PC Martian Blocks : I will take them for almost any price. As I need LOTS ((And I really mean A LOT)).

goblin 53

Skeletron
Give me all the martian blocks as I am right now building a gigantic base made with them, And martian blocks are damn hard to get lots of. The base is so big that it's underground space ship hanger outer line of blocks took me around a stack... and then the back wall isn't counted for yet.

Give me all the martian blocks as I am right now building a gigantic base made with them, And martian blocks are damn hard to get lots of. The base is so big that it's underground space ship hanger outer line of blocks took me around a stack... and then the back wall isn't counted for yet.
I will sell you some :)
100 Blocks for 50 Silver?

But...
Ofcourse it's a really bad joke, who would sell a martian block for 4 stacks of platinum?! Nobody is gonna pay that damned price not even with a 99% discount.
I don't think that's a bad joke. I think he takes it seriously.
(Yes, I typed in *But...* then The quote.)

But...

I don't think that's a bad joke. I think he takes it seriously.
(Yes, I typed in *But...* then The quote.)

Well then he's really dumb that I will take that price, or even consider it for a moment. Who's gonna pay 4 stacks of platinum for something ((1 of them))they need multiple stacks of? Like I have a lot of ((Legit)) Money. But not THAT much.

Agreed then.

Hey, I have ~500 martian blocks. I'll give em for free if I can see the progress on the map :merchantcool:
Sure then, right now it's not that far as I have just digged out the hangar and placed a bit, with the place where it's going to be, mainly due to the lack of the blocks as they are quite annoying to farm.
[doublepost=1462253345,1462253316][/doublepost]My steam name is Dutch ''The Guy'' so add me and I will make a server for the trade.

Agreed then.

Sure then, right now it's not that far as I have just digged out the hangar and placed a bit, with the place where it's going to be, mainly due to the lack of the blocks as they are quite annoying to farm.
[doublepost=1462253345,1462253316][/doublepost]My steam name is Dutch ''The Guy'' so add me and I will make a server for the trade.
Hey, I'm not finding anybody by your name. Just add my steam account, Octopusrave

Back
Top Bottom