Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

I thought we were talking about the Eater of Words, not the Eater of Worlds. Big difference.
Did I seriously? I God, Hey! Re-logic!!! Next boss Eater of Words!!! Summoned using master bookshelf crafted from 999 bookshelves, The Eater of Words deals 999999 damage from it's linguistic death ray which can go through blocks and is a big as the map! Re-logic PLZ!!!!

Wait people think lunatic cultist is hard? Maybe it's just me going in totally overprepared (As I usually do) but I never found cultist to be a challenge. I've only ever fought it on expert mode, too. Most likely would be boring in normal mode. Also, skeletron prime. Bit of a bore honestly.

Wait people think lunatic cultist is hard? Maybe it's just me going in totally overprepared (As I usually do) but I never found cultist to be a challenge. I've only ever fought it on expert mode, too. Most likely would be boring in normal mode. Also, skeletron prime. Bit of a bore honestly.
Yrimir fought the Lunatic Cultists with molten armor...I think that sealed the deal with easiness, but people I know still think he...or it is hard..

Skeletron Prime is one of the least dangerous bosses in my opinion, I don't even have to use healing potions against him.

The Golem, but spawning him in a 25 * 40 box that pretty much kills anything that goes in when it's turned on.

While you grapple something, youre immune to knockback. So if you fail dodging his spin attack just grapple something and bye.

Knockback cancel? Sorry fo the newbie question, but how you you go about doing that?
As soon as you understand skeletrons attack pattern he is pretty easy. The only problem in expert is not having a proper arena. Movement is key, cause if you don't dodge, you die, skeletron is the first reall challenge, ever wof is easy, bees knees shreds him. The only problem with queen bee is the poison. Boc/Eow is frankly a pushover, water bolt or another aoe weapons work well.

Everyone says skeletron prime is the hardest. I find him to be easier then the twins.
Same here. The Twins are harder to defeat if you don't strategize. I fought the twins and ended up having both Twins in their second forms and died several times as the final portion of the fight for me was running from them with the Laser Twin on my tail. Skeletron Prime however you just have to jump around and get rid of his ranged weapons and the boss is very simple at that point. Plantera I've seen videos of and she looks like a mix between the Laser Twin, The Wall of Flesh and a slower version of Skeletron Prime. Once I had upgraded my armor, got stronger armor and had strategies to fight the Mechs, they were easy as heck.
[doublepost=1464036912,1464036703][/doublepost]
The Cultist wasn't even a challenge for me. My first playthrough I activated the boss ACCIDENTALLY and wasn't prepared at all but still beat him.

I'm always afraid that will happen with Plantera once I fight her, forget that I have to fight her underground, attempt to teleport home, get all of my npcs killed, and then end up being attacked by Wyverns, Plantera, and Devourers; Don't ask how the other two enemies joined in.

I killed the Cultist as my summoner main character using the twins. I min-maxed using Spooky armor then Tiki Armor, and I hid under the dungeon roof. Easy as 3.1415. Also, the Twins and Skeletron Prime handled on expert with good ol' Daedalus Stormbow.

People say the Twins are the hardest mechanical boss in the game, and that the Destroyer is the easiest. I think the opposite.

I have never had a legitimate problem with the Twins when I'm trying hard, but with the Destroyer, even if I try, I end up dying a painful death due to all the lasers converging upon me.

Last edited:
The Twins and the Lunatic Cultist are both pretty easy in my opinion.

People say the Twins are the hardest mechanical boss in the game, and that the Destroyer is the easiest. I think the opposite.

If never had a legitimate problem with the Twins when I'm trying hard, but with the Destroyer, even if I try, I end up dying a painful death due to all the lasers converging upon me.
I think the same as you, Skeletron Prime and the Twins are easy but the Destroyer gives me trouble.

I've never understanded why the Twins were the hardest out of the three mechs, they're usually my first target when I'm prepared enough.

Lunatic Cultist was mostly understanding his pattern. Which I failed to do the first tries.

Duke Fishron has always been easier for me, once I got the hang of him. I wouldn't say he's a cake walk, but with practice, he's a relatively easy boss, and one that's actually fairly easy to do a "no damage" run on.

There seem to be some people who can never figure him our or beat him now matter how many times they try, and that's why that stands out to me.

Back
Top Bottom