Movie Your favourites movie

reptile_rhys

Terrarian
Don't why I have made this but I haven't seen a movie thread so I'm making one so.

So what's your favourite two film and why

Mine are rush hour and godzilla vs destroyah
Rush hour: I love it because it's a great combination with Chris Tucker and jakie Chan
Godzilla one of the best monster film I've ever seen it's a very emotional explosive film

Last edited:
Scarface from 1983. It's the perfect drama.

The videogame sequel is also surprisingly good. Well, as far as movie-based games go...

My most favorite movie is an easy choice, Spaceballs, hands down the best scifi parody and one of the best parodies of all time.

My second favorite movie is a little harder to choose and it depends on the criteria used to decide, though, not including comedies and lacking any other criteria, I would have to choose The Man From Earth as being a movie that is basically all dialog and takes place in a single room, few films have stuck with me as much as that one has.

Completely have changed my opinion now. My favorite movie is Avengers: Age of Ultron, but I love all of the MCU.

Probably Disney's Robin Hood. I love the old-school animations, characters and twist on the story.

In terms of video game movies (which are usually always bad), I'd say Silent Hill. It's got its flaws but the monster effects are amazing and that air raid siren is bone-chilling.
Silent Hill: Revelation 3D is a trainwreck, however.

open-uri20150422-12561-zuhjen_2fc6aec3.jpeg

Can't pick one, but in order my top 5 would probably be

The departed
Heat (Pacino and dinero) not that piece of crap mellisa McCarthy movie
Godfather 1
Seven Samurai
Either pulp fiction or my cousin Vinny. Hard to say

Big Hero 6. Definitely Big Hero 6, And I Actually Watched It Because I Started Tearing Up At The End. Not Telling You Why.
Normally I Just Drone Through Stuff And End Up Like "Wat" At The End.

Hidden Figures
What a brilliant film, caught it by chance on Sky Movies. Not seen it advertised anywhere which is a shame as it was pure quality.
Enjoyed it through out and would highly recommend it. One of the best films I've watched this year.

Nightcrawler (2014)
Designed for uncomfortable viewing but you can see it being very true. A film from the outset that you know its going to build throughout, worth a watch.

Back
Top Bottom