Um, hey.

Pixus

Official Terrarian
So, I'm Cheeyev, or you could just call me Eli (It's my real name) or something else if you wanted to, I guess.
So, I've put in over 280 hours into Terraria since I first bought it, and I was thinking that I could probably share my (mediocre, no less) builds with the community here (even though they're pretty much just houses at the moment), knowing that this is a forum and such, and, well, here I am.
As for me, well, I'm pretty shy, although I am willing to talk to other users, or something like that, I think. I'm really not sure what to say, so, hello forums, I guess.

Hello Cheeyev, welcome to the Forums!

TCF is very accepting of all types of players here, so hopefully I as well as many other members will be able to help you feel comfortable and right at home here.

Hope you enjoy your stay :dryadsmile:

So, I'm Cheeyev, or you could just call me Eli (It's my real name) or something else if you wanted to, I guess.
So, I've put in over 280 hours into Terraria since I first bought it, and I was thinking that I could probably share my (mediocre, no less) builds with the community here (even though they're pretty much just houses at the moment), knowing that this is a forum and such, and, well, here I am.
As for me, well, I'm pretty shy, although I am willing to talk to other users, or something like that, I think. I'm really not sure what to say, so, hello forums, I guess.
You'd make an excellent addition to these forums; have fun!! :happy:

Hello Cheeyev, welcome to the Forums!

TCF is very accepting of all types of players here, so hopefully I as well as many other members will be able to help you feel comfortable and right at home here.

Hope you enjoy your stay :dryadsmile:
Thanks, and thanks!

You'd make an excellent addition to these forums; have fun!! :happy:
I'm not so sure on that, but thanks for saying that!

Welcome to the Terraria Community Forums! Make sure to follow the forum's rules, and I hope you have a good time here!

Back
Top Bottom