3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of this, thanks for the info. Does it break anything bad in your experience, or just a harmless glitch?

It doesnt effect my experience, but it can be harmfull if theres lava on the other side of the wall because you will receive the effects i tried that with water and my character started to drown.
And the screenshots will be posted in this forum? or another one?

And the screenshots will be posted in this forum? or another one?

Post should go up imminently, I believe @Loki is the man with the plan.

Nobody ever claimed it was automatic. Still, with Terraria's tendency to delete characters and progress, it'd be great if manual backups were supported. But that does not work right now. Tried it with the digital version and the feature only says that it's not supported by this game.

Apologies, I didn't know we didn't support it yet. I'll have it looked into.

Awhile back I had a crash and I posted it through the form on here. I think the crash is caused by the transition of biomes. I was just entering a grass biome from an ocean biome while I was jumping and flinging around a grapple. Perhaps the CPU it used to do that caused the crash.

Awhile back I had a crash and I posted it through the form on here. I think the crash is caused by the transition of biomes. I was just entering a grass biome from an ocean biome while I was jumping and flinging around a grapple. Perhaps the CPU it used to do that caused the crash.
That seems awful to me, does this happen alot or just that one time, also, was it before or after patch 1.0.1?

index.php
I dont really get this screen. Could you explain what it means because it looks like a bigger map screen...?

index.php
I dont really get this screen. Could you explain what it means because it looks like a bigger map screen...?

That is a MUCH bigger dungeon that previously existed in the game. At least when I look at mine and my kids' it is. Why does that matter? Well, bigger dungeon = more stable detection of said dungeon, the proper amount of chests and baddies, etc. That actually affects progression twice, if you consider NM and HM....

As for the map itself, I assume that was taken on a devkit.

That is a MUCH bigger dungeon that previously existed in the game. At least when I look at mine and my kids' it is. Why does that matter? Well, bigger dungeon = more stable detection of said dungeon, the proper amount of chests and baddies, etc. That actually affects progression twice, if you consider NM and HM....

As for the map itself, I assume that was taken on a devkit.
Im kinda surprised how they are able to improve it without it being too big, cuz the 3ds version is very small!

Well, that will always be a concern on small worlds....but the Dungeon is a pretty crucial biome, so it has to have some priority, I would think.
Well, im also glad that the temple is fixed, I hated it when i was looking for traps for my amazing pumpkin moon farm and there were no traps at all, ECH!
105201-c63ccc0e13d93ad51f6cb660f88157f7.jpg
Pumkin moon farm, causes alot of lag on my sis 2ds, i have a new 3ds so for me its no issue at all!
[doublepost=1461691437,1461691191][/doublepost]Also what do they mean by ''Manual cursos mode" if you press A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom