Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

Really, I love this game, and the game is a lot of fun. Even more so with this beautiful texture pack. I am still looking for bugs. I still see this issue with black lines between tiles like trees, gemspark blocks, and others. I would probably just check all of them.

Hello, it's me again :D
I hear that 1.3.1 is coming very soon. Will you be updating this texture pack when that update releases? It would be much appreciated :D Thanks :D

There is no beta testing at the moment. I imagine the update will be upon us very soon, however. How long would it take you to update the pack, say if the update released on Friday, for example?

There is no beta testing at the moment. I imagine the update will be upon us very soon, however. How long would it take you to update the pack, say if the update released on Friday, for example?
It depends on how the new textures are made, and how many new textures are there. It shouldn't take a long time, probably a few hours, maybe a few days.

Do you know where the Content folder is located on MacBook Pro? I've looked everywhere! :sigh:
On my computer, using the Steam version of the game, this is the content folder (inside my user home folder):
Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria/Terraria.app/Contents/MacOS/Content

On my computer, using the Steam version of the game, this is the content folder (inside my user home folder):
Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria/Terraria.app/Contents/MacOS/Content
THANK YOU, I really appreciate it!

Ok, also, with player models, there are some pixels in the clothes that use the player's skin color when there's no armor, I can't get screenshots now, but I'll grab them later.

Ok, also, with player models, there are some pixels in the clothes that use the player's skin color when there's no armor, I can't get screenshots now, but I'll grab them later.
I don't necessarily need a screenshot if you know the name of the item which has these wrong pixels.

Ok, it's just stock player clothes, when no armour is equipped.
I finally tracked down the problem. Can you try if the attached images are fixing the transparent pixel issues?

Attachments

• Images-v0.4.1-fix-players.zip
    89.8 KB · Views: 248
I will be reporting more issues with this pack once summer starts. I am excited for your update to this pack once 1.3.1 comes out. Hope it comes out not too long after the update is released!

I will be reporting more issues with this pack once summer starts. I am excited for your update to this pack once 1.3.1 comes out. Hope it comes out not too long after the update is released!
You can report issues any time, no need to wait until summer :)
Is there a release date for 1.3.1 yet?

It is tomorrow :D. Get hyped. I will most likely wait until summer, though I will be sure to give some feedback when you update. You know, finals are painful :(.

Also, you might as well change the name of this thread from 1.3.0.8 to 1.3.1! Excited for your texture pack update!

Back
Top Bottom