Gem && Soul Titan Essence && Cosmic Background Radiation = Soul Gem 10/16
Lv. 25 Reality Essence && Jar of Gasoline = Fomes Dei 7/26

Shop Credit:
Tazz: 33
Tam: 32
Cobalt: 19
Piono: 9
Toast: 1
Aquilonem Mors && Burial Blade && Holy Moonlight Sword = Strange Aeon (1/26, Level 25)
Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (1/26, Level 25)
INVENTORY (And details on... a ladder.)
Fenrir/MPGBC [IIIII]
Broken Anachronism/Oblivion's Guardian/Archangel's Blade [IIII]
I pull out three free cats and throw them at the Terror World Feeder.

~You may be interested.~

I have considered doing a sidequest type thing based on Hand of Fate. Thoughts?

~If I do end up doing this, it won't be for a while.

|| Charges ||
Good heavens, is that the time? 43/100
Negatives. 19/40
.sevitageN
Plants within plants 3/40
Wow, interesting.

+1 to DarkSide, +1 to Sirplop, +1 to I_G_U

|| Alchemy ||
Saltstained Cutlass (15) [+-] Enchant Scroll: Water [P] + Glowing Aquamarine [P] + Sapphire Ring [T/T] + Water Elemental Summoning Shard [P] + Brand of the Tsunami [P] + Clearwater Flask [T/T] + Aura of Creation [P] + Aura of Twilight [P] + Moonstone Dust [T/T] + Lunar Pearl [T/T] = Beneath the Sea and Stars (Level 22 - 13/23)

(Paintbrush || Albiit && Dux Noctum ) && (Watercolours && Entropy Shard) && (Magical Thinner && Magical Ink) = Monochrome (Level 15 - 10/16)

Coffee Mug ++ Redundancy = Estis Finis (Level 10 - 6/11)
Why?

Alexstrasza's Heartstring ~~ Infernal = Deathwing's Blazechord (Level 15 - 6/10)

||Wow, interesting||

The radiant Nihilumbra fires bursts of orange-red light to 3 AGs, the Steel Sentinel chucks a helmet charged with blue energy at the ONE and the Spookkeeper uses Blizzard Warning ENTIRELY AT RANDOM. Woo! Looks like he will be getting Doom Warning off for certain, ignoring a super powerful attack. In case it wasn't already, the Crab begins bodyblocking for the Spookkeeper and swipes at the ONE.

An awesome ringtone sounds. Many of you pat your pockets to try and find the source, but to no avail. Az picks up her suddenly existent phone. She answers it, and a gruff voice replies.
"Here comes the dunk train. Running. You. Down."
The man on the other line hung up.

Wow, telemarketers are really amping up the intensity on their selling schemes. Az changes app, and begins playing Hearthstone. Threats these days are so weaksauce, especially ones from random telemarketers. Why would she need a dunk train? When would a dunk train ever be relevant in her daily lifestyle? She chucks in some earphones and starts playing this.

Man, this TRACK is pretty good (it's actually her ringtone). Wait... why can you hear that TRACK? Or should you say...tracks.

You look at Az, and she is just jamming to the TRACKS, while on some tracks. Her earphones aren't loud so...

You hear suspicious chugging sounds join the music; both from Az's direction.

"Ok seriously will you cut that ou-"
You didn't get to finish your sentence, as your eyes instantly got dunked on from sheer awesome. A massive steam engine chugged quickly behind from behind Az, who was on the tracks.
You have been accosted by THE DUNK /TRAIN/WRECK OF ELECTRO SWING.

At the helm, Darius, the DUNKMASTER HIMSELF, grinning maliciously and bobbing to the beat of the amazing electro swing music.

On each side of the first carriage were the very GODS of electro swing music!: ProleteR and now, Plasma3. They too bobbed in time with the music. Soon everyone was bobbing, they couldn't help it. EVEN THE DUNK TRAIN WAS BOBBING IN THE FASHION EVERY HYPE TRAIN DOES!

Completely oblivious to her surroundings, Az bobbed her head to her own music as she swung in her murlocs in for lethal (in Hearthstone). The train passed over her, and afterwards, she was gone...

AND NOW ON THE DUNK TRAIN. ALL ABOARD THE DUNK TRAINS; YOU'RE COMING ALONG FOR THE RIDE.

AZ, ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE THE TRAIN COLLIDED WITH WAS CHUCKED INTO A BACK CARRIAGE, ALL FURIOUSLY FISTBUMPING IN TIME WITH THE MUSIC.

CHOOO CHOOO!

The Godmodder was stunned. In about 10 seconds, every single entity on the entire battlefield was chucked into a train, began fistbumping rapidly and were now headed straight towards him. A smirk, then the Godmodder simply changed the course of the track. It now seemed that the Dunk Train would miss him entirely...

BECAUSE THE DUNK TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES.

The train completely ignored the turn in the rails, and all 67 carriages knocked the Godmodder out of this world and into Terraria: Otherworld.

TL;DR: The Godmodder got dunked on by the dunk train. Sorry, the writing gets progressively worse as I wrote. I'm kinda in a bit of a hurry + tired. I was going to do another series of terrible MSPaint pictures but yeah.

Spirit Reviser: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...er-discussion-thread.30092/page-7#post-797911
Inventory and project:http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/destroy-the-godmodder-discussion-thread3.30092/page-9#post-816669
Ice Barrier: 1/4
From the Grave: 1/4
Extended Life: -/5
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death: 4/4
Anarchists' Cookbook: 1/5
Conga Drums: 1/3
Current Functions: 8
Traces: 7
Level: 30
Functions:
Turn() - Trace: N/a
Cull() - Trace: Olmarq
Mask() - Trace: Shomar Shasburg
Cast() - Trace: Aayla
Help() - Trace: Sybil Reisz
Project() - Trace: lostAmbush
Collapse() - Trace: grimJudicator
Jaunt() - Trace: Preston Moyle

Last edited:
>1/2
I LIVE.

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (213/300) +3 from Comp
Vestige (17/15) +3 from Comp -- COMPLETED
Corpsehatch (5/15) +3 from Comp, +1 from Darkside
Hive (0/50)

-=Summons
The Rift shudders, and out crawls a 4-legged monstrosity, looking to be made of stone! It begins charging towards the battlefield in a fury of rock and hate.
Vestige of Aetherderon summoned! [N][HP:150000/150000]
++When the Vestige is blocked by a meatshield, it still deals 10% of damage through to its original target.

-=Actions
The Pathrazer takes a looksee at the Corrupt Gazers, before sprinting into all three and falcon punching them all in one fell swoop.
The Wolf among Sheep takes a snack from the PGs in the form of the BUL and HOT Loaders.
The Skyscrapper zips past the Repair Surveyors, and bombardes them with all sorts of squishy flesh balls!
The Wastewalkers sit in the dust, biding their time, still defending. Some of them build a tiny dust wall around them. 50.1% damage reduction*!
*Not really though.

I ready Dawn and, after realizing its charge limiter TRUE POWER, swing it full into the faces of the ION Loaders!
(I'm usually too pressed for time to write a wonderful attack for my alchemies, but I'll try to make it more interesting later, if I can.)

-=Alchemies
Experimental Gadgetry && Armor Plates && Runic Glass == Warded Glassplate [EE] (lvl. 15 - 20/20) +3 from Comp -- COMPLETED
NPC Questlines && Priceless Artifacts && adungeonthathasnoreasontohavethismythicalobjectinitwhatsoever == The McGuffin (Lvl. 25 - 20/26) +3 from Comp
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 1/8

++++The Glassplate, now finished, is sent off and equipped to the Endless Pathrazer, giving it a total of 1.5x damage reduction!

