PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the 0-1 Fps problem while online ever been fixed? I'd like to play with my friends again and steam doesn't give refunds when you've got 640 hours of play time.

Transport belts. THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Looking at that engineer, I kinda wish we could make one-use deploy-able turrets... grenade launcher, shotgun, turret (with specialized accessories) = engineer class.

FO4 and W3's expansions can wait tbh.

It's about goddamn time.
Gratefulness. You need to show it.
Yoda_walk.gif~c200

Transport belts. THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Looking at that engineer, I kinda wish we could make one-use deploy-able turrets... grenade launcher, shotgun, turret (with specialized accessories) = engineer class.

FO4 and W3's expansions can wait tbh.
Im calling it now, 1.3.2, the class update. Offically adds Thrower, more to summoner, and maybe an engineer class (hype pls)

when i have crappy internet and i cant download the update .-. hotspot here i come
and will 1.3 worlds work with 1.3.1?
assuming the wires are sold at the mechanic's do i have to kill my old one for it to update? or is it just auto updating @Cenx

Updates could have cost money you know. If you bought this game on a sale, you payed 2.50 for one of the greatest and most amazing games ever, with the best developers ever, the best community ever, and to top it all off, all of these DLC sized massive updates are completely free. They could have made us payed, but they didnt.
It's about goddamn time.

I do hope that they add official mod support one day, this small development team is working themselves to the bone since everyone else decided to hop on terraria overworld's development as well as adding a feature to play previous versions through the game rather than a 3rd party program. Keep up the good work re-logic and hope you get all your versions figured out, otherwise it just feels like a large gap between updates and the game eventually seems to go under in darkness for awhile as it usually did with every new update shaking all the modders progress and or completely destroying it completely, while you guys are not directly responsible it's good to have features to make the game more mod friendly like minecraft. Maybe one day that can be a possibility but till then the wait is afoot and i do hope the best for all the updates that you wonderful re-logicers do, making us rethink in more ways then one as always, have a good day.

Looking forward to this, but the real question is...
T-MEC smoke! Don't breath this!

Happy birthday terraria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom