Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

In the third level, how do we get the chest at the beginning? I can reach easily the highest left platform but still can't reach it.
B406FF6F68CD741EC785144709758A53442FB595

PS: I added the rope because I had enough of doing all the travel each time. For the one wondering how to get here:
In the Tower with 4 switches, jump on the roof and go right.

I suppose that the chest contains an heart. It seems that each world has an additionnal chest containing an heart and a chest with vanity items. (Except the first world, I didn't find a chest with vanity items)

In the third level, how do we get the chest at the beginning? I can reach easily the highest left platform but still can't reach it.
B406FF6F68CD741EC785144709758A53442FB595

PS: I added the rope because I had enough of doing all the travel each time. For the one wondering how to get here:
In the Tower with 4 switches, jump on the roof and go right.

I suppose that the chest contains an heart. It seems that each world has an additionnal chest containing an heart and a chest with vanity items. (Except the first world, I didn't find a chest with vanity items)

Each area does contain a secret heart. To reach the one in the ice area you just need to run with the hermes boots and jump.

Can't seem to figure out the second puzzle in the second world. I can't figure out where steam store screenshots, so whatever.

It's the part with the crates and the gate that's only 2 high, so I can't get through. I saw someone else stuck here and the advice was to climb the tower, but I have no idea in the slightest of how to climb the tower. The ropes are very short, there's nothing else to jump on, so I see the chest up there, but I have no clue how to reach it.

WTF do I do?

Can't seem to figure out the second puzzle in the second world. I can't figure out where steam store screenshots, so whatever.

It's the part with the crates and the gate that's only 2 high, so I can't get through. I saw someone else stuck here and the advice was to climb the tower, but I have no idea in the slightest of how to climb the tower. The ropes are very short, there's nothing else to jump on, so I see the chest up there, but I have no clue how to reach it.

WTF do I do?

There are small bits of rope all the way to the top of the tower. They are hard to see and they will be made more noticeable when we get the map updated.

Grab the rope with up. You can jump when you grab a rope.

And for the 3rd world chest: Still fall short. I try and retry but still can't get near it.

Grab the rope with up. You can jump when you grab a rope.

And for the 3rd world chest: Still fall short. I try and retry but still can't get near it.

Then you aren't starting running from far enough probably? Or maybe your cloud in a bottle usage is suboptimal? :/ It definitely is reachable that way.

In the underworld level with the carnival, if you go to one of those tents and stand on the pressure plate and then quit the game, once you come back to it you are unable to get back into the area to step on the pressure plate again. I had to break the blocks to get back in and something else seems to have ruined that level because I can't get into the huge tent for some weird reason.

In the underworld level with the carnival, if you go to one of those tents and stand on the pressure plate and then quit the game, once you come back to it you are unable to get back into the area to step on the pressure plate again. I had to break the blocks to get back in and something else seems to have ruined that level because I can't get into the huge tent for some weird reason.

You can't get into the huge tent (circus) before you have flicked the lever in the hot air balloons on the far right side of the area.

DCs can happen, but you probably should avoid quitting the game when standing on weighted pressure plates / sensors.

im stuck at the begining of level 4, i have activated the first green switch but theres nothing i can seem to do after that. please help!

im stuck at the begining of level 4, i have activated the first green switch but theres nothing i can seem to do after that. please help!

You can shoot the projectile pressure plate.
After that you have to solve the "maze" where you'll end up having to flick the switches couple times.

So King Slime can spawn in the level directly above the door. It may not be fixable, and he's fairly easy to kill since you have Arkhalis which grinds through his health extremely quickly, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

Ok so I'm new here and I just got to the portal level, how do I do this? I've been stuck on it for 2 hours now and I think I'm going insane.

Attachments

• 20160526093713_1.jpg
    20160526093713_1.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 20160526093713_1.jpg
    20160526093713_1.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 172
So King Slime can spawn in the level directly above the door. It may not be fixable, and he's fairly easy to kill since you have Arkhalis which grinds through his health extremely quickly, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

We might move that whole area with TEdit so that doesn't happen anymore.

Ok so I'm new here and I just got to the portal level, how do I do this? I've been stuck on it for 2 hours now and I think I'm going insane.

You need to shoot the waterbolt from the blue -platform to the left, so it bounces before hitting the pressure plate, giving you enough time to get to the exit.

Back
Top Bottom