CC Creation Compendium #35

Really? Huh. Because I've looked through some of the past ones and I've only ever seen ingame buildings or fanart. I'd love to be able to submit something to CC (a poem or song for instance) but I can't draw and suck at building
Those things are allowed, pretty much any fan-creation work is allowed, whether it's an in game screenshot or a video.
as long as it's obvious to be Terraria - related, you're fine.

the thing is only that in game builds and artwork is pretty easy to do and gets easily appreciated.
but I would love to see a song in the compendium, I've never seen those around :)

Those things are allowed, pretty much any fan-creation work is allowed, whether it's an in game screenshot or a video.
as long as it's obvious to be Terraria - related, you're fine.

the thing is only that in game builds and artwork is pretty easy to do and gets easily appreciated.
but I would love to see a song in the compendium, I've never seen those around :)

In-game builds and artwork may be easy for SOME people o.o -grumbles about trying to teach self to draw-
And oh, you would? Because I've considered a few ideas for some kind of fan song but never actually got to working on it. Maybe this is a good excuse to practice my composing! =D

Rariaz picture is awesome good job, this cc is most likely the best so far everyone has done an extremely good
Job it's hard to decide who did the best when they are all so good :D

I seriously just Ctrl+F'ed to see if I got in and I was SO surprised that my Shroom Slime concept was put in ':eek:`:D

Well, most, if not every entry that's an in-game build trumps anything I could build, so I'm glad I went with pixelart instead of one of my crappy NPC houses. Plus, the other Undertale pixelart entries make it fit in pretty well. Glad to be involved for once!

That destroyer (@PersonaTea ) is fantastic! It's also cool to see just how far you can go with in-game art, I can only make big wooden boxes for buildings :p

I also really like @Shino86321's entry, such a simple concept, but still really impressive and quite innovative imo
Oh and regards to music, I guess I can submit my corruption remix to this when I finally get around to doing it :)

Last edited:
That destroyer (@PersonaTea ) is fantastic! It's also cool to see just how far you can go with in-game art, I can only make big wooden boxes for buildings :p

I also really like @Shino86321's entry, such a simple concept, but still really impressive and quite innovative imo
Oh and regards to music, I guess I can submit my corruption remix to this when I finally get around to doing it :)
Of course! It will be awesome to have some music as an entry.

I thought that some of hose were the best! Also I liked that there was undertale things because undertale is epic!
[doublepost=1459801875,1459801656][/doublepost]There are definitely some REALLY good artists in the community! Good job everyone on the great art! (slimes are cool! :joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime: PS is there a pumpkin slime in Terraria? :hoppinjack:)

Ak! The few lazy times I actually make a terraria art for something and it's already too late to turn in , so I guess this is will suffice as a cruel joke for April fools.
Well no point letting it go to waste

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom