Weapons & Equip Manipulative Staff - Mobs become your Minion

TheAverageCommoner

Eye of Cthulhu
Manipulative Staff.png

Manipulative Staff
Summon Damage: 60
"Summons a Spore Cloud that controls your enemies."

The staff has certain rules. The enemy must at least have more health than 100 health, and less than 1000. This means no Mini-Bosses, Bosses, Neutral Mobs, etc...

The enemy(s) you wish to minionize must be down at half health or less.
The amount of enemies total that can be captured without any buffs or summoner-improved stats is three.
With Top Stats and buffs, you would be able to minionize about 12 mobs.
The mobs will forget their health, and begin to attack other mobs. Each mob will stick to their normal attack patterns.

The downside is that the mobs won't follow you. They will stay in the same area and wait for 5 minutes for another mob to attack. If that five minutes is up, they will die.

I like this idea. Although, what you can do to make this idea better:

• Have it Pre-Hardmode
  • No Base Damage (Based On Enemy)
  • It follows you (No time limit)
  • Counts towards the minion maximum capacity
  • Have Stats be based on the Mob's Stats (Not actual)
Overall:
7/10

• Have it Pre-Hardmode
Overall:
7/10

1. No.
2. Maybe.
3. No.
4. No.
5. Maybe.

The amount of enemies total that can be captured without any buffs or summoner-improved stats is three.
The mobs will forget their health, and begin to attack other mobs. Each mob will stick to their normal attack patterns.

For some reason, the thought of having 3 necromancers on top of my army of sharknados seems mildly overpowered

For some reason, the thought of having 3 necromancers on top of my army of sharknados seems mildly overpowered

That's why the weapon has them stay around where they were. If I had them follow you, turn yes. Chaos would ensue.

• Have it Pre-Hardmode
Overall:
7/10
Having it a Pre-hardcore weapon means that it would have no purpose later on in the game. I made this weapon to add somewhat of a variety.

I had a similar thread on the TO, wich also contained this idea, you can add it in the OP if you want.

Sunflower Scepter

Unique Summon
Summons a Sunflower to generate mana for you
Costs 40 Mana
Will each 3 Seconds spawn a Mana Star for you to pick up.
Crafted with: 5 Unicorn Horns, 20 Soul of Light, 1 Sunflower and 5 Hallowed Bars

Back
Top Bottom