tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenGallegos

Skeletron
Absalon is a work in progress mod centered to the creation of multiple items (as armor, weapons, accessories, etc), bosses for all the biomes per mode and possible development of one new mode post-hardmode: Ultra Mode(Its still in its open beta so expect to find multiple bugs and unfinished things which plz say about any glitch you come across)

Any Kind of help related to sprite & code section will be useful. To be part of the team please show us some of your work, we will be very grateful.

If I do red text like this in a forum comment that means its major/semi major information

There is an Open Beta attached at the bottom of the post.
Absalon Wiki(wip)(managed by @Trololololol): https://zewengao.wixsite.com/absalon
Absalon Social Forum(wip): https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/bmod.1148/
Public Discord: https://discord.gg/Jpxmc4D
Music Playlist in Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/bengthegreat/sets/bmod

QS Banner Absalon.png

Support Code:
Code:
[url="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bmod-wip-coders-wanted-spriters-welcomed.41999/#post-940971"][img]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/qs-banner-absalon-png.166228/[/img][/url]
Queen Slime Without Crown:
Imported piskel (17).gif

Crown:
Queen Slime Crown.png

Loot Bag:
Queen Slime Loot Bag.png

Trophy:
QueenSlimeTrophy.png

Reaper Of Slime:
Reaper Of Slime.png
reaperofslimeg.gif
(pink proj bounces)(purple proj pierces)
Damage: 17
Knockback: 7f
Use Time(lower is faster): 40
Has Auto Reuse

Limo Shot:
Limo(spanish) Shot.png
limoshotg.gif
Damage: 15
Knockback: 1
Use Time(lower is faster): 34
Shoots 3 Custom Arrows Each Shot

Limon Vortex:
Limon(french) Vortex.png
LimonvortexG.gif
Damage: 10
Knockback: 1.7f
Use Time(lower is faster): 12
Has Auto Reuse

Suraimu Knife:
Suraimu(japaneze) Knife.png
suraimuG.gif
Damage: 10
Knockback: 5f
Use Time(lower is faster): 20
Infinite Throwing Knife

(Expert Loot)Nianye Yoyo:
Nianye(chinese) Yoyo.png
NianyeYoyoG.gif
Damage: 15
Knockback: 3
Use Time(lower is faster): 25
Kawa Fishron:
Kawa Fishron(remake by starman).png

Loot Bag:
Kawa Loot Bag.png

Trophy:
Kawa Trophy.png

Tidal Wave:
Tidal Wave.png
tidalwaveG.gif
Damage: 28
Knockback: 5.25f
Use Time(lower is faster): 27
Has Auto Reuse

Surge:
Surge.png
surgeG.gif
Damage: 12
Knockback: 2.75f
Has Auto Reuse
Kinda Like Clockwork Assault Rifle

Evaporation:
Evaporation.png
EvaporationG.gif
Damage: 22
Knockback: 1.7f
Use Time(lower is faster): 8
Has Auto Reuse

Staff Of The Sea:
Staff of The Sea.png
staffoftheseaG.gif
Damage: 12
Knockback: 3.25f
Use Time(lower is faster): 25
Has Auto Reuse

Torrent:
Torrent.png
torrentG.gif
Damage: 24
Knockback: 6.5f
Use Time(lower is faster): 30
Has Auto Reuse

(Expert Loot)Kawa's Wrath:
Kawa's Wrath.png

Sprite:
Satan's Skull Mouth Edit.png

(there will be no hands in a planned update related to this boss)

Summon Item:
Broken Pentagram(Satan's Skull Summon).png

Drops:
Krakatoa.png
Imported_piskel_3.png
Satan's Star.png
SatansTrident.png
Pyro_Scarab.png
Chrontasim By Army Frog.png
(made by @ArmyFrog)
Sprite:
Chrontasim.png

Spawns Kairoseki Ore in the world once beaten

Kairoseki Set
View attachment 159214
Order(left to right)(middle things are Ore, Bar, and Armor): Sword, Shortsword, Throwing Knife, Pickaxe, Spear, Yoyo, Bow
All Armors.png

From Left to Right: Cobalt Hood, Cobalt Kendo, Mythril Throwing Helm, Mythril Summoner Helm, Adamantite Throwing Helm, Adamantite Hood, Palladium Throwing Helm, Palladium Summoner Helm, Orichalcum Throwing Helm, Orichalcum Summoner Helm, Titanium Throwing Helm, Titanium Summoner Helm, Hallowed Thrower Helm, Hallowed Summoner Helm, Chlorophyte Throwing Helm, Chlorophyte Summoner Helm, Granite Armor, Desert Armor, Cursed Armor, Death Armor, Night Armor, True Death Armor, True Night Armor, Kairoseki Armor, Ichor Armor.

Capture 2017-07-30 17_42_43.png

From Left to Right: Copper Spear, Tin Spear, Iron Spear, Lead Sibat(spear), Silver Yari(spear), Tungsten Fork(spear), Golden Ranseur(spear), Platinum Crescent Spear.

Desert Stuff.png

From Left to Right: Desert Sword, Desert Shortsword, Desert Pickaxe, Desert Hamaxe, Desert Bow.

Javelins.png

From Left to Right(cobalt to titanium made by @SkullRay): Cobalt Javelin, Mythril Javelin, Adamantite Javelin, Palladium Javelin, Orichalcum Javelin, Titanium Javelin, Hallowed Javelin, Chlorophyte Trident(javelin), Chlorophyte Javelin.

Boomerangs.png

From Left to Right: Palladium Boomerang, Orichalcum Boomerang, Titanium Boomerang, Cobalt Boomerang, Mythril Boomerang, Adamantite Boomerang.

Yoyos.png

From Left to Right: Cobalt Yoyo, Mythril Yoyo, Adamantite Yoyo, Palladium Yoyo, Orichalcum Yoyo, Titanium Yoyo, Hallowed Yoyo.

Capture 2017-10-18 17_29_58.png

From Left to Right: Ichor Great Sword, Ichor Short Sword, Ichor Voulge(spear), Ichor Summoner Staff, Ichor Fishing Pole, Ichor Bone Crusher(hammer), Ichor Yoyo, Ichor Flail, Ichor Gun, Ichor Bow, Ichor Boomerang, Ichor Throwing Knife.

Cursed Items.png

From Left to Right: Cursed Sword, Cursed Short Sword, Cursed Spear, Cursed War Hammer, Cursed Pickaxe Axe, Cursed Flail, Cursed Yoyo, Cursed Phoenix Staff, Cursed Bow, Cursed Assault Rifle, Cursed Fishing Rod, Cursed Boomerang, Cursed Throwing Knife.

Example Mod Used As A Base Was Made By @bluemagic123
@LittleDevilKitty For alot of sprites
@SkullRay For alot of sprites
Fixing My Magic Weapon Script No Damage Problem @Hiccup251
Bow Debuff's Script Made By @Eldrazi
Sword Lifesteal Script Made By @Kazzymodus
@jopojelly For helping fix the multiplayer problems.
Spear Script Made By https://www.youtube.com/user/Al0n37/videos
@Ivysaur and @jopojelly for helping me fix my craftgroup/recipegroup script
And of course the mod team working on this mod.
@Some Schmo For helping Snrasha with Dark Dryad things
@BenGallegos Leader/Spriter(me)
@adamzam and @sirlegend87 Co Managers
@Snrasha Lead Coder
@StarMan Lead Spriter
@Trololololol Spriter/Wiki Manager
@BenGallegos Leader/Spriter(me)
@Snrasha Lead Coder
@StarMan Lead Spriter
@LittleDevilKitty Spriter/Coder
@Trololololol Spriter/Wiki Manager
@Nile The Terrarian Spriter/First Member On The Team
@Aquatonix @Pbtopacio
@Boonana @AlexusIchimonji @ca595 @Deadfish388 USER=44197]@LittleJohn958[/USER] Spriting Squad

[SPOILER="Latest Major Info"]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][QUOTE="Snrasha, post: 1447943, member: 31616"]The dark dryad have be nerfed only on the shield, not for the attack, she attack always with arrows, shuriken and knifes.
If you have defeated her one time, she switch to a another "form" of dark dryad. Ice, Fire then Thunder(The most hard, mostly impossible on expert mode).

And yes, The Ice and the Fire are more easy than the first who have not name, we can call her Ground(Dirt SPAM) or Classic.

I have not create a system for re-fight the first Dark dryad.[/QUOTE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]^Yeah the shield was nerfed because the dark dryad needed to be nerfed cause of how strong they were for their point.(a little before the lunatic cultist which I feel like the dark dryad still needs nerfs in states.)
[SPOILER="Spoilers"]which after I begin working again I might start work on stuff for a boss related update[reworks/resprites/mech brain] but I will work on more minor updates too in the meantime. which I plan on having Satan's Skull ai to be completely reworked since I will remove the hands and use magic circles[/SPOILER]

also to others Im gonna disclose what I am studying alot for. Im studying for the GED which writing[my weakpoint] is what I have left to study/get better at. After I do the GED though I have a planned schedule which will consist of 1-2 hours of modwork everyday[why just 1-2 is cause of other daily things][/COLOR]
[/SPOILER]

Absalon Mod(0.124): [URL]https://mega.nz/#!u50HQaqJ!tvLr5nEylqv6USoybNySk7oq9i6FkEvl3lFpH_sRMG4[/URL]
Absalon Music Addon(Outdated): [URL]https://mega.nz/#!H50DWSZR!egQq-0UHrb8wFAR2SsUgpOWIff3CVoCyydDLUHE3h1A[/URL]

Attachments

• Absalon Mod 0.124.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 701
Last edited:
The BMod happens to be a mod im working on which I have multiple plans for it and even made some weapon sprites for it and will be released when i finish the prehardmode part of it and possibly some work in the hardmode half. Also if any coders/spriters wanna help with the mod plz say so and show some of your work. Also ill try to add a thing a day in the mod or even more.
Bow Of Grass:View attachment 102493
Murasabe(mura-s-ah-bey):View attachment 102497
BSword 0% Power(Starting Weapon)(Look will change the more its upgraded ingame):View attachment 102495
Night's Storm:View attachment 102496
Interesting, I guess. How are you supposed to code the BSword?

Interesting, I guess. How are you supposed to code the BSword?
Im going to have it able to be crafted to upgrade it to for example certain prehardmode ores to turn 0% state into 5% state and also in finished result you will be able turn it into a range, magic, and summon version on hand(only with 0% version though) so around beginning you can choose what you wanna focus on though it starts with 1 damage its 5% state will be stronger and look a bit better. Also another thing is in the end of the mod i plan on the 100% state being the strongest weapon in the mod.

Im going to have it able to be crafted to upgrade it to for example certain prehardmode ores to turn 0% state into 5% state and also in finished result you will be able turn it into a range, magic, and summon version on hand(only with 0% version though) so around beginning you can choose what you wanna focus on though it starts with 1 damage its 5% state will be stronger and look a bit better. Also another thing is in the end of the mod i plan on the 100% state being the strongest weapon in the mod.
Sounds cool! I like how the starter weapon has the potential to increase in strength and eventually become the strongest weapon, rather than being outclassed or thrown away.

Also, since you have a crimson variant of the night's edge, is there a plan to have a crimson variant of the night's storm?

Sounds cool! I like how the starter weapon has the potential to increase in strength and eventually become the strongest weapon, rather than being outclassed or thrown away.

Also, since you have a crimson variant of the night's edge, is there a plan to have a crimson variant of the night's storm?
Of course there will be also one thing is im likely to make the Death's Tyranny have lifesteal but weaker then Night's Edge. Also its bigger in size then the night's edge though ill have it have a little less knockback.

Do you need any sprites to be improved? I feel like I could make a few of those look a bit better. :happy:
Sure work on whichever you want and ill go with what i prefer of mine and yours
[doublepost=1459560965,1459560894][/doublepost]
Sure work on whichever you want and ill go with what i prefer of mine and yours
btw the BWeapons at 0% are meant to look simple so I dont want the looks for those changed except for maybe the BStaff.

New Death's Reign Look(I think it looks unusual but EPIC)(which my goal with death stuff is to make them look epic so i resprited the bow):
New Death's Reign.png

Old Look:
Death's Reign.png

Some Sprites Reshaded!(When shading I tended to overdo in number of shade colors but I fixed it in the sprites that I think needed a reshade)
Murasabe: Before[
Murasabe.png
] After[
Murasabe Reshade.png
]
Night's Storm: Before[
Night's Storm.png
After[
Night's Storm Reshade.png
]
Meteor Bow: Before[
Meteor Bow.png