tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I don't know i it's in the mod already, but is it possible to include a name change feature for the NPC Browser, so you can name the NPCs whatever you want like in Tedit?

These Super Sweet Menus remind me so much of gameiki mod
Well this is perfect replacement for it now :D
Also i have new ideas:
-reveal full map
-teleport anywhere on map
-and of course the prefix selector for items that have them
I hope at least prefixes are possible

how do i download? i put the .tmod in mods yet it wont work, am i doing something wrong? or my client is out of date?
(it says
v.1.3.0.8
tModLoader v0.7.1.1)

These Super Sweet Menus remind me so much of gameiki mod
Well this is perfect replacement for it now :D
Also i have new ideas:
-reveal full map
-teleport anywhere on map
-and of course the prefix selector for items that have them
I hope at least prefixes are possible
That's because:
A special thanks to the Gameiki team for developing the UI toolkit used and the original design and code for the Item Browser and the amazingly sweet-looking Hotbar, along with their corresponding textures. Without them, this mod would look super ugly.

thanks. now to figure out how to download
The direct link has always been there.
Latest Download: v0.1.7.2 => Mod Browser or direct link

Is it okay if I add some integration with this awesome mod?
I'm the developer of a little mod called Boss Expertise, and I'd like to make it so that if both of these mods are installed, a button will appear in the Cheat Sheet menu which toggles Expert Mode/Normal Mode in a world.
I know that it's possible (by looking at the code for your Shorter Respawn mod), but this isn't documented anywhere so that's why I'm asking for permission.

Last edited:
This is awesome,but some items from mods dont show up,but i could just grind them like normally.But it made my game a little laggier/chunkier,dont know if its because i have 3 other mods open (being Thorium,Tremor,and Max Stack+).

Is it okay if I add some integration with this awesome mod?
I'm the developer of a little mod called Boss Expertise, and I'd like to make it so that if both of these mods are installed, a button will appear in the Cheat Sheet menu which toggles Expert Mode/Normal Mode in a world.
I know that it's possible (by looking at the code for your Shorter Respawn mod), but this isn't documented anywhere so that's why I'm asking for permission.
It's documented here. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/cheat-sheet.41407/page-5#post-944758

Yes, you can. The whole point is to allow others to add to the menu.
[doublepost=1460230601,1460230499][/doublepost]
This is awesome,but some items from mods dont show up,but i could just grind them like normally.But it made my game a little laggier/chunkier,dont know if its because i have 3 other mods open (being Thorium,Tremor,and Max Stack+).
Can you tell me which items? An item missing from the item browser would mean something unexpected is going on, so it'd be great to get to the bottom of it.

I have v0.1.8 of the mod but I don't have that arrow at the bottom of the screen I can only use the hotkeys K L and P.

never mind I fixed it just had to reload it.

I have v0.1.8 of the mod but I don't have that arrow at the bottom of the screen I can only use the hotkeys K L and P.
i think thats an earlier version, download this from the site after updating to 0.8.0, thats an earlier version that ive had too.

Sounds like a really good mod, but I can't seem to use it - I can't find it in the searcher and when I download it on the direct link and put it in ModFolder, it doesn't show up, is that supposed to happen or is it just not working?

Sounds like a really good mod, but I can't seem to use it - I can't find it in the searcher and when I download it on the direct link and put it in ModFolder, it doesn't show up, is that supposed to happen or is it just not working?
are you using 0.8.0? if not go update, that should fix it

Could you make it so when copying and pasting with the copy tool, it doesn't take air as well? Right now if you take a square of something you like that isn't a square and past it somewhere, anything outside of the area you copied will be deleted because it also copies the air. Is it possible to make it not copy air so you can actually paste things inside of other things without it deleting everything?

Could you make it so when copying and pasting with the copy tool, it doesn't take air as well? Right now if you take a square of something you like that isn't a square and past it somewhere, anything outside of the area you copied will be deleted because it also copies the air. Is it possible to make it not copy air so you can actually paste things inside of other things without it deleting everything?
Done. 0.1.9.1 available with Flip Horizontal, Flip vertical, and transparent selection.

Well i found out that the molten scale from the thorium mod doesn't show up in the recipe browser.
I just tried, typed molten, and found it. I'm not sure what's going on with yours. I even enabled the same mods you mentioned.

X9GtE6V.png

Back
Top Bottom