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives us a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff, and can possibly give many of us a use for all of our old, not very good alchemies.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/15) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Creating an Equipment alchemy takes 4 + charge of the normal alchemy (lvl + 1) (See example)
-- Artificial Guardian
When the Artificial Guardian dies, it becomes an unaidable 6 charge alchemy to be made into an entity again. Minimum of 2 turns out of the battlefield before reentry. Immune to mind control, cannot be controlled by anyone but me, and permanently N.
"I created him for a purpose; He will fight for me alone."
++Equipment Upgrade - Increases health to 95000, multiplies attack by x1.5, and increases the return time to 8.
-- Endless Pathrazer
Endless Pathrazer attacks three times per turn.
Takes x.75 damage, deals 1.25x damage.
"Whether by speech or force, the path will be clear."
-- Skyscrapper
Attacks that target Skyscrapper have a 50% chance to miss entirely.
Skyscrapper deals 2x damage to entities considered to be "flying".
Keeping these around in case of resurrection... Heheh...
-- Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
-- Szalinthia, Bringer of Light
Break Rank -- Deals small amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All entities damaged this way have less attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Rising Sun -- Deals large amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All AG entities have more attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Bring to Light -- Creates 5 Demonic Legionnaires. (All begin protecting Szalinthia) Cooldown: 3
Fight for a Cause (Passive) -- Whenever an entity on the AG side dies, Szalinthia and all Demonic Legionnaires gain more attack power.
-- Demonic Legionnaires
At the beginning of every turn, create 3 more Demonic Legionnaires if there are at least 5 remaining.
Do less damage then average
-- Titanic Crusher
Titanic Crusher restores 5000 health at the start of every round unless at full health.
-- Incubation Beast
At the beginning of the EOTB, create a Sludge Crawler for every PG entity type on the field. (AKA group entities still only count as 1 type)
-- Oracle of Dust
When Oracle of Dust is attacked, it deals half as much total damage as it took to each entity that attacked it.
-- Dust Elemental
Whenever the Dust Elemental attacks, a random entity on the side it is attacking loses its attack this turn. (Godmodder Included.)
-- Inverse Attendant
All damage dealt to Inverse Attendant is instead converted to HP capable of overhealing. All HP gained that is not gained through damage causes Inverse Attendant to take damage instead.
Lifesend: Target entity gains X HP and Inverse Attendant loses X HP, where X can be any number that has been overhealed. Cooldown 3. When summoned, this ability does not need to cooldown.
"All was different there - not one thing the same."
Lvl. 15 - Warded Glassplate; Gives equipped entity an additional .25x damage reduction.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - It's also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 10 - Edge of the Shifting World; Doesn't function like a normal sword, cuts space-time instead of flesh.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that really does nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 17 - The Fallen; Plasma pistol given to all AGs and Ns, curtesy of me.
Lvl. 25 - Unlimatum; Ultimatum's big brother.
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 25 - Eternity's Tremor; Godly spatial hammer of epic epicness.
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Terra Firma; Piono's earth hammer.
Lvl. 10 - Warden; a worse Blackguard.
Lvl. 06 - Bag of Holding; Self explanatory.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; "A compass with a needle that almost never ceases to move, made of blackened and warped voidmetal. The map used in its creation has given it the power over knowledge to chart a path through even the most treacherous of places, or even the Void itself, and merely possessing the compass gives the holder both protection against the dangers of the Void and the knowledge of how to travel in it. It can tap into eldritch and void power if the holder has need of self-defense on his wanderings."
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 14 - Bag of Possibilities; A bag that I can pull something out of! What that something will be every time I reach in, I will never know.
Lvl. 25 - Dust; "A simple-looking, understated, aged weapon, with a chipped blade that seems to constantly shed fine particles of itself."
Lvl. 05 - Dunestrider's Sunback; "A coat that holds the power of decay and water. Constantly sheds a fine dust, and keeps the wearer hydrated at all times."
Lvl. 25 - Unending Swarm; "A compass whose needle constantly spins, crafted of warped, blackened voidmetal and outer land wood. The needle itself seems to be a moving hole into a void darker than the Void itself, a void that is paradoxically full of endless possibility. Upon use, it taps into eldritch power and infinite possibility and summons a vast swarm of things - the only word that can really do justice to its creations. It also has power over the void, travel, and knowledge, carried over from the Darkstone Scryer."
Lvl. 25 - Anternoth; A gauntlet with some really shnifty abilities, like control of all things dark!
Lvl. 25 - Unholy Conglomeration: Pfft. This thing is funny. CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS GARBAGE.

Other stuff I can't remember because it was 130+ pages a long time ago.

Lvl. 25 - Core Eva; A disk symbolizing the thin line between creation and destruction.
Lvl. 25 - Core Titan; A fine blade (and only a blade), representing the rise of great empires and legions, and the collapse of the world.
Lvl. 25 - Core Oran; A pommel depicting an ongoing battle between invading forces and a defending legion, neither side ever tiring.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light
Lvl. 3 Lucid Soul of the Creator
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Storm
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of Instability
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Angel
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Lich
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of Swordsmanship
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of the Dying Sun
+1 to Toast, +1 to Piono, and +1 to Darkside

Last edited:
+3 Tazz (to Toast because reasons)
Infinity: 40/40 ...holding for a few posts.
Recall Totality: 17/80
PionoPin: 10/14
Staff ++ Plant = Vi Naturae 8/11
Gem && Soul Titan Essence && Cosmic Background Radiation = Soul Gem 12/16
Lv. 25 Reality Essence && Jar of Gasoline = Fomes Dei 8/26
Shop Credit:
Tazz: 33
Tam: 32
Cobalt: 19
Piono: 9
Toast: 2
Aquilonem Mors && Burial Blade && Holy Moonlight Sword = Strange Aeon (1/26, Level 25)
Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (1/26, Level 25)
INVENTORY (And details on... a ladder.)
Fenrir/MPGBC [IIIII]
Broken Anachronism/Oblivion's Guardian/Archangel's Blade [IIII]
Ah nice. I unsheathe the Archangel's Blade, and boil the Terror World Feeder horrendously.

Last edited:
54/??? for the Final Showdown
25/50 for the power of earth
20/50 for the power of fire.
+3 to goldenready

I continue with the uncreative attacks and just use my ring of conceptual manipulation to manipulate all the guards of the moonshot beam into embodying the concept of not being moonshot guards.
Due to not being Moonshot guards anymore, they simply wander off, decide to go get coffee, stuff like that, and generally just... oh wait, this is DTG. In their general aimless wandering about they get completely obliterated by the random warfare that's going on.

Hmm... If I were to summon temporary artifacts, would anybody be interested in a secondary bid?
As a general rule of thumb, temporary artifacts are far, far more powerful than alchemies are, albeit for the price of being destructible unlike alchemies are.
Also, I'd probably be keeping track of an over-time thing, and might possibly give an extra reward to whoever gave the absolute most when Final Showdown finally comes to fruition.
Any thoughts?

@pionoplayer Yeah, sure.
Current Saga: Into The Fray (Roxxanne and Zetta send THEMSELVES)
Current Arc: Fear Is The Mind Killer (Oblivion)

Crack The Sky: /|||\
Jormungandr: <|||||>
The Queener: _|||||_
The Infinity Edge: {||||}
----
Chorus Mortis: (||||)

+1 to Redstonetam
+1 to Darkside
+1 to Pricey

Filthy Frank [AG]: 14/69
Destiny's Call [WEAPON]: 40/50
Master Gunnery Sergeant [AG]: 7/33

((Cell Phone || Magic Mirror = Technological Mirror) && (Portable Enchantment Table && Dimensional Scissors || Sennheiser speakers = Warpset) = Warpspeaker Mirror) && (The 9-Volt (BoI pet) && Liquid Game Grumps = Game Grumps Absorber Battery) && ((Echo Flower Petals && Essence of JonTron = ECHo Flower Petals) || Advanced Technological Mirror software = ECH-OS) && Potent Smoke Majjyks = Echo Mirror (Level 25) (24/26)
This is it. The item that will finally release that saccharine side of me. This also has intense illusion majjyks paired with just-as-intense smoke majjyks.

Liquid Death && Metadata of Abbadon's Wrath && Potent Blood Majjyks = The Pulse (Level 20) (8/21)
TL;DR Lifestealing black ink katana that infects everything it hits, and builds itself from the resulting material. Ink can be shaped into anything the wielder wants, the only limit is his/her imagination.

(Clockwork Assault Rifle && Phantasm && Tactical Shotgun = Tactical Accelerator Shotgun) && ((Endless Clip of Crystal Bullets && MTT-Brand Human Soul Substitute && Glass from Unrestricted Access = Endless Clip of Determination Bullets) && (Endless Clip of Explosive Bullets && Scatter Bombs && Ipecac = Endless Clip of Explosive Inception Bullets) && Cricket's Body && The Parasite && Proptosis = Endless Clip of Hyperfrag Bullets) = Anarchist's Clockwork (Level 10) (8/11)
A tactical steampunk shotgun that fires exploding determination-infused glass shard bullets that explode into more exploding glass shards, ad infinitum, until they reach their max range, in which they explode for the last time.

