Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

You can't, yet, instead look around for different fake chests, activate 4 and you'll be able to get into the temple.
I've already been through the temple down below - I just need to get to the switch on the top at the far right of this area.

I'm sort of stuck here in the jungle level. How do I get up on the roof?
You have to go through the temple, which unlocks another route through the main area. As you go along the alternate, higher route, you'll pass through multiple roofs, including this one. Once you get to a roof, it unlocks the path to go through at any time.
[doublepost=1464390084,1464390049][/doublepost]Oh, and the roofs lead onto leaves that'll give you the boost to get to the switch at the top right.

I've already been through the temple down below - I just need to get to the switch on the top at the far right of this area.

Have you gotten the item in the temple? If so you can then climb up the tree at the start of the area and progress from there, otherwise go back to the bottom left area of the temple to find the item.

Have you gotten the item in the temple? If so you can then climb up the tree at the start of the area and progress from there, otherwise go back to the bottom left area of the temple to find the item.
Do you mean the
climbing claws
?
If so, yes. I don't know what I'm supposed to do from there, though.

Do you mean the
climbing claws
?
If so, yes. I don't know what I'm supposed to do from there, though.

Yup, make sure you reach the top of the left side of the temple, just left of where you get the item. At the top there is a lever to press, and it gives you access to climb up the first tree and from there you can navigate through the tops of trees and houses.

stuck in diamond, i am at the maintanence shaft, but i have no companion cube...

EDIT: nvm, i thought that what is actually a chest was a music box :/

Just played through the map today and I was blown away by the designs. The jumps are at just the right distance and height and those puzzles using the new features are incredible. I love how it was challenging even without the boss fights. I'm looking forward to more maps in the future XD. Cheers :)

Just played through the map today and I was blown away by the designs. The jumps are at just the right distance and height and those puzzles using the new features are incredible. I love how it was challenging even without the boss fights. I'm looking forward to more maps in the future XD. Cheers :)

You could check out our previous maps, links are in the first post. But wait with the Zelda one as 1.3.1 broke it's cannonball stuff, we are gonna fix that soonish

I did play most of the maps from the forum like the Zelda and portal maps. So far i enjoyed all of them but with this update i can't help but get excited for new maps.

I think I might have broken the map on the diamond level. I'm up to the blue spikes that move, but they're not moving. I've already been through that part of the level where the red numbers have to add up to something, but magic mirrored before I finished it. Please help, I really want to finish this map!

I think I might have broken the map on the diamond level. I'm up to the blue spikes that move, but they're not moving. I've already been through that part of the level where the red numbers have to add up to something, but magic mirrored before I finished it. Please help, I really want to finish this map!

Sorry, it's an oversight from us. If you enter the spike room and then leave the map, the spikes won't start again. You'll have to just bring like a pickaxe from another map and mine through it.

I think i messed this level up. Should the ground work like this?
Capture 2016-05-29 15_49_26.png

Back
Top Bottom