PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not begging guys im just asking if you can make it free for few days
im from another country im from philipines i dont have freaking dollars in this country and they have no walmart in here

To answer you simply, no, the game will not be made free for a few days, that isn't how business works and just isn't going to happen.

im sorry i really wanted the game cuase i have an gameluancher for terraria and tapi but i dont have the actual game i only have the fake one

im sorry i really wanted the game cuase i have an gameluancher for terraria and tapi but i dont have the actual game i only have the fake one

I'm not sure what you mean, but, just to point it out, admitting to having the game without paying for it is grounds for banning, so I would avoid doing that if I were you.

. . . You are brand spanking new to this, aren't you? You basically just went up to the jewelry store owner, asked them to give you free jewelry, and told them you already came in and stole some rings that didn't fit properly.

You can't use "not having dollars" as an excuse, because there is such a thing as "currency exchange". Furthermore, not having a Walmart is pretty sad, but that has nothing to do with not being able to buy Terraria, unless you're attempting to buy a console or handheld version.

Let's say you find the game on sale for $2.50 USD. With the current exchange rate of 1 PHP = 0.021 USD, that's about 116.97 PHP--round that up to 117. You're getting the entire game for only 117 PHP--meaning no DLC, no subscription fees, no microtransactions. They've made the game just like older console games--the entire game comes with it, and you only have to pay once, ever.

Last edited:
Right?

Let's pretend I don't have almost 4k hours in this game and round it down to an even 3000.
Over 2500 hours for me. Yeah, quite a bargain this addictive game is.
Compare it to buying some generic shooter for 60 euros/dollar and get maybe 10-12 hours of fun out of it.

Best buy ever. :)

I still need to up my total hours a bit... STILL under 1k hours (a little above 800). But i TOTALLY agree, the game is so addictive ;) Definitely best buy i ever had!

What's time will it release? I can't wait :(
[doublepost=1463867202,1463866987][/doublepost]
Over 2500 hours for me. Yeah, quite a bargain this addictive game is.
Compare it to buying some generic shooter for 60 euros/dollar and get maybe 10-12 hours of fun out of it.

Best buy ever. :)
I bought it with 1USD and spent time with it for about 400 hours. Yup best buy ever

specter armor is broken hud says upgrade damge by an certin amoutnt whit the hood but diminish the damage of your weapons i dont know if its intended but yhea ( btw continue the nice job guys :)

The Hood is intended to decrease damage. This is a trade-off for the health steal. So, not broken. :)

but was it intended about the hood? (its out now Yay!)
[doublepost=1463930378,1463930347][/doublepost]
The Hood is intended to decrease damage. This is a trade-off for the health steal. So, not broken. :)
a ok nice to know!
[doublepost=1463930717][/doublepost]Just sarted a newgame ! expert! btw the new style looks awsome!

Just started Terraria. 1.3.1 patch arrived. Try to click on menu to start game. Nothing happens. On anything. Restart terraria 2-3 times. same result every time. 1.3.1 is entirely unplayable to me. Please fix this crap ASAP, reading around I'm not the only one with this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom