Queen Slime
so yea i don't knwo what to put here other than it doesnt use mob statues
jsVh5Ud.png

this is the build(can be expanded to the right
wDlpeQB.png

and this is the wiring

inner dimensions of the wooden box are 11wide 7 high

outer dimensions are 13 wide 9 high
EDIT: thx to @olonghij for making a gif to show how it works https://gfycat.com/GrayUnsightlyAsianporcupine

Last edited:
That's a very elegant loop you've got there. I wonder if you could turn the left section 90 degrees, (have the spears shooting sideways to activate the pressure plates,) you might be able to reduce the size a little.

I wonder what the trigger cap would be. I don't have the means to test it on my PC copy sadly, but how far out would you need triggers for this to be 'optimal'?

I wonder what the trigger cap would be. I don't have the means to test it on my PC copy sadly, but how far out would you need triggers for this to be 'optimal'?
you have now the optimal timing between the activations
Well, to optimise the timings of spear tip impacts on the block surface, say, you'd have to take into the vertical starting position off-set of each row of spear traps (and the travel speed of the spears, depending). So, to optimise for that, your activation engine would also be staggered in some way (not sure exactly how, off the top of my head).

But... In general, with spears, because they are piecing, it doesn't matter too much, just as you constantly have a few on the go (and your enemies hit boxes are fairly large). :)

Nice little setup btw. (As always, moar gifs! Wana see it moove! :p;))

Guess I should elaborate better. New at this, haha. But yeah, I mean things like the height of the kill spears so none at wasted, without lowering tick damage. Plus the minimum on the left to execute that hit ratio. I usually see most people set a stagger of 6 heigh, but that's using statues or player step switches. Could the sideways spear be cut out and have the starting switch set the first pull?

Update!

That's a very elegant loop you've got there. I wonder if you could turn the left section 90 degrees, (have the spears shooting sideways to activate the pressure plates,) you might be able to reduce the size a little
here is the sideways version(also the spear has more room becuz literally flipping everything sideways makes the machine unable to start)
iuvWQdQ.png

I don't see why not. You'd need that actuated block inside, though, as the only way to stop the thing reliably.
problem is, the wooden box is full of wires and stuff that will de-actuate the block if the spear hits the pressure pad, effectively making it only last 1 cycle

EDIT: Additional note!
If you hadn't figured out yet, this machine is incredibly multiplayer proof(and i know that because I built it on a public server), just portectect it from griefers(with tshock) and it will always fire consistently and noone will be able to screw it all up!

Last edited:
Update!

here is the sideways version(also the spear has more room becuz literally flipping everything sideways makes the machine unable to start)
iuvWQdQ.png

problem is, the wooden box is full of wires and stuff that will de-actuate the block if the spear hits the pressure pad, effectively making it only last 1 cycle

EDIT: Additional note!
If you hadn't figured out yet, this machine is incredibly multiplayer proof(and i know that because I built it on a public server), just portectect it from griefers(with tshock) and it will always fire consistently and noone will be able to screw it all up!
is there a tshock 1.3.1 version? if yes pls tell me how to download it

Is that a challenge? :)
Since traps don't seem to be triggered at the exact time when cooldown expires, I bet I could use a slime staff(there are probably other ways to trigger teal plates through walls too), to trigger at least two teal plates in reverse order. I think that if timed correctly(or just done randomly enough times) it would stop this battery. World download so I can test it?
Note:deleted this post temporarily to think some more, sorry

Is that a challenge? :)
Since traps don't seem to be triggered at the exact time when cooldown expires, I bet I could use a slime staff(there are probably other ways to trigger teal plates through walls too), to trigger at least two teal plates in reverse order. I think that if timed correctly(or just done randomly enough times) it would stop this battery. World download so I can test it?
Note:deleted this post temporarily to think some more, sorry
oh yea forgot about that...

Back
Top Bottom