(Ankh Shield && Paladin's Shield && Shield of Cthulhu || Infinite Bag of Algiz Runes && Gnawed Leaf && The Polaroid && (Holy Mantle && Denito Surrexit = Eternal Holy Mantle) && The Wafer && Cancer && The Soul && Book of Shadows = Shield of Infinity) && (The Vile Shield || Thorns 127 Enchantment Book && Thorns Potion && Turtle Armor && Infinite Bag of Halved Black Hearts && The Negative && The Necronomicon = Shield of Retaliation) && (Glitchplate Shield || Missingno && D4 && D6 && D7 && D8 && D10 && D12 && D20 && D100 && Dead Sea Scrolls && Undefined && Blank Rune && Experimental Treatment = Shield of Mystery) && (Living Wood Shield || Yum Heart && The Body && Breakfast && Infinite Bag of Eternal Hearts && Ankh && Broken Ankh && Lazarus' Rags && Judas' Shadow && 9 Lives && 1up = Shield of Life) && (Lamborghini Shield || The Mind && Book of Secrets && Blue Map && The Compass && Treasure Map && Essence of Tai Lopez && Infinite Bag of Ansuz Runes && (The World && Blank Card = Curse of The World) = Shield of Knowledge) = Shield of the Terrarian (Level 25) (17/26)
THE ultimate Binding of Isaac-based Shield. Real OP shield.

~~Spirit Reviser~~
None so far.
~~Regular Alchemies~~
Cog && Boomerang && Living Fire Block = Flaming Returning Cog (Level ?) (0/?)
Thanks Redstone.
(Flaming Returning Cog || Third Degree) && Essence of Hussie && Essence of George R.R. Martin && Miniature Galaxy Warp Pad && Book of Math Jokes || Edge of the Shipping World = Third Radian (Level ?) (0/?)
Sinks ships, especially when fired from a head cannon. Basically the Third Degree on steroids, in sword form.
Stack of Empty Bullets || (Silver Bar && Wood && Hard-Light Plating && Kryptonite Ingot && Yellow (don't ask why) && Vin Diesel (again, don't ask why) && AIDS = Multi-Purpose Bullets (Level ?) (0/?)
It revolutionizes the world of bullets; made from silver, wood, light, Kryptonite, yellow, Vin Diesel, and, most importantly, AIDS. Too many times have people been shot only to recover and live a full life. Multi-purpose bullets will bring that to an end. These bullets can stop vampires, werewolves, evil sentient shadows, Green Lantern, and Superman...if they so happen to exist and so happen to be attacking you or you so happen to be hunting them. Also, you can throw them if you don't have a gun, as they have explosive tips. this is what the refrance
(Frag Grenade || Landmine = Frag Landmine) && (Frag Grenade && (Nunchucks && Shuriken = Nunchuks with Shuriken tips) = Frag Grenade filled with Nunchucks with Shuriken tips) = Shuriken-Tipped Nunchuck Filled Grenade Filled Landmine (Level ?) (0/?)
Armageddon is here. Also a reference to the Uncyclopedia page linked above.
Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (0/26)
I should have done this ages ago.
Daybreak (the laser) && Daybreak (the spear) = Daybreak^2 (Level 25) (0/26)
Oh boy.
~~Elemental Infuser~~
The Grand Design ++ Reality = T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) (0/11)
Stands for Temporal Idiot-proof MEme-ridden ReinForced Canon Un:red:ery ToolKit. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

--MeeM Barracks (Summoned!)
HP: 150,000
Spawns 3 of a random selection of these every turn:
MeeM Soldier: 25,000 HP | Deals heavily reduced splash damage to meatshielding/nearby entities.
MeeM Medic: 17,500 HP | Gives a regen buff to every MeeM entity and the MeeM barracks. Stacks with every Medic in play.
MeeM Heavy: 42,000 HP | Meatshielding the MeeM army! 0.8x damage taken if MeeM barracks is destroyed.
MeeM Pyro: 22,500 HP | Sets an entity on fire for 1 turn.
MeeM Demoman: 20,000 HP | Attacks are turned into a stack of Sticky Bomb, detonating after 1 turn! Stacks with every MeeM Demoman attack.
MeeM Spy: 12,500 HP | Minicrits mechanical entities.
MeeM Scout: 10,000 HP | 20% dodge chance.
MeeM Sniper: 15,000 HP | 5% chance to crit, 10% chance to minicrit.
--Oblivion (Summoned!)
The combination of every mechanical boss, including the Motherboard from Tremor Remastered.
HP: 666,666/666,666
Attack: 66,666
Ad Infinitum [Passive]: Oblivion takes 0.75x damage until the 48-Eyed Shield, Seeker Eye, Blaster Eye, Tai's Fedora, and the Prime Laserblade are destroyed. Oblivion takes 2x damage every second turn, starting the turn when these conditions are met.
-48-Eyed Shield
The representation of the Destroyer. Defense-oriented.
HP: 240,000/240,000
Doesn't have an attack stat.
Meatshielding Oblivion.
Beam Convergence [Active]: Damage an enemy/group of enemies with a random attack multiplier from 0.5x to 2.0x damage. Uses Oblivion's damage stat. 6 turn charge.
Worm Teeth [Passive]: Attackers take 7.5% thorns damage, lowered to 2.5% when destroyed. Effect extended to the Seeker Eye, Blaster Eye, Tai's Fedora, Prime Laserblade, and Oblivion.
Hardening [Passive]: 48-Eyed Shield takes 2.5% less damage for every part of Oblivion that's destroyed.
-Seeker Eye
The representation of Spazmatism.
HP: 125,000/125,000
Attack: 10,000
Airborne.
Infernal Blaze [Active]: Seeker Eye takes 1 turn to charge, then deals damage to 3 entities/groups, and sets them ablaze for 2 turns. Seeker Eye takes 1.5x damage while charging. 4 turn charge.
Blood Link [Passive]: If Blaster Eye is killed, Seeker Eye minicrits for 2 turns.
-Blaster Eye
The representation of Retinazer.
HP: 75,000/75,000
Attack: 10,000
Airborne.
Laserblast [Active]: Blaster Eye deals damage to 1-3 random entities/groups. 4 turn charge.
Blood Link [Passive]: If Seeker Eye is killed, Blaster Eye minicrits for 2 turns.
-Prime Laserblade
The representation of Skeletron Prime. Offense-oriented.
HP: 133,700/133,700
Attack: 13,370
Laser Bomb Saw Claws [Active]: Prime Laserblade smashes down on a single entity/group, making it bleed, burn, stunned, and deals reduced splash damage to 3 nearby entities. The debuffs aren't applied by splash damage. 6 turn charge.
Helping Blade [Passive]: While Prime Laserblade is alive, a random ally minicrits. Changes every turn.
-Tai's Fedora
The representation of the Motherboard.
HP: 100,000
No attack stat.
KNAWLEDGE [Active]: Oblivion's next attack crits. 5 turn charge.
Lamborghini Fastness [Passive]: While Tai's Fedora is alive, Oblivion has a 10% chance to dodge.
----
Oblivion's Spoil of War: Blah's Power Core
Call upon the spirits of light and dark to affect the fight in many ways! They will cast one of four spells based on the bosses guarding Oblivion.
Motherboard: An entity of choice will crit for 3 turns.
Skeletron Prime: Lift an entity airborne with the Prime Vice, causing it to be invincible for 1 turn.
The Twins: Damage 3 enemy entities/groups and set them on fire.
Destroyer: Block the first attack of the turn for an allied entity.
No matter what boss you pick, the cooldown will always be 8 turns.
This is basically the Mark of Chaos themed around Terraria.
--Assault Team (DEAD)
Yeah, at least the Assault Team got their ultimate abilities out.
--Transistor (SUMMONED!)
It's somewhere in the discussion thread. Oh yeah, here.
--Agent of the Skybreaker (DEAD)
HP: 75,000/75,000 | 25% chance to dodge.

Challenge Queue:
> NORMIE Leafy vs NORMIE Fredbear
> NONE
> NONE

Arena Record (W-L-D)
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - LOCKED | LOCKED
--------Mardek | Leafy | Lopez | Joel | Sukard | Razihel
FFA: 0-1-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0
1v1: 0-1-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0
TDM: 0-1-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0
Av1: 2-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0
ARC: 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0
DL: 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | LCKD | LCKD | LCKD
ARC-DL: 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | 0-0-0 | LCKD | LCKD | LCKD

What do they stand for?: Free For All, 1v1, Team Deathmatch, Allv1 (such as the Pionofight and the Avalon fight), Arcade Mode and Deathless Mode (and Arcade Deathless).

Deathless Mode?: No, you weren't seeing things. That last battle option really stands for DL, or Deathless Mode. Deathless Mode versions of characters are much more powerful than normal versions of them, but drop really powerful loot exclusive to them. Unlock order (which means they must have lost as Deathless once): Mardek/Leafy, Lopez, Joel, Sukard, Razihel.
Some notes:
Special Weapon: Weapon reserved for Arcade Mode. Usually upgraded versions of already powerful weapons, if they even had an inventory. Original (if applicable)/Normal + Arcade/Deathless + Deathless Arcade.
HP: You know this. Only applied in Arcade.
Actives: Charged abilities in addition to their Spoils/level 26+ weapons. Only in Arcade.
(Number of Cyan's) Arsenal: The limitations on what the characters can use from the inventories.
Something/Something else: Normal/Deathless.
Description: A description on the enemy. Contains some hints on what he/she can do. Also contains how many people can fight him/her at once.

Fight order (Arcade Mode): Mardek/Leafy > Lopez > Joel > Sukard > Razihel

Mardek (Tier 1 (for now))
Special Weapon: Flare/Red Prominence/Chromosome of Prometheus
HP: 20/25
Actives: Yee-ro (regain a medium amount of HP, but get damaged by 1 HP every turn for 3 turns, 2 turn charge) (normal)
Actual Noise it Made (makes the opponent's next attack have a chance to miss, 5 turn charge) (deathless)
Arsenal: Level 25 and below/ALL
The descendant of the Euphorer. 1 person max.
Withstand his euphoric power and the match will be yours.

Leafy (Tier 1 (for now))
Special Weapon: Elemental Excalibur/Terrarian Excalibur/Lunatic Excalibur
HP: 20/25
Actives: Reptilian Call (sends a Horde of Reptilians with low HP to meatshield Leafy, 4 turn charge, charge starts when horde dies) (normal)
Into the Ground (damage the enemy and stagger him/her for 2 turns, 7 turn charge) (deathless)
Arsenal: Level 25 and below/All
The Reptilian leader. 1 person max.
Try not to get bashed in the head with a gorillaing rock.

Lopez (Tier 2)
Special Weapon: Lamborghinistorm Tome/Wrath of the Lamborghini
HP: 21/26
Actives: KNAWLEDGE (next attack is guaranteed to hit, 4 turn charge) (normal)
TRUE KNAWLEDGE (next attack is guaranteed to CRIT, 8 turn charge) (deathless)
Arsenal: All
The Herald of KNAWLEDGE. 1 person max.
Dodge the flying Lamborghinis.

Razihel the Skybreaker (Tier 13.37)
Special Weapon: Edge of the World/Blade of Gods
HP: 42/69
Actives: Fedora of Power (Razihel gains incredible combat buffs, 4 turn charge) (normal)
Drop the Bass (hurt the enemy badly, and give him/her a medium chance to miss his/her attack for 3 turns, 7 turn charge) (deathless)
Arsenal: ALL
It's him. The guardian of the beyond. 3 persons max.
Can't MLG forever. Keep de- oh wait, he CAN MLG forever. You're :red:ed.

>Mardek: Trade with @Pricey12345.
You will get:
1 copy of LV10 Undercharged Runepaw Gauntlet (Draconic Gauntlet)
You will give:
1 copy of LV16 Rust (Meme Decahextet(?))
[Accept] [Deny]
>Mardek: Warp to the local training grounds.
It's a floating island with a few training dummies on it.
>Mardek: Creation, Order, Light.
WRONG ELEMENTS.
>Mardek: Fire, Sound, Energy.
STILL, WRONG ELEMENTS.

"come ON. I'm trying something new here."

Ugh, fine. You create runes of said elements forming a triangle. The result is a large beam of PURE ENERGY AND MIXTAPES.

>Mardek: Experiment more. Fire, Sound, Energy, Memes, Twilight.
Oh boy. It's an even more powerful beam of energy, Soundclowns, and Touhou memes. Apparently it's paired with a million projectiles flying everywhere while it's active. This is it. It's still a little bit unstable, going ape:red: everywhere, hitting the other target dummies and another floating island as well.
>Mardek: Name move.
[Boundary of Rekt and Not Rekt]
-----/
\--/
-V

Nice name!
----
Entity Actions:
Already taken.
----
Meanwhile, the stray bullets and the beam heads right into the Corrupt Gazers, making them take lots of damage. The TWF takes most of the spilling damage.

Mardek throws most of his swords (Regrowth, Equinox, Liquid Death, Flare, Oblivion's Derailer, Inhaledfwlch, Cyberius Crescendo, THIS IS INCREDIBLY ZILLY) into a nearby al-CHEMISTRY-inator that just appeared there, and then they bounce into the TWF, damaging it with so much .jpeg that it too, becomes .jpeg. A portal appears, sending the swords into another dimension, then back into the TWF. Because it's .jpeg, it takes extra damage for the damaging weapons being .jpeg as well. A giant scanner falls onto the TWF, making it high-quality again. The weapons fall into the Alchemiter, returning them to normal.

Boundary of Rekt and Not Rekt gets activated again, knocking the swords into the TWF yet again. The beam and danmaku spazzes into the TWF, damaging it again.
----
My inventory and project can be found here.

Last edited:
I/We are activating Project Earthdank 174/200 +2 from Cyan

Turn Charge (Spoil Style) Weapon/Healing Hybrid #1: 32/50
Magic Charge Pendent 32/50

Establishing Project Storm II 8/300 (On Delay)

Dragon Shotgun && Napalm Cannon && Uzi Gun && Plasma Ball && Flamethrower && Android Tablet && Power Gem = BSU Blaster 17/26 (Can Burn Stuff Up with this Badass Flameblaster) Will be used by my Red Persona

Current Saga: Lets Get Dangerous Once Again Part 3.5: Mama gorillaer? (After the Avatar of Chaos)
Current Arc: The Toxity and the World Feeder.

Attack/Action: Shared by 3 Personas

Main Action:

The Personas sits on the floor while they see the Trade notification sign from Mardek.

Trade Notification:

Meanwhile, there is a same purple, brown and black dragon who has the signature gauntlet but this time would be female for now.

"Hello there, I was sent from a request from my King, I will help you duplicate for you."

She collects the gauntlet and copies it into the duplicated and real version of the Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet

"There, you will trade now."

She disappears and the Personas modified the Duplicated Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet and accepted the trade request.

Pricey12345 has sent the duplicated version of the Level 25 Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet (Still works eh?) to Cyanogynist/Mardek and receives the Level 16 Rust.

Entity Orders:

Painis Tarahi got his sight back and attacks the Terror World Feeder.

+3 to Cyan

Support me if you want.

Alchemies:

Inventory: Shared by 3 Personas

Blue's Inventory:

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING I
IIIIII (1/7) (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)

Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2 Ready! [Level 25] Current Runes: 1/25 Fire

Storm Firey Bullet Blaster [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)

When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much much more HP when used. Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing.

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defense increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

Green's Inventory:

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETIVENESS)

Red's Inventory:

I don't have it.

/null
@Pricey12345 I just said Undercharged Runepaw Gauntlet. But seeing as the Undercharged version doesn't exist anymore, a copy of Liquid Death will be added to my trade. Thank you anyway.

@Cyanogynist I know, that is my upgraded version of the Undercharged Runepaw's Gauntlet (that is the Fully-charged Runepaw Gauntlet) long ago but thanks for asking for a trade.

I sent you my duplicated version of the Fully-charged Runepaw Gauntlet ok.

/tradepost

Badass Cyborg Honey Badger: 76/76 (Yes I 1-upped it just so it spawns later on).
Tetrahellatus: 44/450
Senator Shrek: 1/50

Crawling && Bring Me To Life && Tourniquet=??? (6/25)
Baby && Friday= The Musical Horror (6/16)
The Badass Cyborg Honey Badger has come from His slumber to wreck a lot of crap up.
BCHB's Backhistory:
Once upon a time, He was merely a Honey Badger. Later on, he managed to prove that he was badass even for a species that has, over the millenia, developed sheer badassery and the prefect body to fully harness said badassery by digging a large valley near Tanzania in 3 seconds and by going to a war by himself and winning, along with fighting 90000002 honey badgers and wasting all of them. Once upon a time, his badassery was of such magnitude it required implants to optimize it's ability to harness His badassery, as a normal honey badger body proved to be too ineffective at it. Yes, I know it is poorly written. It could be worse, it could've been 10 hours of self-insert furfilm with bad CGI.

STATS AND TRAITS (to be changed for balance):
HP: 90,000,001
Traits:
Honey Badger Don't Care I: Provides inmunity against ALL status effects regardless of said effects' traits. If one of the traits of said status effects is of the effect of ignoring inmunities, a metaphysical manifestation of both the effect and this trait will spawn on the battlefield and can only fight each other. Whoever wins overrides the other's trait.
Honey Badger Don't Care II: All attacks below 9,000 damage won't deal any damage at all, any attacks between 9001 and 420360 will deal 1/4 damage, and any above 9000 has a chance to deal half damage on top of that.
Ferocious: Must always attack an entity. If none are available to attack on the opposing side, He will attack his own side, which won't happen because that includes the Godmodder.
Evolution Charges:
Evolution charges cause the affected entity to turn into a separate entity that is more powerful and gets more abilities, along with a longer name. Unlike most cases, only one Evolution Charge can be charging at the same time, which will be done in the order of writing.

Get rekt 420: (0/25) : He shall become MLG and get sunglasses, thus becoming the MLG Mega Badass Cyborg Honey Badger. This and all of the Badass Cyborg Honey Badger's evolution skills will clear all status effects and fully replenish His health.
"But, you see...Once upon a time, MLG Badass Cyborg Honey Badger... got gud" (0/25) The MLG Badass Cyborg Honey Badger shall use the power vaccuum caused by Cranky's retirement to replace him as the new Avatar of Gitting gud, thus becoming the MLG Badass Cyborg Honey Badger with Sunglasses. Will begin filling up after "Get Rekt"
"This is the Honey Badger that shall pierce the heavens!" (0/50): the MLGBCHBwS will become even more badass, to the point of putting triangle shades (As in Kamina shades), thus becoming the Triangle Shades-Wearing MLG Badass Cyborg Honey Badger.

CHARGED ATTACKS:
Honey Excretion (0/5): The Honey Badger will sweat honey for His allies to eat in order to regain health.
Mega-Slash (0/10): He will slash at the target really quickly.
Eruptive Beam (0/10): Shoots a laser from His mouth that causes the ground to explode.
The Bite: (0/15): The Honey Badger's signature attack: A strong bite to the groin. or where the target's reproductive system is. If there isn't one, it will go for where it is least pleasant.

I proceed to ask the Badass Gyborg Honey Badger to use His might to smite (Read: Charge and headbutt) The One.

Project Omega 5/300
John 9/50 (+4 from support.)
That Chap 5/50

Gear && Watch && Magical Properties Item = Gearshift 5/??? (Think Dave's Timetables.)
Assault Rifle || Oh Crap (Level 16 Minigun) = EA-32 5/???
Dual Desert Eagles && Grimdark Report about Grimdarkness = Dual Grimdark Eagles 5/???
Halberd && One-Bladed Double Axe = Spax 5/???

+2 Tazz, +1 Toast [EDIT]

Since it's active, I use the Uber Wrench to attack Roxanne with a Level 3 Sentry.

Last edited:
@DarkSide : I demand The Metal. Given that I imagine DTG to have a metal soundtrack, that thing is one of the best alchemical ideas in a long time. I will be open for Trade on the matter. or just boosting you on the Bid.

@ConsumerOfAll : 'Player HP' isn't a real concept here, and i'd prefer it NOT be that way as while there is a system that works it's a bit over-complicated, ergo why I merely have 150K HP for all of my selves, standardized-barring nerfing anyways. Also, from the sounds of things they aren't global amongst charges, so just take the assists and split them how you may.

Hat/Rat/Jor/Fen-A/Fen-B/Rok Charge: |III||II|
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Coral Riff Guitar: |IIII|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Akron's Core: |IIIII||IIIII||II|
Rebalance: |III|!USING (2 left)
Doom's Meteors: |III|
Fear the Darkness: |IIIII|!USING (1 left)

Uncapped! The Climax: 12/150 (+3 from GM)
Railgun Restoration Rig: 21/50 (+3 from GM)
Tyr: 20/50 (+3 from GM, +3 from Coravint, +6 from Generic, +3 from Pionoplayer)
+3 from TwinBuilder, +6 from Generic, +2 from Consumer, +3 from Coravint, +3 from Pionoplayer

Note: Generic has, over private messaging, agreed that +16 to Twin's name is equivalent to a debt settled for his shop stuff, so...

Tyr bid:
Crystalcat: 73 (+21 total)
TwinBuilder: 70 (+6 from Generic) (+16 from arrangements)
DarkSide: 42
Pionoplayer: 33
W32Coravint: 31
Battlefury: 30
The Flaming Toast: 29
Consumer: 25

WINNERS:

Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)

+1 to DarkSide, +1 ConsumerOfAll, +1 to Generic.

Silencing Fields x 3 && True Order Elemental && 15,000 silencing spells && Chaos Negator && Void Negator = Men of Silence (Level 25: 12/26) (+3 from Crys)

DONE! Blank Spell Paper Sheets x3 && Magical Incantations = Spellcards x3 (Level 7: 8/8) (+3 from Crys, +2 from Consumer)

DONE! Arm Cannon && Soulbronze = Ex Machina (Level 8: 9/9) (+3 from Crys, +3 from TwinBuilder)

((Nuclear Bomb ++ Destruction) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Oblivion) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Void) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Chaos) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Death)) && 5 Million Megatons of Other Explosives && Navitas Nox = Madness of Deathwing (Level 25: 6/26) (+3 from Crys)

Time for the secret weapon(s)!

NEW: (Mechora Worm x4 && Voidmetal) && (Denito Surrexit && Nulla Stella) && Mineral Sorting machine = Wyrm (Level ?: 1/?) (let's face facts this is Level 25)

Ingredient Explanation: For those not aware, Mechora Worms are a very weird kind of disease/controllable giant worm hybrid that turns the biological to the mechanical ridiculously fast and overrides loyalties. Yes. They WERE Engietech stuff (and very very horrible engietech stuff), but Roxxanne stole the Mainframe and all the good stuff on it, and guess what was on there? She threw in Voidmetal for purposes of durability that isn't over-costed, and making sure whatever she converts to her side, should that come up, is far more durable. Denito Surrexit and Nulla Stella is to make sure that the Mechora Worms are both ridiculously fast and can handle ridiculously large payloads, on top of interesting self-defense maneuvers, and the Mineral Sorting Machine...Well, the Wyrm is more for quite literally eating the entire core of a Planet stupidly fast and converting all the nice bits for her own purposes. So that helps.

This is for asteroid/dead planet mining, of course, with the occasional space-fight against particularly nasty creatures. Let's face facts, every multiversal faction she could name would be on Roxxanne's hindquarters if she actually used this on living, innocent beings! And it's not like she has the firepower to actually fight back against those massive multiversal factions who would briefly put aside differences and even morality in the face of such an incredible weaponry, right?

right?

Seriously, right. Engietech is still sitting awfully pretty.

NEW: Mythogaum Ingot && Really Big Drill && Wave Motion Gun && Creation Charger && Oblivion Charger = Calamity Drill (Level ?: 1/?)

Ingredient Explanation: Mythogaum is the metallic combo of Divinium and Draconium. They're not supposed to be alloy'd together, it's as explosive as a Creation/Oblivion reaction. Tazz did it once, however, and now the method is possible, just hard. The material can easily moderate the otherwise explosive combo of Oblivion/Creation at the same time, which can make for INTERESTING tricks. Usually really painful. Mythogaum rapidly gradients between any conceivable color and a few that don't exist all at once, though not in a very eye-searing or bright way-still, seizure warning made as emergency. Naturally, it's being infused into that really big drill, which will also be a wave motion gun.

The Creation and Oblivion chargers temporarily charge an item with its respective energy; on Mythogaum, this results in the 'Mythical' energy that is extremely effective at penetrating stuff. It's impure, but that only makes it harder to control by outside forces. End result: This thing is Roxxanne's ace-in-the-hole, if all else fails, this literally cannot feasibly fail. I'll be surprised if you do screw this up.

City of Opportunity [PG]: QUESTS: 1/5. Reinforcements: 350,000 (CAP!). Hyperion Troops cannot attack except in Retaliation (or if Quest objectives demand it). HP Cap: I GIVE UP/350,000. Repossession: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (10/25)

OK, the rest is so huge that I think this'll be a Google Doc. BEHOLD! LINK! THE HERO OF HYRULE, IN ALL OF HIS MARVELOUS INCARNATIONS!

The ONE [PG]: 600,000/600,000 HP. Detonation: 3/3. Pandemic: 3/3. Viral Marketing: 3/5. X: 3/8. Plague Corpses: 0/10 (360: 5. End Times: 10 Potency: 10)

I'm just gonna put the rest of the entity stats from here-on in Pastebins. The ONE's Pastebin.

Roxxanne [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3; ACTIVE
Zetta [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3
Grimsby [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level 1; CR1
L00T: 12.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

Too lazy to lonk, but it's in the Terraria Discussion Thread. I'll get on it later!

Precautions, precautions. Zetta didn't like having hired hands, you never really know what you'er going to get no matter how much you look at the resume. But, he's doing it. DarkSide's shenanigans were of a dangerous sort to just resist Oblivion. Whatever DarkSide used to obscrufate his name wasn't set in stone yet, but he knew that barrier could only cause trouble, and took some additional time to get one other guy on the field just in case everything goes poorly...Grimsby, his name was, and though he was a mercenary by profession he apparently put down his qualifications as SBURB Player and Hunter of Yharnam, both of which were hard things to survive.

Zetta wasn't sure how this was possible, but given his garb, his age and his wepaon, he was fairly sure it could happen.

"So...Your deal is this considerable sack of weaponry and other valuable gear in exchange for helping you see this through, sir?...This is quite the kit. But I get a horrific sense that this is the worst conflict I have ever seen in my life...And I've seen some very big ones."

Zetta sighed. "Seer of Rage, right? That's your mythological role in those dreaded games?"

"Yes, yes it was...Kept me away from trouble, even though my 'friends' couldn't...Ugh. I couldn't do anything about it, though. Each death was just too far away from me to react to..."

"...So they all died prior to the Black King?"

Grimsby raised an eyebrow. It was quite hard to see, though; he tucked his shoddy little cap so far down that you could barely see his eyebrows. "Hrmph, didn't think I let that on as much as I did, but yes. Having an ability to tell where attacks are coming is useful-it was less like Rage and more like a conflict sensor, and if things were going to get crushed by his attack, then I just stood where he wasn't attacking. The Black King was big...But he was slaughtered in the end, just like the beasts. Any more questions, sir?"

Zetta stared him straight in the face. He hadn't told him about Cipher's Call, monitoring his thoughts. He intended no harm to him, of course, a natural blindspot in his abilities. His backstory checked out, to his satisfaction. He had to dismiss people who were lying.

Or kill them.

It appears absolutely no-one accepts diplomacy as an option in this day and age. "OHMYGOSHUNOHYREMEIKEELU-BLEGH" was usually how it went. He needed a new room for this each time.

"That...Now, that you don't get everyday. That is impressive." Zetta said. "I have similar backstory, whether or not it surprises you, except I had a party of six for his oversized hindquarters. But that's beside the point-the point is, you're hired. Now go out there, adjust to the situation, and kick gorilla."

They shook on it, happily.

Zetta liked it when things didn't have to be federal issues like this.

----+----
Roxxanne was the kind of person to never be pleased. "Mph, stand still! I want more ribbons on you! >:I"

As should be obvious, she was making Oblivion the mechanical monstrosity suffer even more indignities than previous. A Possibly Pee induced explosion clearly wasn't enough. Now she was going to dress up Oblivion like an actual, overly-garish fairy princess, in clothing that barely permitted movement. Roxxanne could make it work...But definitely wasn't trying to right now and opting to just throw on whatever she fancied to make Oblivion feel more and more embarassed. And that didn't say 'Killer Robot' to Oblivion, now did it?

"Ugh, look, if you stop MOVING that stupid ARM around-there! Broke it, so I can do this easier! :3" Roxxanne said, manipulating metals to remove Oblivion's ability to move his arms. "...Hrm, better do it to the legs too." And just like that, there went Oblivion's lower limbs as well. "Alriiiiiiiight! Time for the REALLY big stuff! You'll love this! :3"

"Ring ring! Ring Ring! Phonecall Phonecall! Phonecall Phonecall!"

"Ah, hang on!" Roxxanne said, mentally clicking a button on her Pocketwatch. Her Pocketwatch was Denito Surrexit so this freezes Oblivion in time. She didn't actually NEED to do that, though-given what she was, she could definitely multitask, but one thing at a time. As for just not doing this in the first place, well, having Oblivion aware made it better. Roxxanne answered the phone, which was more accuratly a part of her body at this point. Nanomachines^5 son! "Heyoooo~ Roxxanne Orochi Rembrandt speakinnn~ :3 Wazzup?!"

"...Hello, I am Grimsby Auslow, and-"

"No teleprompters! >:I"

"I'm not a teleprompter. Zetta? You know him?"

"Oh, yeah, the purple guy. Yeppers, I know him. Wazzup?"

"I'm supposed to be one of the new mercenaries he's hired to help the situation get a bit cleaner. Specifically regarding the whole 'DarkSide' situation."

A pause.

"DarkSide situation? Augh. What's Darko up to again?"

"No idea, madame. My sensory only indicates a growing presence of impending conflict-so it can't be terribly safe, that is for sure. However, my ability to sense incoming conflict is probably what he's asked for-dodging unfavorable situations."

"So I'mma 'posed to protect your frail hindquarters from stupid gorilla and in exchange you tell us when the gorilla is about to hit the fan?"

"I'm perfectly capable of handling myself, madame. That's the OTHER reason he's hired me. I'm only calling to alert you in advance. I'll be the man with the black suit, the green trimmings, and the Saw Spear."

"Saw Spear? Is that some funny thing you came up with?"

"No, it's a rather elegant-."

Oblivion started to twitch, as if to fight against his time-freeze, so this seemed to be the proper time to cut this conversation short. "Uh, OK then, I'mma be the one that looks absolutely gorgeous, no jokes, now I'mma go busy kthankbye!"

Roxxanne resumed temporal motion and resumed her embarassing ribbons campagin, which would doubtlessly cause massive emotional trauma.

Grimsby would enter the field a few minutes later, trying his hardest to supress a giggle at the sight of the frilliest giant killing machine he has ever seen and probably ever will see in his life. Oblivion's psyche takes massive damage that likely will transfer to physical damage for reasons.

Last edited:
...Ugh. I had been planning to dop today, but drama happened and the long and the short of it is I've got an absolutely insane stress headache and can barely even bring myself to do homework, never mind dop.

I Join the the battle as N, and I attack the Terror World Feeder using a water bolt to hit all the segments.
Blast Burn 1/15 (entity)
Unaimed Fire 1/10
+3 to Toast
SMG && Flamethrower = Flaming MG 1/?
Nuke && Molotov && EMP && Tear Gas = Humanity has failed 1/? (Single use)
It's a bomb, a really big bomb that damages... Everything, oh and I hope you like the headache.

Last edited:
Project Verify ========================================== 31/42 (I don't need no friends, I don't need no phone.)
Project Light ============================================================================= 33/77 (The first key piece.)

I +3 GoldenReady.

Bill appears, swooping in and stretching his arm into hammerspace to pull out one of his infernal artifacts - Prometheus' Cane. Bill then grows a third arm and pulls out an identical copy of the weapon that occasionally loses form and degrades into blue fire. Bill looks around, his cancerous eye darting across the landscape. He grows twenty more arms, all of them holding various pieces of junk, and throws them in addition to the copy of his cane, the shrapnel flying into the air. THINK FAST! THE ONE TO CATCH MY CANE GETS A REWARD! Every entity simultaneously looks at each other, creating a dogpile as they try to weave around the trash and intercept Prometheus' Cane. One entity clearly comes out on top: the Huge P.E.K.K.A. Bill's eye leers devilishly as he twirls his cane through the air.

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! Bill's voice carries a sense of authority. WE'VE GOT A WINNER IN THIS IMPROMPTU GAME OF 'ELDRITCH ABOMINATION WHOSE NAME ISN'T SIMON SAYS!' GIVE THIS WHATEVER-YOU-ARE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE! A circle of severed hands that are forced to clap on each other materializes and rolls across the field before losing formation. Now an army of hands are flopping across the field. WHOA! CAN SOMEONE GIVE THOSE FELLAS A HAND? The hands shrivel up and die at Bill's terrible pun, shrieking as they burn up in flames. Bill laughs and adjusts his bowtie. I JEST, I JEST! REALLY, P.E.K.K.A, YOU DESERVE A PRIZE FOR SNAGGING MY CANE! HOW'S ABOUT YOU JOIN ME IN A THRILLING DANCE ROUTINE! YOU KNOW, LIKE THOSE OLD VAUDEVILLE SHOWS WITH THE PROPS UNIVERSE B USED TO BROADCAST FOR A WHILE! I LOVED THOSE! THEN THEY HAD TO GO AND REPLACE THEM WITH GARBAGE LIKE 'STEPHEN GALAXY' OR WHATEVER IT IS... Bill looks at all the other entities. WHAT ARE YOU FREAKS DOING? YOU LOST. GO ON! Bill's foot grows into nine hundred times its current size, punting the entities away.

The lights of reality flicker off, and when they come back on, Bill and the Huge P.E.K.K.A. are standing alone in the middle of a stage. The only thing separating them and the audience presumably waiting in the theater outside is a set of golden curtains. Bill looks expectantly at the Huge P.E.K.K.A. ALRIGHT, YOU'VE GOT THE CANE. THAT MEANS I CAN REMOTELY CONTROL IT USING MY FLAMES! WHATEVER DANCE MOVES I'LL DO, YOU'LL INVOLUNTARILY COPY, AND TOGETHER, WE CAN BECOME AN ELITE DANCE TROUPE THAT WILL SCOURGE REA--ER, TOUR REALITY! A FEW WORDS OF ADVICE, THOUGH. Bill's form grows to a larger size, his eye darkening and the lights dimming. DON'T LET THE AUDIENCE SEE YOUR FEAR. Bill suddenly shrinks back down, winking. Or is he blinking? Hell if I know. GOOD LUCK OUT THERE, KID! KNOCK 'EM DEAD BEFORE HE DOES THE SAME TO YOU!

The curtains open. You walk through. Er, I mean, Bill and the Huge P.E.K.K.A. walk through. Bill maintains his cheerful expression, but the Huge P.E.K.K.A. isn't looking so hot. Where a normal audience should be, there is a sea of empty chairs made with muted fabric and warped armrests that appear to repeat infinitely across a theater whose ceilings are far too high yet feel immensely cramped. Sitting in the middle of the audience is a single man with gaunt features. He is dressed quite stiffly, taking out a golden pocket watch before snapping it shut. The man looks up at the Huge P.E.K.K.A., who collapses under emotional trauma. The Huge P.E.K.K.A. feels every aspect of themself being scrutinized by a higher power, every single action they have ever taken being flicked through like a scrapbook and judged. When the Huge P.E.K.K.A. has the strength to return the man's gaze, the man looks away, and the feeling stops. Bill looks at the Huge P.E.K.K.A., talking as quietly as he can. YOU ALMOST LOST YOUR COMPOSURE THERE. DON'T MESS UP AGAIN, THE SHOW'S ABOUT TO START.

Suddenly, two spotlights shine on Bill and the Huge P.E.K.K.A. Bill snaps into a quick pose, holding his cane, outstretched. The Huge P.E.K.K.A. feels a gut-wrenching sensation as his mind tunnels with dark red and dark blue. He feels his body spring into position in exactly the same way as Bill's did, yet without actually controlling his body at all. The Huge P.E.K.K.A. tries to move his limbs, but finds he literally can't. He can feel the mass in his body, but can't interact with it - it's as if he's in another form of his body. The Huge P.E.K.K.A. looks down and finds that he is in an ethereal version of his own body, staring at his real self. Bill winks, and the Huge P.E.K.K.A. hears his voice resonate across existence. BOY, YOU SURE ARE GULLIBLE! SORRY, KID! THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE CANE EXPERT IN THIS REALITY!

Bill launches into a dazzling routine filled with acrobatics no mortal human could ever hope to perform, most likely because they aren't a being made of energy that can manipulate the size and shape of their appendages at will. The Huge P.E.K.K.A.'s body tries to replicate Bill's feats, but because they aren't an amorphous dream demon, they fail miserably, bones and sinew cracking and splintering under their own weight while maintaining the same grinning expression that Bill would make if he had an actual face. Panicking, the Huge P.E.K.K.A. calls out for help, trying to see if anyone else could possibly be on this plane of existence. But nobody came. Or... Was it the Huge P.E.K.K.A.'s imagination, or did the man in the audience's head tilt slightly in his direction?

As the Huge P.E.K.K.A.'s body continues undergoing assault, his soul flies out to the man in the audience, and his body can be seen clearly for the first time. His suit radiates with pure and simple thought - but not the thought of the man himself. The thoughts of many beings across existence, ensnared in his suit forever. Thoughts such as, "I wonder what I'll eat for breakfast today," "Will she love me more if I destroy her home planet," and "I don't need no friends, I don't need no phone." His arms are long and spindly, and remain as still as a statue. His skin is pale, though not completely white. And then... Then, there's his head. The Huge P.E.K.K.A. doesn't know how he missed this before - but he doesn't have one. Where the man's head should be is a formless void that crackles with emptiness. And yet, as the Huge P.E.K.K.A. watches, heads flicker into being where the void is before rolling away. Each time one appears, they mumble something. "That was a terrible show." "You can do better than that!" "It lacked any substance at all, and failed to bring anything new to the table." "Is that... Is that salt I taste?? Hahaha, you suck."

The Huge P.E.K.K.A. tries to voice his complaints about not being in a body - and as he does so, slowly and imperceptibly, the man's head turns. The Huge P.E.K.K.A. doesn't even notice until his lack of a head is staring into his soul. The man gains the head of a figure with a scarred eye and a beard. "God, you're such a noob." The head rolls away, and the man chuckles with the cadence of a thunderclap. Who am I? The Huge P.E.K.K.A. hears the words absolutely scream themselves into his head, though the man hasn't said anything at all. It is the question I know you are asking me... and yourself. The Huge P.E.K.K.A.'s ghostly body fizzes and fades apart at the strain of these words, which feel much like how his thoughts were critiqued. A-ha. That is the word. 'Critiqued.' That is what I am, after all. The Huge P.E.K.K.A.'s vision warps and he sees the ancient lifetime of a being who has seen far too much. Alien words and landscapes swarm his brain until it threatens to burst.

The being extends his bony arms, which pass through the Huge P.E.K.K.A.'s incorporeal body before settling somewhere in his chest. The Huge P.E.K.K.A. can feel the arms reaching towards his very essence, and the feeling of something viewing his every thought amplifies thousandfold. Why am I doing this? That is your next question, I am certain. It has a brief answer. I am critiquing every action you have ever taken. The Huge P.E.K.K.A. feels his entire life literally flash before his eyes, showing his time on the battlefield and every other point in his life, even the most insignificant of details. With every thought passed by, he feels more words sear themselves into his brain, as if the being is literally leaving comments on his actions. 'That was a horrible choice.' 'You should have let him live.' 'You actually thought that would make a difference?' It seems that the being is disagreeing with everything, never having anything positive to say, and instilling an overwhelming sense of futility and negativity on the Huge P.E.K.K.A.

The Huge P.E.K.K.A.'s life rewinds all the way back until his birth, until there is nothing left to examine. His mind now completely blank, the P.E.K.K.A.'s ghostly body collapses to the floor in a pile of twitching ectoplasmic detritus. The being chuckles, unbuttoning his suit with calculated precision. When it falls, his body loses shape, the pristine surface of his skin splintering and cracking as it forms the same type of void composing his head. Body parts flicker across his empty whole like a slot machine with a human for parts. The being takes a single step towards the P.E.K.K.A.'s remains and falls in, corrupting his essence entirely with horrible black energy. Both beings disappear, and Bill abruptly stops his performance, leaving the Huge P.E.K.K.A.'s actual body as a wreck. Bill stops his mental influence by snapping the duplicate cane in two. The Huge P.E.K.K.A.'s body falls over in a heap, imitating the display his soul made when it, too, fell.

The spotlights shut off, and the curtains close. Bill feels a shadow materialize behind him, and he legitimately gets chills. He closes his eye. THERE. I DID YOUR DIRTY WORK BY DESTROYING HIS BODY. HAPPY? The shadow paces around Bill, each step feeling like a knife driving into Bill's back. Happy? Never. Satisfied? You could say that. And I did plenty of work. I just prefer to deal with the souls of the innocent. It gives me more to work with. Bill rolls his eye. YES, I KNOW. YOU'VE TOLD ME AGAIN AND AGAIN, ACROSS THE YEARS. AND THE DECADES. AND THE... HM. HOW OLD ARE YOU, ANYWAY? The man stops pacing. I don't believe in age. It doesn't make sense when you deal with those such as I. Bill circles around, his eye turning into a clock that rapidly counts backwards. ME? I'M A FEW TRILLION YEARS OLD MYSELF. I KNOW NEARLY EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW. I KNOW WHY THE SKY IS BLUE, THE LOCATION OF EVERY CURSE IMAGINABLE, THE GODMODDER'S LAST NAME. AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, EVEN THOUGH I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR AS LONG AS I'VE EXISTED. The man laughs a full laugh, which sounds like a storm of atomic bombs. Good. I'd prefer to keep my thoughts under wraps. It does a critic good to dwell in secrecy. Bill's expression darkens. I THOUGHT, MAYBE, IF I GOT ALL THIS POWER... THAT I'D BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND YOU BETTER. BUT HERE YOU ARE, CRITIC. AND I STILL KNOW NOTHING.

The Critic flips to the head of an old man with powerful sideburns. "I was a fool." Bill looks puzzled. HUH? The head snaps away. It's involuntary. But... About secrets. Light twinkles where the Critic's eyes should be. It is no secret, at least to me, that you have blind spots. I manage to hide in them. As do others. For example, the prophecy. You want to fight it, and you know you can. But you do not know if you will. Fire forms in Bill's hands. AND WHAT ABOUT IT? ARE YOU GONNA TRY TO STOP ME, LIKE YOU ALMOST DID LAST TIME? The Critic turns away. No. Your timeline ends here. This will be the last war chronicled by the Narrative. Make your own choice. I offer no critiques. The Critic prepares to walk into the shadows before leaving a final message. At least, not yet.

The Critic vanishes. Bill takes the ruined body of the Huge P.E.K.K.A. and dumps it on the field.

I throw 18.3 molotovs across the battlefield to damage entity's
Blast Burn 2/15 (entity)
Unaimed fire 2/10
+3 Toast
SMG && Flamethrower = Flaming MG 2/?
Nuke && Molotov && EMP && Tear gas = Humanity has failed 2/? (Single use)
It's a bomb, a really big bomb that damages... Everything, oh and I hope you like the headache.

Last edited:
>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (214/300)
Hive (1/50)
Corpsehatch (6/15)

-=Summons
None.

-=Actions
The Vestige charges towards the Moonshot Beacon! Nyeh!

I take out the Unholy Conglomeration!...
...Why do I have this?
...And why does it it STILL smell so bad?
Whatever. I pick up a load of refuse that just so happens to be laying around nearby, and sling it into the Terror World Whatever's face.
Yeah! Take that, garbage-breath! NOT SO HAPPY NOW, EH?

-=Alchemies
NPC Questlines && Priceless Artifacts && adungeonthathasnoreasontohavethismythicalobjectinitwhatsoever == The McGuffin (Lvl. 25 - 21/26)
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 2/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives us a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff, and can possibly give many of us a use for all of our old, not very good alchemies.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/15) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Creating an Equipment alchemy takes 4 + charge of the normal alchemy (lvl + 1) (See example)
-- Artificial Guardian
When the Artificial Guardian dies, it becomes an unaidable 6 charge alchemy to be made into an entity again. Minimum of 2 turns out of the battlefield before reentry. Immune to mind control, cannot be controlled by anyone but me, and permanently N.
"I created him for a purpose; He will fight for me alone."
++Equipment Upgrade - Increases health to 95000, multiplies attack by x1.5, and increases the return time to 8.
-- Endless Pathrazer
Endless Pathrazer attacks three times per turn.
Takes x.75 damage, deals 1.25x damage.
"Whether by speech or force, the path will be clear."
-- Skyscrapper
Attacks that target Skyscrapper have a 50% chance to miss entirely.
Skyscrapper deals 2x damage to entities considered to be "flying".
Keeping these around in case of resurrection... Heheh...
-- Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
-- Szalinthia, Bringer of Light
Break Rank -- Deals small amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All entities damaged this way have less attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Rising Sun -- Deals large amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All AG entities have more attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Bring to Light -- Creates 5 Demonic Legionnaires. (All begin protecting Szalinthia) Cooldown: 3
Fight for a Cause (Passive) -- Whenever an entity on the AG side dies, Szalinthia and all Demonic Legionnaires gain more attack power.
-- Demonic Legionnaires
At the beginning of every turn, create 3 more Demonic Legionnaires if there are at least 5 remaining.
Do less damage then average
-- Titanic Crusher
Titanic Crusher restores 5000 health at the start of every round unless at full health.
-- Incubation Beast
At the beginning of the EOTB, create a Sludge Crawler for every PG entity type on the field. (AKA group entities still only count as 1 type)
-- Oracle of Dust
When Oracle of Dust is attacked, it deals half as much total damage as it took to each entity that attacked it.
-- Dust Elemental
Whenever the Dust Elemental attacks, a random entity on the side it is attacking loses its attack this turn. (Godmodder Included.)
-- Inverse Attendant
All damage dealt to Inverse Attendant is instead converted to HP capable of overhealing. All HP gained that is not gained through damage causes Inverse Attendant to take damage instead.
Lifesend: Target entity gains X HP and Inverse Attendant loses X HP, where X can be any number that has been overhealed. Cooldown 3. When summoned, this ability does not need to cooldown.
"All was different there - not one thing the same."
Lvl. 15 - Warded Glassplate; Gives equipped entity an additional .25x damage reduction.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - It's also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 10 - Edge of the Shifting World; Doesn't function like a normal sword, cuts space-time instead of flesh.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that really does nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 17 - The Fallen; Plasma pistol given to all AGs and Ns, curtesy of me.
Lvl. 25 - Unlimatum; Ultimatum's big brother.
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 25 - Eternity's Tremor; Godly spatial hammer of epic epicness.
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Terra Firma; Piono's earth hammer.
Lvl. 10 - Warden; a worse Blackguard.
Lvl. 06 - Bag of Holding; Self explanatory.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; "A compass with a needle that almost never ceases to move, made of blackened and warped voidmetal. The map used in its creation has given it the power over knowledge to chart a path through even the most treacherous of places, or even the Void itself, and merely possessing the compass gives the holder both protection against the dangers of the Void and the knowledge of how to travel in it. It can tap into eldritch and void power if the holder has need of self-defense on his wanderings."
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 14 - Bag of Possibilities; A bag that I can pull something out of! What that something will be every time I reach in, I will never know.
Lvl. 25 - Dust; "A simple-looking, understated, aged weapon, with a chipped blade that seems to constantly shed fine particles of itself."
Lvl. 05 - Dunestrider's Sunback; "A coat that holds the power of decay and water. Constantly sheds a fine dust, and keeps the wearer hydrated at all times."
Lvl. 25 - Unending Swarm; "A compass whose needle constantly spins, crafted of warped, blackened voidmetal and outer land wood. The needle itself seems to be a moving hole into a void darker than the Void itself, a void that is paradoxically full of endless possibility. Upon use, it taps into eldritch power and infinite possibility and summons a vast swarm of things - the only word that can really do justice to its creations. It also has power over the void, travel, and knowledge, carried over from the Darkstone Scryer."
Lvl. 25 - Anternoth; A gauntlet with some really shnifty abilities, like control of all things dark!
Lvl. 25 - Unholy Conglomeration: Pfft. This thing is funny. CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS GARBAGE.

Other stuff I can't remember because it was 130+ pages a long time ago.

Lvl. 25 - Core Eva; A disk symbolizing the thin line between creation and destruction.
Lvl. 25 - Core Titan; A fine blade (and only a blade), representing the rise of great empires and legions, and the collapse of the world.
Lvl. 25 - Core Oran; A pommel depicting an ongoing battle between invading forces and a defending legion, neither side ever tiring.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light
Lvl. 3 Lucid Soul of the Creator
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Storm
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of Instability
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Angel
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Lich
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of Swordsmanship
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of the Dying Sun
+1 to Toast, +1 to Piono, and +1 to Darkside

Been busy over the last few days, especially with having to write a 4-5 page essay by Tuesday. Thus, the dop will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday, since I'll be and have been working on this essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom