PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, changelog!

Added Controller Support using Xinput.
Yay for Console Terraria in PC!

Added Inventory Sorting.
Much needed, I'll probably use it a lot!

Improved over 1,800 sprite graphics.
Nice, fresh sprites!

Improved keybinding options, you can now also bind to mouse 3/4/5.
OMG YES!

Added Companion Cube.
Added Portal Gun Station.
Ooh, these sound cool, I wonder what they do.

Added Weighted Pressure Plates (4 colors).
lol u copy minecraft

• Medusa can no longer petrify players directly above her.
  • Medusa is now Hardmode-only.
#rekt
Oh wait.
The Medusa Head!
Noooooo

Lowered the volume of the Solar Eruption's use sound.
Finally.
Now we wait for the Vortex Beater to get the same treatment.

Fixed rare "character not respawning" under certain circumstances.
Having been plagued by this bug once or twice in the last weeks, it's very much appreciated that it's now fixed.

actuation rod? PLEASE TELL ME IT ACTUATES BLOCKS WHEN YOU CLICK ON THEM!!
I have spent too much time placing down millions of wires and actuators in my builds :p

*looks at changelog*

14ktm6.jpg

Last edited:
Yaay! I love the update!!! but how do i get to the crafting screen with a controller set to Xbox controls? :p

Amazing! I'll probably make some adventure map sometime.
That is, unless Overwatch takes up all of my free time.

So I just tested the Solar Eruption... seems like they took a little sound off the top. Nothing huge. I was hoping for it to be even quieter but I suppose I could lower the volume a little. Better than nothing, though.

I hope the next update will add more armors and stuffs, since I do not use wirings on my plays

So update is out?
I am happy Gi and Kimono bug has been fixed. Bye to males wearing small pants and small woody shoes.
I wonder if female Dye Trades aprite issue is fixed like Lazure said.
I must say Lazure is very great sprites, he know what to make it better. I like him. ( WOW really over 1800 sprites updated, isn't it a lot of? )

I hope the next update will add more armors and stuffs, since I do not use wirings on my plays

Trust me dude, keep an eye on the Player-Created Maps forum. This wiring stuff opens up a LOT of creativity with Adventure Maps, and they are surprisingly fun! It adds a whole different aspect to Terraria when you play one (assuming you play by the rules, lol).

You don't have to use wiring yourself to benefit from it, downloading these maps gives you really awesome gameplay out of it.

So update is out?
I am happy Gi and Kimono bug has been fixed. Bye to males wearing small pants and small woody shoes.
I wonder if female Dye Trades aprite issue is fixed like Lazure said.
I must say Lazure is very great sprites, he know what to make it better. I like him. ( WOW really over 1800 sprites updated, isn't it a lot of? )

Yes, it's out. If it doesn't show up on your Steam, close Steam and re-open it and it should see it. Make sure it isn't merely queued, and not downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom