Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Goes insane and thinks he's Papyrus from UNDERTALE)
SPAHGETTI NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1464734435,1464734398][/doublepost]Stop your insufferable puns Sans!!!
[doublepost=1464734589][/doublepost]... This would be the perfect and worst time for the update to come out. My kindle is broken and I don't have anything to do. And then if the update comes after summer starts I have to wait till mid-late august to play it. :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:
That sucks... Sorry bro :(
[doublepost=1464747645][/doublepost]Positive note just beat skeletron prime!!

[doublepost=1464790809,1464790675][/doublepost]How do I change my title? I just got the eye of Cthulhu title.
[doublepost=1464790954][/doublepost]Nevermind!

Did I miss something? Wasn't the update supposed to be here late part of May? If nothing changed, then the guy saying 505 will not have it fixed was spot on.

Once again they are silent, great way to keep your customers up to date....

Lol, "Update will be released in late May..." Yeah, right.
Here were are, June 1st. And not a single word from 505.

Last edited:
dude have you seen 505's new thread? Im so happy i could cry...
but I WONT, because this guy doesnt cry...
WHAT THREAD. TELL ME NOW!!!
[doublepost=1464814938,1464814761][/doublepost]
Did I miss something? Wasn't the update supposed to be here late part of May? If nothing changed, then the guy saying 505 will not have it fixed was spot on.

Once again they are silent, great way to keep your customers up to date....
Well maybe you should check the new thread... ;)
[doublepost=1464814975][/doublepost]
Lol, "Update will be released in May..." Yeah, right.
Here were are, June 1st. And not a single word from 505.
Check the new thread...

dude have you seen 505's new thread? Im so happy i could cry...
but I WONT, because this guy doesnt cry...
K I'm gonna go see what this is... and I might just cry if it's the update...

EDIT: Okay, well I honestly wasn't expecting this. Even though it's gonna be "early June" rather than "late May," now at least we can start waiting on Amazon to approve it instead of waiting on 505 to finish it, lol. I wonder how long their approval process takes. If it's only a few days, maybe we could have it by this weekend...

Last edited:

EDIT: Okay, well I honestly wasn't expecting this. Even though it's gonna be "early June" rather than "late May," now at least we can start waiting on Amazon to approve it instead of waiting on 505 to finish it, lol. I wonder how long their approval process takes. If it's only a few days, maybe we could have it by this weekend...
Now we can blame amazon now if the update is delayed again.
Does amazon have a forum?

Y'all don't know the excitement I am having right now!! Now all I have to do is wait for is amozon's approval and BUUUUUU YAAAA BWWAAAABBBYYYYYY!!! :D:naughty::happy::cool:

In fact, I think they do. LET'S GO!! :bslime:

This is precisely why we pushed so hard for the backup functionality. So a lost save becomes a "let me get my backup" vs a disaster.

Did your entire app get deleted or just the save - I'm confused.
Well somehow all of my saves got deleted and it just reset the app. It even had to go through the extracting files part like when you first install it...
Another bug I found was when I join my world for a split second the textures get messed up and for example: all the trees turn into some random items, and my character's sprite gets all glitched. Also, there seems to be some lighting issues because when I'm in caves, the walls are split up into squares with very thin, flickering white lines separating them.

Well somehow all of my saves got deleted and it just reset the app. It even had to go through the extracting files part like when you first install it...
[doublepost=1464885996,1464885714][/doublepost]Another bug I found was when I join my world for a split second the textures get messed up and for example: all the trees turn into some random items, and my character's sprite gets all glitched. Also, there seems to be some lighting issues because when I'm in caves, the walls are split up into squares with very thin, flickering white lines separating them.

No clue - that is just bizarre. Have you contacted 505 CS about this? Apps resetting themselves is nothing I have ever seen or heard of before. :(

No clue - that is just bizarre. Have you contacted 505 CS about this? Apps resetting themselves is nothing I have ever seen or heard of before. :(
Well, it turns out my game (somehow) moved all of it's files to my documents folder... It's very strange, but my saves are still missing. I just got an all items map and got my stuff back. It's very bizarre, but we are getting a new kindle fire today so maybe it was just a hardware/RAM issue. Hopefully the new update will make the game more stable and less laggy.

Another bug I found was when I join my world for a split second the textures get messed up and for example: all the trees turn into some random items, and my character's sprite gets all glitched. Also, there seems to be some lighting issues because when I'm in caves, the walls are split up into squares with very thin, flickering white lines separating them.

This happens to bother me, too. Maybe the update will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom