tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
before i forget to ask have you managed to track down the reason why undying flesh isnt dropping from zombies

just came across hellstone golems and omg they can break blocks thats the last time im making a house in hell

Last edited by a moderator:
My game crashed while I was playing (no obvious cause), and now I get this error whenever I try to load a map or create a character while GRealm is loaded:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Shockah.AccSlots.MBase.<OnModCall>b__4(Player player)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessories(Player player, Int32[] types, Boolean vanity, Boolean oneOf, Boolean& social, Int32& index)
at GRealm.MPlayer.<.ctor>b__7(PlayerLayer layer, Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Action.OnDraw(Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Draw(Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at TAPI.MenuButtonDrawPlayer.Draw(SpriteBatch SP, Boolean mouseOver)
at TAPI.MenuPage.Draw(SpriteBatch SP)
at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

At the time of the crash, I was playing with Shockah's tooltips, accessory slot (looks like this is probably where the conflict lies) and suffixes mods, as well as the Elemental Boots mod. However, I get this error even if GRealm and your base API are the only two mods that I load. I don't get the error if all I load is the base API.

Edit: more details.

This is a problem that has to do with an internal flag of mine not being reset when the mod is reloaded, i'm almost finished fixing it.

EDIT: RadicalBanana, I have and will be uploading the fix shortly.

Ok, uploaded Basemod version 1.0.1 and GRealm version 1.0.1!

v1.0.1
- Fixed bug where drawing would occasionally check on a stationary point instead of a moving one, resulting in clipping onscreen.
-(Hopefully) Fixed bug where Accessory Slots+ could cause Basemod to crash under certain conditions.
v1.0.1
- Fixed graphical bugs with Grovite Brick's glow sheet.
- Fixed Undying Flesh; now properly dropped by zombies.
- Fixed Grief Tiles mod setting not syncing in multiplayer.

- Changed Shellvine; now draws with the player to allow for it to be properly dyed and to support vanity slots of other shells.
- Changed Cybees; they only target one npc at a time now and the bolt is visually straighter.

this appears when i go into singleplayer and click Create Player
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessories(Player player, Int32[] types, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity, Boolean oneOf, Boolean& social, Int32& index)
at GRealm.MPlayer.<.ctor>b__7(PlayerLayer layer, Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime).
EDIT: nvm i just deleted all the config files and started it up and its working now

Last edited:
man i think its a problem but i think only zombie normal (one type of zombie) drop undying flesh i have killed a lot of rain zombie zombie from halloween and other but no undying flesh (i killed like 50 zombie) i aldeary got 4 undying flesh in one zombie but i cant get more but i dont think its a problem or u failed for the rarity of the drop

(this message is for the creator of the mod)

man i think its a problem but i think only zombie normal (one type of zombie) drop undying flesh i have killed a lot of rain zombie zombie from halloween and other but no undying flesh (i killed like 50 zombie) i aldeary got 4 undying flesh in one zombie but i cant get more but i dont think its a problem or u failed for the rarity of the drop

Undying flesh is semicommon which means it drops from zombies every once in a while not all the time, I get undying flesh for about every 30 zombies

Is it possible to get the content list of this mod along with the crafting recipes somehow? Or all the recipes are available from Guide?

Is it possible to get the content list of this mod along with the crafting recipes somehow? Or all the recipes are available from Guide?
The thing is that not all the items are widely available (in vanilla, for example, not everyone knows without a wiki how to craft Terra Blade), so here comes the question about the recipe list in order to get acquainted with the complete content of this amazing mod.

and i have some bug (idk if its with another mod or tapi) but sometimes when i use item with my inventory open the item used lost their attack and do 0 damage (cant touch enemy) so i dont know if its tapi or another mod

EDIT: the item lost the damage until u reset the game

ok i just tried to load up my world from before the recent Grealm update and it crashed it didnt give me an error or crashlog it just said tapi.exe has stopped working im kinda annoyed because i spent all of yesterday defeating evry boss up to the wall of flesh and now i might have to start again

this appears when i go into singleplayer and click Create Player
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessories(Player player, Int32[] types, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity, Boolean oneOf, Boolean& social, Int32& index)
at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime).
EDIT: nvm i just deleted all the config files and started it up and its working now

Did this happen with the latest version of Basemod and GRealm? (1.0.1) Ingame it will say 1.0 patch 1, forgot to change that. If it does NOT say 1.0 patch 1, get latest and try making this happen again.

I included every possible zombie in the game, including ones in the invasion itself (outside of mummies and the shroom zombies) so raincoat zombies *should* drop it as well, I will check on this though.

EDIT: After consideration I realized I did *NOT* include the halloween specific zombies; I will fix that.

I would do this, but there is so much content in this mod that detailing everything would take a very long time and would lengthen the time between updates. Part of the charm is to find out how to craft things, like the original game: the wiki didn't always exist. :p

If you still dislike this, you can copy the mod file, rename the file extension to .zip, and look through the Items folder at .jsons to see the recipes those items have. All of the items have the same name as seen ingame for the most part so this is fairly reliable.

and i have some bug (idk if its with another mod or tapi) but sometimes when i use item with my inventory open the item used lost their attack and do 0 damage (cant touch enemy) so i dont know if its tapi or another mod

EDIT: the item lost the damage until u reset the game

I have heard of this bug before happening with other mods, I don't think it's related to GRealm or Basemod. What *exactly* are you doing? Do you like, have a sword in your mouse and try to swing it and this happens?

EDIT: Also, what prefix is on the item?

ok i just tried to load up my world from before the recent Grealm update and it crashed it didnt give me an error or crashlog it just said tapi.exe has stopped working im kinda annoyed because i spent all of yesterday defeating evry boss up to the wall of flesh and now i might have to start again

The update did not change what little saving GRealm did in any way, so this should not be happening. Can you tell me what you did GRealm-related on the server before updating? And does it still crash even with GRealm off?

Last edited:
just realised i activated the wrong mod when i loaded up the world which kinda permanently corrupted it
edit: my character is fine and has all the items from grealm though. it isnt to much of a problem ive got another world where ive just entered hardmode so i will use my old character on that world. And since ive just started hardmode do you know which items i should try and get first to do with this mod

just realised i activated the wrong mod when i loaded up the world which kinda permanently corrupted it
edit: my character is fine and has all the items from grealm though. it isnt to much of a problem ive got another world where ive just entered hardmode so i will use my old character on that world. And since ive just started hardmode do you know which items i should try and get first to do with this mod

Well there's a few of my favorites that are coming up:

1. If you've been keeping up with boss killing (ie doing all of them instead of the absolute minimum) then the zombie invasion houses a plethora of drops. Some require drops from the prehardmode version of the invasion, but a town npc will appear who will sell these drops once you've beaten the invasion in hardmode if you did not beat it before hardmode.

2. If you haven't already I highly reccomend making one of the shells; the defense and it's ability to bounce back projectiles is very handy. Higher-tier shells even have secondary effects. The best shell just into hardmode is the Jungle Shell (guide -> Golden Thorn) or the Spirit Shell (guide -> Souls of Flight) if you feel like killing wvyerns early on.

3. I'd also make a Charrbone blade, as you can make it with mostly prehardmode content except you need ancient bone shards from the ancient dragon skull that spawns in hell in hardmode. The garenteed on fire debuff and range makes it useful.

for the zombie invasion would it be easier to get undying flesh if i set my computer clock to after october so none of the halloween zombies spawn which apparently dont drop it

heres my setup if your interested i think its quite good for just entering hardmode
upload_2014-10-27_17-42-33.png

I have heard of this bug before happening with other mods, I don't think it's related to GRealm or Basemod. What *exactly* are you doing? Do you like, have a sword in your mouse and try to swing it and this happens?

EDIT: Also, what prefix is on the item?
yeah its that when i swing it with the inventory open (getting it in the mouse) it destroy the damage but that not happen all time and the weapon dont have prefix (bone sword from horde invade that bug just get when the horde invaded but its not the horde do that)

EDIT:http://imgur.com/veQaIS4 my setup

i only used the hotbar item and no the warrior emblem (add an shackle flail in the first slot but only used the heart wand woodchipper )

EDIT 2: also i have seen the bone musket use the bullet in inventory no in the ammo section

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom