tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Okay so i play for about 10 or twenty minutes and now I'm stuck, i cut all my trees and I have two fertilizer, 80 wood, and the things I started with, how am I supposed to get copper and iron and tungsten and all that?? `:confused:

Going to want to make an extractinator(furnace+grey bricks) and use Obsidian on it (there are other blocks you can use on it too).

I love the idea of this mod, but I am at such a loss of what i am supposed to be doing to progress.
The original post has a "tips for playing the mod" spoiler inside the content spoiler that might help with things. Or you can ask specifics if you are stuck at a certain point.

Some bug reports so far:
When in smart cursor mode, you break instantly obsidian blocks from looking at they direction.
Slimes does not spawn (NEVERMIND, GOT ONE)

Some bug reports so far:
When in smart cursor mode, you break instantly obsidian blocks from looking at they direction.
Slimes does not spawn (NEVERMIND, GOT ONE)

That smart cursor thing is very funny, will look into it. And, I can confirm slimes(and other mobs) do spawn, you need a longer platform for them to spawn off screen from you and NPCs do lower the spawn rate greatly.

That smart cursor thing is very funny, will look into it. And, I can confirm slimes(and other mobs) do spawn, you need a longer platform for them to spawn off screen from you and NPCs do lower the spawn rate greatly.
Can you add some recipe for water torch?
And what about the magic sword, arkhalis and etc, could you add them too :p
What are the future plans?

Attachments

• Really easy  generators.JPG
    Really easy generators.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,362
Can you add some recipe for water torch?
And what about the magic sword, arkhalis and etc, could you add them too :p
What are the future plans?

If you are asking for the "Water Candle" that is already in game, if you are asking for a torch that can be used in water that is already in game too.

As for adding more items, I wanted to add as little as possible to make sure you could complete the game. The items I added recipes for, you are more than likely going to find them on any world, where as enchanted sword(and arkhalis) are rare enough that you could create many worlds and find 0, so I wanted to only have items that were more than likely available normally. Flower boots(while not super rare) are the only exception I made because I imagined there would need to be some fishing done and bait can be hard to come by with very little ground on the world where natural objects that spawn bait would be limited.

how can i make hearth crystal i cant find a recipe for it
It's made from Red Gemspark Block + Crimstone Blocks + Ice Blocks (there is a recipe for crimstone from crimson seeds)

Last edited:
and from what block can i farm ruby i got 2 from fosil but its very rare to get any gems at all 2 ruby from over 1000 fosil is bad farming method

and from what block can i farm ruby i got 2 from fosil but its very rare to get any gems at all 2 ruby from over 1000 fosil is bad farming method
I might need to look into adjusting the rate of items from silt/slush/fossil, would be later today for update though.

i also cant get any crimson seed from dirt and fighting any boss with 100 HP is very hard can you fix that as well?

Sand drops in extratintactor is almost useless, Red thread and White thread are almost useless.
Fertilizer sometimes never works, i used 7 to grow 1 tree.
Tips: Get 2 houses as soon as possible, buy the sickle from the merchant and build other houses of Hay. Wood is essential, so dont use it for the houses and walls, only for doors, table and chair.
When at night, farm obsidian and beware of the fall.

i also cant get any crimson seed from dirt and fighting any boss with 100 HP is very hard can you fix that as well?

Crimson Seeds do drop often enough, and there are some more balance adjustments coming later tonight though

Sand drops in extratintactor is almost useless, Red thread and White thread are almost useless.
Fertilizer sometimes never works, i used 7 to grow 1 tree.
Tips: Get 2 houses as soon as possible, buy the sickle from the merchant and build other houses of Hay. Wood is essential, so dont use it for the houses and walls, only for doors, table and chair.
When at night, farm obsidian and beware of the fall.

fertilizer is supposed to not work 100% of the time (Click on a sapling to TRY and make it grow instantly.)

The original post has a "tips for playing the mod" spoiler inside the content spoiler that might help with things. Or you can ask specifics if you are stuck at a certain point.
I had to start over and received a bucket and fertilizer to boost and fix a problem i had. Are those new by chance?

The shadow orbs and crimson hearts failed to spawn the bosses, which is sad for me.
They only work if they are in crimson/corruption biomes ;) They are there more for the chance at some loot I didn't want to make recipes for.

I had to start over and received a bucket and fertilizer to boost and fix a problem i had. Are those new by chance?
bucket and fert were there from release, you only get them with a brand new character.

Also, new update is out! (v0.2.0)
Let me know if there is anything wacky about it.

Last edited:
cool update but can you do something about corruption/crimson near 1st ash layer?? it dont grow even with bloody water or unholy water

cool update but can you do something about corruption/crimson near 1st ash layer?? it dont grow even with bloody water or unholy water
So some thing I have learned very recently, Grass won't spread underground and pre-hardmode corr/crim/hallow won't spread into stone/sand/ice until hardmode. So you will have to place dirt, then plant regular grass, then use one of the waters to change the grass to the biome you want. You can also make the biome stones with the seeds instead (biome seed + stone). Then you can make the biome needed once you have enough stone/grass. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Guide:Artificial_biomes should help with the amount of blocks for each of the biomes. Also, ash is not a block that can be infected with corr/crim/hallow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom