• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody.
Due to the school year starting to come to an end, mod progress has been halted for a while. As you are well aware, finals are coming up for most of our team and real life is cutting into our free time to work on this fun project. Sorry about being substantially off for the pre-alpha release - we haven't gotten biomes to work yet and are still struggling with artwork - but you can anticipate the mod being released by September. Once again, I apologize for the release being pushed back constantly, but we have a few missing team members. :p
~Charon

Hey everybody.
Due to the school year starting to come to an end, mod progress has been halted for a while. As you are well aware, finals are coming up for most of our team and real life is cutting into our free time to work on this fun project. Sorry about being substantially off for the pre-alpha release - we haven't gotten biomes to work yet and are still struggling with artwork - but you can anticipate the mod being released by September. Once again, I apologize for the release being pushed back constantly, but we have a few missing team members. :p
That's a shame but i understand,school is important so keep up the hard work!(Also I can wait forever)

(But not tooo long)

Hey everybody.
~Charon

I know info about Eldrazi, don't worry.

Eldrazi may not be on slack, but he was on discord. (He could still be there.) He helped me with some coding I tried to do over there. Also I just read an earlier message that he doesn't have his pc. He could have gotten it back but idk about that. Just some info on where he is. And no, I'm not a stalker.

I hope Eldrazi comes back soon, I'm not sure how impatient people will be with this mod and it's awesomeness.

"It didn't have to turn out like this."
"You could have walked away."
"But you are persistent."
"I was going to help you."
"Now, we have reached the abyss..."
"And you will die slowly, choking on your own blood and tears, knowing nobody will ever remember you."
1463192569133.jpg

"And you will die slowly, choking on your own blood and tears, knowing nobody will ever remember you."
1463192569133.jpg

Satan is that you?

1463192569133.jpg
Proceeds to *accidentally* connect a fire hydrant blessed with holy water to a super soaker, and *accidentally* spray satan. I`ll be in Church if you need me.....

Is is not Satan. The final boss will not be Satan, I repeat. It will be something worse. A shapeshifting abomination, ripping innocent creatures to bloody pieces. Is will be all the darkness in the world, condensed into one, totally merciless creature.

Is is not Satan. The final boss will not be Satan, I repeat. It will be something worse. A shapeshifting abomination, ripping innocent creatures to bloody pieces. Is will be all the darkness in the world, condensed into one, totally merciless creature.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE.

"HE COMES"

a cookie for anyone who gets the reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom