tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is screen size the problem? if so ima look up mobile spriting apps and hopefully find one that will help
[doublepost=1464389841,1464389671][/doublepost]
if not though you can just make 1 pixel things since I can resize the things(if you wanna continue talking about this though goto the bmod talk group btw thats different then work area group)
Yeah and That Would Be Awesome.
Thanks

So, Ben, you know my thoughts on that bow. So I tried making it myself! I may have failed at making it look very good though.
Yours -
New Death's Reign.png

My try -
My Try at Death's Reign.png

My try 2 -
My Try at Death's Reign - Copy.png

It's still got some blades, it looks like a bow, and it looks evil, I guess. I may not have made the sprite very well, but I thought I'd try.

So, Ben, you know my thoughts on that bow. So I tried making it myself! I may have failed at making it look very good though.
Yours - View attachment 113818
My try - View attachment 113820
My try 2 -View attachment 113819
It's still got some blades, it looks like a bow, and it looks evil, I guess. I may not have made the sprite very well, but I thought I'd try.
Thx. I say what you did bad at though is colors since it didnt blend in color wise with the death stuff(cause the deaths stuff look bright with their colors) so I fixed that of the one of the 2 I liked better:
My Try at Death's Reign Colors Edited By Ben.png
and It does look better then the one I made

Last edited:
I finally updated something in the items post(some shortswords are now in)
Edit: some bows are in too now

Last edited:
all prehardmode ore spears in Items now! also who wants to be a beta tester?(ill take in 2 beta testers)(and possibly 3 if Pheonix wants to be one)

Last edited:
all prehardmode ore spears in Items now! also who wants to be a beta tester?(ill take in 2 beta testers)(and possibly 3 if Pheonix wants to be one)
I'd say I would, but I don't. And you can send it to me anyways, so saying that is redundant. Especially since I don't want to.

3 weapons made today!
Desert Hourglass(magic weapon):
Desert Hourglass.png

Murakuda(spear):
Murakuda.png

Fiery Glaive(spear):
Fiery Glaive.png

also another thing is we have a new coder working for bmod! @mew!!!

3 weapons made today!
Desert Hourglass(magic weapon): View attachment 115696
Murakuda(spear): View attachment 115698
Fiery Glaive(spear): View attachment 115697
also another thing is we have a new coder working for bmod! @mew!!!
The Fiery Glaive and the Spear of Grass are rather thick... Also, Glaives are not what the Fiery Glaive is. If anything, it appears as if the Murakuda is closer to one then the Fiery Glaive. Maybe naming it Fiery Spear/Polearm would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom