortex Ring increases ranged damage, ranged critical strike chance and grants chance not to consume ammo; Stardust Ring increases minion damage and their maximum amount.
    • Fragment Drills - every drill made of Luminite Bars and Fragments (From it's name) on Ancient Manupulator.
    • Fragment Chainsaws - every chainsaw made of Luminite Bars and Fragments (From it's name) on Ancient Manupulator.
Monsters
RPp1Ntt.png
Spawns during night.
  • Undead Musketeer
  • Orc Warrior
  • Orc
  • Zombie Knight
  • Buckethead Zombie
  • Headless Zombie
  • Heavy Zombie
  • Undead Warriors

GNmLE08.png
Spawns in Jungle.
  • Woody
  • Abomination
  • Hivehead Zombie

erh6ReB.png
Spawns in caves.
  • Zarprite
  • Cave Golem
  • Bicholmere
  • Mushroom Creature
  • Atis
  • Parasprite
  • Zarprute
  • Orc Skeleton

9nsjXms.png
Spawns in Ocean.
  • Giant Crab
  • Squid Zombie
  • Dinictis

Lta17jP.png
Spawns in Corruption.
  • Deepwater Vile Fish
  • Armored Jellyfish
  • Corrupted Bicholmere

Spawns in Crimson.
  • Crimer
  • Crimson Bicholmere

TYxfzGe.png
Spawns during Bloodmoon.
  • Bloodmoon Warriors
  • Phantom
  • Dark Druid

M9dxEme.png
Spawns in Snow Biome.
  • Alpha Wolf
  • Beta Wolf
  • Omega Wolf

QSO6gM2.png
Spawns in Dungeon.
  • Peepers - attacks with a laser.
  • Bone Flyer
  • Dungeon Keeper

K50Iv1A.png
Spawns in Underworld.
  • Dragon Skull - attacks with fire.
  • Devilish Tortoise
  • Blazer

RZu0jw2.png
Spawns in Hardmode during Bloodmoon.
  • Observer - attacks with laser.
  • Elite Bloodmoon Warrior
  • Supreme Possessed Armor

NPCs

mGqbqQ3.png
Archer
5iYIdzH.png

Spawns if there is a not occupied house.
Sells:

• Wooden Arrow
  • Jester Arrow (If EoC was killed)
  • Unholy Arrow (If EoW/BoC was killed)
  • Holy Arrow (If in hardmode)
  • Hellfire Arrow (If in hardmode)
  • Bone Arrow (During Bloodmoon)
  • Dragon Gem (If EoW/BoC was killed) - increases life regeneration during night.
  • Archer Glove - increases ranged damage.
  • Crossbow - uses arrows as ammo.
  • Quiver (If EoC was killed) - grants chance not to consume ammo.

GrAAPb2.png
Knight
0sY0UPK.png

Sells:

• Tomb Raider (If EoC was killed)
  • Ripper Knife
  • Throwing Axe
  • Toxic Razorknife (If EoW/BoC was killed) - attacks like a harpoon.
  • Spiky Shield (If EoC was killed) - enemies take damage when hit the player.
  • Necromancer Claymore (If Skeletron was killed) - spiky balls appear on swing.
  • Shovel (If in Hardmode)
  • Twilight Horns (if EoW/BoC was killed) - Increases damage during night.
  • Rusty Sword - Poisones enemies

awW9LLE.png
Sorcerer
5WP6Zqk.png

Sells:

• Bunny
  • Golden Robe (If EoC was killed) - decreases magic damage, increases maximum mana.
  • Golden Hat (If EoC was killed) - decreases magic damage, increases critical strike chance.
  • Enchanted Shield - decreases magic damage, increases maximum mana.
  • Bloomstone (If EoW/BoC was killed) - player lights during night.
  • Lightning Tome (If EoW/Boc was killed) - magic weapon that shoots circular ligthnings that bounces off walls.
  • Fire Tome - magic weapon that shoots fireballs.
  • Razorleaves Tome - magic weapon that shoots leaves.
  • Starfall Tome (If EoC is dead) - magic weapon that shoots star falling from the sky.
  • Mana Dagger (If in Hardmode) - magic weapon that shoots magic returning dagger that restores mana on returning if hit an enemy.

fPu3OSP.png
Witch
TWrVLzC.png

Comes if the player has a Goodie Bag.
Sells:

• Plague Doctor Costume
  • Boomspear (If EoC was killed) - throwing weapon that explodes on contact.
  • Scarecrow - can be placed.
  • Black Rose (If EoW/BoC was killed) - magic weapon that shoots black clots leaving traces.
  • Pumpspell (If Skeletron was killed) - magic weapon that shoots homing pumpkins.
  • Sacrifical Scytche

VTb0F9m.png
  • Red Chimney - made of Red Brick on Work Bench.
  • Christmas Fireplace - made of Wood, Red Brick and Torches on Work Bench.
Elf
EEbJ7H5.png

Comes if the player has a Suspicious Looking Present - drops from every mob with some chance.
Sells:

• The Snow Ball (If Skeletron was killed) - magic weapon that shoots a giant bouncing snow boulder.
  • Candy Bow (If EoC was killed)
  • Blizzard (If in Hardmode) - magic weapon that shoots icicles.
  • Snow Shotgun (If EoC was killed) - shoots 3 snowballs, consumes only 1.
  • Candy Cane
  • Blue Christmas Stocking
  • Green Christmas Stocking
  • Red Christmas Stocking

pry4CEL.png
  • Sandstone Furniture - made of Sandstone Bricks.
  • White Turban - drops from Arabian Merchant.
Arabian Merchant
Spawns in Desert with some chance.
Sells:

• Java Hood
  • Java Robe
  • Fossil Sugar (If EoC was killed) - summons an Antlion mount.
  • Genie Lamp - summons a Genie pet that follows the player, emits blue light and lights enemies with blue light.
  • Sandstone Ring - increases melee damage and melee critical strike chance.
  • Desert Eagle (If in Harmode)
  • Desert Crown (If EoC was killed) - summons the Rukh.

QSg6XgF.png
Chef
kSDSUCB.png

Spawns if Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu was killed.
Sells:

• Butcher Axe
  • Knife
  • Carrow - shoots 3 carrots
  • Durian - magic weapon that shoots 3 spikes.
  • Chef Hat
  • Cursed Popcorn (During Bloodmoon) - summons the Evil Corn.

Bosses
9sLwX3O.png
Evil Corn
GlOVy6n.png

Summons with Cursed Popcorn - bought from Chef during Bloodmoon, can be only summoned during Night.
  1. Flies over the player ramming him.
  2. Hides into his leaves and regenerates health if hit.
  3. Jumps into ground and then jump out on the player.
Drops:
  • Corn Heater (From Treasure Bag) - magic weapon that shoots popcorn.
  • Corn Sword
  • Evil Corn Trophy
  • Evil Corn Mask
  • Treasure Bag (Only in Expert Mode)
  • Gray Knight Helmet - can be colored with gems.
  • Gray Knight Breastplate - can be colored with gems.
  • Knight Greaves

x46Q3wz.png
Tiki Totem
uuouaYw.png

Summons with Mysterious Drum - made of Rich Mahogany, Stingers, Ropes, Tissue Samples/Demonite Scales, can be only summoned during night in jungle, EoC must be defeated.
Boss summons Tiki Warrios, Tiki Sorceres and Lizards. After death Anger Soul, Happy Soul and Indifference Souls appear.
Drops:

• Happy Totem Mask
  • Angry Totem Mask
  • Indifferent Totem Mask
  • Bloom Pickaxe
  • Tiki Totem Trophy
  • Tiki Totem Treasure Bag (Only in Expert Mode)
  • Tiki Skull (From Treasure Bag) - increases minion damage.
  • Toxic Hilt
  • Toxic Blade
  • Toxic Claymore - poisones enemies on hit. Made of Toxic Hilt and Toxic Blade on anvil.

bHBkBvf.png
Rukh
4e7kd2a.png

Summons with Desert Crown - bought from Arabian Merchant or made of Golden/Platinum Crown, Sand Blocks and Antlion Mandibles on Anvil, can be summoned only in Desert.

1. Flies over the player.
  2. Shoots feathers at him.
  3. Spawns several Vultures.
Drops:
  • Vulture Feather - slows falling speed.
  • Cactus Bow
  • Desert Claymore (From Treasure Bag) - magic weapon that spawns a floating claymore on the players' position on use, on the next use the claymore returns to the player like boomerang.
  • Rukh Trophy
  • Sand Knife
  • Rukh Mask
  • Sandstone Bars - used to make Sandstone Armor.
  • Sandstone Armor - every piece of set increases movement speed, full set summons a sandstorm minion that follows the player and shoots sand blocks at enemies. Every piece made of Petrified Spikes and Sandstone Bars on Anvil.

• Pyramid Head - spawns in Desert. First rides an Antlion, walks after death.
  • Scorpion Stinger - poisons enemies. Drops from Sand Poacher with some chance.
  • Petrified Spike - drops from Tomb Crawler and Basilisk with some chance.
  • Pyramid Hat - drops from Pyramid Head with some chance.

FLVLsS7.png
Motherboard
q9EzJjo.png

Is an alternative for Destroyer in Crimson worlds. Summons with Mechanical Brain - made of Vertebraes, Souls of Night and Iron/Lead Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil, can be summoned only during night.
Has 2 phases: 1. Spawns with several drones, keeps spawning them until 20 of them. Flies around the player, teleports like Brain of Cthulhu. Shoots Shadowbeam laser that sometimes pierces through all Signal Drones. Destroy all Drones to activate second phase. 2. Spawns with Clampers that are connected to wires. If you move away for a big distance they will disconnect and will chase the player. Motherboard will fly above the player shooting Ʌ-like laser.
Drops:

• Soul of Mind - an alternative for Soul of Might.
  • Chainsword - is axe and sword at the same time.
  • Motherboard Trophy
  • Motherboard Mask
  • Mechanical Wagon Piece (From Treasure Bag)
  • Crossguard Phasesabers - made of Gems (From color), Souls of Might and Souls of Mind on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.

KIA35L1.png
Pixie Queen
wAYlZ4X.png

Summons with Pixie Crown - made of Pixie Dust, Souls of Light, Crystal Shards and Hallowed Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil, can be summoned only during night in Hallow, after defeating any mechanical bosses.
Boss has 2 phases: During first it hovers on the spot and spawns Pixie Queen Guardians. During second it rams the player and inflicts debuffs on hit.
Drops:

• Chaos Bar
  • Crystal Hamaxe- made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Chaos Armor - helmet increases maximum life and grants immunity to most of debuffs, breastplate increases movement speed, greaves increases flying time and maximum life, full set increases life regeneration. Made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Crystal Pickaxe - made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Crystal Drill- made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Crystal Chainmer- made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Pixie Queen Mask
  • Pixie Queen Treasure Bag (Only in Expert Mode)
  • Pixie Queen Trophy
  • Chaos Wings - allows flight and slow fall. Made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Gastropuls - shoots meteor bullets.
  • Gloriana Wrath (From Treasure Bag) - creates a wave that cleares Corruption/Crimson.
  • Dopelganger Candle - takes part of health, increases maximum amount of minions and their damage.
  • Ethereal Feather - player falls slowly.
  • Heart Magnet - increases hearts pickup range.

MfLg2Pg.png
Cog Lord
EOFCjyR.png

Summons with Artifact Engine - made of Hallowed Bars, Souls of Flight, Wires and Cogs on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
The boss has 2 hands: One ramms the player, second shoots him. The Head flies like Skeletron and shoots cruciform heat ray, sometimes starts shooting a lot of heat rays in different directions. Kills if daytime.
Drops:

• Rail Staff - magic weapon that shoots continuous heat ray.
  • Heat Core (From Treasure Bag) - accessory that automaticaly shoots heat ray at nearby enemies.
  • Throwing Cog - throwing weapon, consumable.
  • Cog Lord Trophy
  • Cog Lord Mask
  • Brass Bow - shoots 2 arrows, consumes only 1.
  • Brass Saber
  • Steampunk Armor - headgear increases magic damage and magic critical strike chance, helmet increases melee damage and melee critical strike chance, mask increases ranged damage and ranged critical strike chance, chestplate increases maximum life, greaves increases movement speed, full set summons a Drone that follows player and shoots heat ray at enemies.

You're mod doesn't work bosses won't summon, sellers won't spawn/move in, mobs spawn perfectly fine and don't vanish when hit or injured, its bosses and npcs that won't spawn or move in.

You're mod doesn't work bosses won't summon, sellers won't spawn/move in, mobs spawn perfectly fine and don't vanish when hit or injured, its bosses and npcs that won't spawn or move in.

This is a tmodloader multiplayer issue if you are playing multiplayer that is. If you are playing singleplayer then i can't help you there.

This is a tmodloader multiplayer issue if you are playing multiplayer that is. If you are playing singleplayer then i can't help you there.
But thorium npcs, spawn in and the bosses from thorium work fine as day, but its tremor that doesnt respond

But thorium npcs, spawn in and the bosses from thorium work fine as day, but its tremor that doesnt respond

This is just a guess. But im going to guess its because thorium can sync up with tmodloader in the time because tmodloader can recognize it faster or the IDs or something.
In multiplayer tremor Im going to assume that because some IDs and stuff are a lot more diverse or at least different in some way then it can't recognize those monsters or bosses fast enough to summon or let them not disappear.

Like i said this is just a guess im just speculating i dont really know anything about coding so im making a guess from what ive seen.

if its multiplayer, you're not gonna have any luck here, as thats an issue with tmodloader itself, not the mod.

I would like to say that while I'm loving everything about Tremor, Expert Motherboard is seeming rather weak in comparison to Expert Destroyer. I was wondering if anything special is planned for Expert Motherboard in the future?

Also, Evil Corn is underpowered IMO.

Also, is there a chance that the version of Tremor in the tModLoader mod browser will be updated?

EDIT: On the opposite level, wanting to give specific compliments, I loved Pixie Queen. So surprising! I won't spoil exact details for anyone who hasn't fought her but she's hard.

EDIT2: Sorry, I know I have so much to say! I just really like the mod overall and want it to be as good as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom