Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for those eager to know, the name of the file is a reference to that.

[doublepost=1463243500,1463243370][/doublepost]
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. YEP YEP YEP.
I Mini Albert, solemnly swear, that when this mod is released, I will spend my summer bit by bit, leveling up my character, to one shot EVERY BOSS. EVERY MOD WILL BE USED. Off topic, but does anyone know how to change your own username? kthxbye.

Is is not Satan. The final boss will not be Satan, I repeat. It will be something worse. A shapeshifting abomination, ripping innocent creatures to bloody pieces. Is will be all the darkness in the world, condensed into one, totally merciless creature.

No. It can not possibly be... no, not him... nor him... or that... Worse. There is NO ESCAPE.
Everyone, prepare. This creature is going full genocide. It's filled with pure Hatred.
[doublepost=1463285792,1463285724][/doublepost]
You guys know where Eldrazi went? You use him often so i suppose you know

Read post #1031, I hope it tells you enough info.

I need to know EVERYTHING about this mod release content plz plz plzplzplpzlz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plzzz xzxzxzx plzxzxcvdxnguhbrjhgb

Sorry for the lack of presence lately. Dunno where Eldrazi went, I assume IRL problems.. I'm in the middle of my exams now, 3 more to go. After that, I'll continue on this mod. My final exam is 25th of May.
[doublepost=1463401291,1463401144][/doublepost]Also I really wanna work on demon npc's etc. But we need sprites, and animations. If you feel like spriting bad-:red: demons, please pm me. Seriously though, really we need sprites. Bosses are fun and all, but take a lot of time to program and test. Regular mobs are easier and I'll be able to get you guys content faster with an invasion for example.

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of presence lately. Dunno where Eldrazi went, I assume IRL problems.. I'm in the middle of my exams now, 3 more to go. After that, I'll continue on this mod. My final exam is 25th of May.
[doublepost=1463401291,1463401144][/doublepost]Also I really wanna work on demon npc's etc. But we need sprites, and animations. If you feel like spriting bad-:red: demons, please pm me. Seriously though, really we need sprites. Bosses are fun and all, but take a lot of time to program and test. Regular mobs are easier and I'll be able to get you guys content faster with an invasion for example.
I could sprite but... you don't want THAT trash in ur mod do u?

I could sprite but... you don't want THAT trash in ur mod do u?
Alright. First of all, stop calling the mod's content trash. If you don't like it...well, we don't really care.
Second of all, we already have 3 badass spriters, and are not currently looking for any more.

I need to know EVERYTHING about this mod release content plz plz plzplzplpzlz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plzzz xzxzxzx plzxzxcvdxnguhbrjhgb
This mod is special in this way we spoil stuff. We spoil small parts of the mod each time we spoil something. So if you want info, just be patient. Btw if you read the OP, you may already have noticed two major bosses have been spoiled.

Alright. First of all, stop calling the mod's content trash. If you don't like it...well, we don't really care.
Second of all, we already have 3 badass spriters, and are not currently looking for any more.

This mod is special in this way we spoil stuff. We spoil small parts of the mod each time we spoil something. So if you want info, just be patient. Btw if you read the OP, you may already have noticed two major bosses have been spoiled.
I wasn't calling the mods content trash, I was calling my spriting skills trash. also I did read the op yesterday. did u update it?

I wasn't calling the mods content trash, I was calling my spriting skills trash. also I did read the op yesterday. did u update it?
Aaaah. :p
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And I didn't update the OP yet, was busy with school. May happen in a few days.

Cause this is the new thread. You posted on the old, that is now locked.
hello can u add this sprite??
[doublepost=1463511503,1463511404][/doublepost]HEY DO U KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS??
c:\Users\Dewfoam\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CroisMod\NPCs\ModGlobalNPC.cs(4,16) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Modloader' does not exist in the namespace 'Terraria' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
[doublepost=1463511662][/doublepost]
You guys know where Eldrazi went? You use him often so i suppose you know
hello can you help me with my source mod.. this is the error..

HEY DO U KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS??
c:\Users\Dewfoam\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CroisMod\NPCs\ModGlobalNPC.cs(4,16) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Modloader' does not exist in the namespace 'Terraria' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Attachments

• Finn's Bloodsword.png
    Finn's Bloodsword.png
    315 bytes · Views: 143
  • Golden Wings.png
    Golden Wings.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 136

(maybe you should be more polite?Also they will not respond as soon as you write your message,be patient)

ModLoader

clearly this hasn't gotten through to everybody
WE AREN'T A HELP PAGE. THIS IS A MOD.
We don't need any more spriters, and you need to ask people on the tModLoader official page for help.
And as Endershot said, you didn't capitalize '-loader' in ModLoader.
Also they're 1x1 pixels (your sprites).

clearly this hasn't gotten through to everybody
WE AREN'T A HELP PAGE. THIS IS A MOD.
We don't need any more spriters, and you need to ask people on the tModLoader official page for help.
And as Endershot said, you didn't capitalize '-loader' in ModLoader.
Also they're 1x1 pixels (your sprites).
I couldn't say it better. Thank you.
IF you are looking for help, go to the official tModLoader thread. I should add that in the OP.

so i was playing a game called rouge legacy and its pretty fun,until i realized that Charon is the god of death/the reaper :eek:also is the mod gonna add new potions as they are always a blast

so i was playing a game called rouge legacy and its pretty fun,until i realized that Charon is the god of death/the reaper :eek:also is the mod gonna add new potions as they are always a blast
Yeah, that's where I got the name from! To be honest, that and the discovery of Pluto's new moon (which is named Charon) made me decide on the name.
And yes, there will be new potions. New biomes = new herb = new potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom