tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The scarf should be changed to 25% and has a 50% chance to shoot a laser at the enemy when damaged
The brain should instead of pure confusion it should have a chance to surround the enemy with clones that strike it with a low chance such as 18% of confusion.
THe shield should Increase range stats slightly(Cause twins are ranged mostly bosses) and should have dash length decreased but causes an explosion of cursed fire when hitting the enemy. Just my 2 cents.
Great ideas! I like them!

So, I saw your mechanical glove item, and it's pretty cool! But you know what would be cooler? More mech boss upgrades! Here's what I've got:
View attachment 108675 Mechanical scarf: Worm scarf + Mechanical Wagon piece @ Tinkerers Workshop. 34% damage reduction. Sells for 1 gold 60 silver. (Damage reduction could be lowered to make it less OP but meh.)
View attachment 108676 Mechanical Brain (If ya have a better name for it, please do that :happy:) Brain of confusion + Mechanical wagon piece @ Tinkerers workshop. 99.99% chance to confuse enemies. (Mwahaha... >: ) ) Sells for 1 gold 60 silver.
View attachment 108677 Shield of the Twins: Shield of Cthulhu + Mechanical Wheel piece @ Tinkerers Workshop. 60 damage, 4 Defense, and double the dash length of Shield of Cthulhu. Sells for 90 silver. (Okay yeah I'm just doubling the stats but that just makes things easier.)

So those are my ideas! Hope you like them!
hmm... each should require the respective souls :)

Yeah I was thinking about that earlier, and it makes sense :) Maybe about... say... 5 souls of each respective boss? That would mean the mechanical Glove would also need an upgrade to it's recipe... I also just got an idea for a Mechanical anvil... be back soon.

Last edited:
Yeah I was thinking about that earlier, and it makes sense :) Maybe about... say... 5 souls of each respective boss? That would mean the mechanical Glove would also need an upgrade to it's recipe... I also just got an idea for a Mechanical anvil... be back soon.
but what purpose would a mechanical anvil have. i mean a mithril anvil is good enough isn't it?

Terra Shotty.png

My last shotgun.. i guess by now you know what it is but now i want to add the stats on this weapon.
60-90 damage
Insanely fast speed (i mean for a shotgun "boom" every half a second is insanely fast)
Chlorophite effect (dunno about that but its just cool)
Shoots 3 times only using 1 bullet with a min of 4 and a max 10 bullets. (instead of Chlorophite effect(maybe))

View attachment 108807
My last shotgun.. i guess by now you know what it is but now i want to add the stats on this weapon.
60-90 damage
Insanely fast speed (i mean for a shotgun "boom" every half a second is insanely fast)
Chlorophite effect (dunno about that but its just cool)
Shoots 3 times only using 1 bullet with a min of 4 and a max 10 bullets. (instead of Chlorophite effect(maybe))
woah, that is one powerful shotgun! Is it called the Terra shotgun?

Back
Top Bottom